A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Reshirom200
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 5, 2018 11:30 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
u wot m8

Post Statistics
Reshirom200 has contributed to 160 posts out of 467490 total posts (.03%) in 253 days (.63 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Sep 5, 2018 11:30 AM (Total replies: 29)

From the trailer of descent II it looks like a flood fight but will there be an occasional covenant intervention or just pure flood
I also agree with vkng on the cmt tags especially that alpha assault rifle
Edited by Reshirom200 on Sep 5, 2018 at 11:31 AM

really? hmmm

Does anyone know how to get this ragdoll like stuff?
I think its use limp body physics? Is that right or wrong

-thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » HNH Episode 2 (Uncomplete Release) Aug 26, 2018 09:32 PM (Total replies: 4)

Spiral's right, it was fun, and i will miss you too

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt spc 3 part two come out yet? Aug 26, 2018 04:56 PM (Total replies: 11)

Wow, ce has gone a loooong way VR on a game made in 2001? Its incredible. I do wonder when we will be able to have ce in 16 or full color.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Aug 26, 2018 11:47 AM (Total replies: 29)

I have a question, in descent 1 you were a spi odst mix?? It looked cool, i would like to see a brushed up spi helmet on that cmt odst throwin an idea into the ring

Halo CE General Discussion » [R M T] Side Swiper Release!!! Aug 25, 2018 10:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

OOOOOOOOoooohhhh, i feel stupid

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to change what it says when you die? Aug 25, 2018 04:58 PM (Total replies: 1)

in some of the od mp maps when you sewerslide in their maps it says osmething different than the original game how do i do that?

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt spc 3 part two come out yet? Aug 25, 2018 12:46 PM (Total replies: 11)

hopefully when a new version of os comes out they allow hac2 to be used without having to remove some of the files

I still wish that the spv3 commander and the arbiter missions came out
Edited by Reshirom200 on Aug 25, 2018 at 12:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [R M T] Side Swiper Release!!! Aug 25, 2018 12:22 PM (Total replies: 4)

E: links SHOULD work now, i tried them myself and on many other pc's
Edited by Reshirom200 on Aug 25, 2018 at 12:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [R M T] Side Swiper Release!!! Aug 25, 2018 01:05 AM (Total replies: 4)

Side Swiper is a modification of the original sidewinder, the bitmaps are mostly the same (cuz i couldnt find any good snow bitmaps) In the map is a great spectrum of modified tags (including some of mine own )

Its a mix of halo 1 and halo 2 tags and some cmt tags in there somewhere

I added some h2 barricades near the places where i find the most problems

The map also now has my custom loading and postgame carnage screen (along with a never tested team indicator)

-:links:-
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_CDU7Ipu8FVFMY0Zna1DKGekboAajJia that works

pics: https://imgur.com/a/LtE36O6

By BioWulf2003 & Reshirom200
Edited by Reshirom200 on Aug 25, 2018 at 11:04 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Anyone have some intense weather tags? Aug 24, 2018 09:22 PM (Total replies: 2)

how do i increase the particle count? and thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Anyone have some intense weather tags? Aug 24, 2018 07:40 PM (Total replies: 2)

I figured out how to use the palletes but the snow in the original is "wimpy", so does antone have a more snowy weather?

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Aug 22, 2018 06:05 PM (Total replies: 29)

phew i thought this was looong dead

Adjundant keeps on crashing when i open up a XBOX halo 2 map, i have all of the other maps needed like in ce do i need to run as admin?

("tag ripper" i mean adjundant 4, i even got an older version stiil crashed)

I just got a halo 2 tag ripper and im trying to find that m6d crate from tombstone, anyone have any idea where to look in dir?
Thanks

I got that one bitmap extractor made by firescythe (1.5 i think) when i try to open a bitmap it says must save in guerilla in to extract? Ive saved them in different places but nothing works. What am i doing wrong?

E: the dam thing didnt come with any useful info in the readme
Edited by Reshirom200 on Aug 11, 2018 at 12:08 AM

I just cant seem to find anything in the shaders block, or anywhere relating to os shaders in either of them

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Add g weather and changing time of day Jul 19, 2018 05:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

I forgot to mention the map its timberland, I managed to make it darker than usual but it still has some sun Ray light, I also can't seem to figure out the weather

One more thing, when I had changed the textures in guerilla in sapien when I try to open up the 'mission' directory it crashes

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Add g weather and changing time of day Jul 18, 2018 02:33 PM (Total replies: 3)

I need help with changing the weather and maybe the time of day in a map specifically snow and night

Time: Tue September 18, 2018 6:23 PM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website