A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: il Duce Primo
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 05:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
CMT Team Leader
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
il Duce Primo has contributed to 1681 posts out of 464825 total posts (.36%) in 3,888 days (.43 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How do I block interpolation on my server? Yesterday @ 05:25 PM (Total replies: 4)

Why don't you look into blocking setting resolution higher that normal.

I believe I uploaded Overflow to your website and look forward to seeing it on the show.

Overflow is a new map centered around competitive 2v2 play. It was designed and created by Hasuku and I. The map is inspired by Theatre of Pain from Murder Miners. Overflow plays well for game sizes of 2-8 players, and takes place in a covenant water pumping station used to investigate previously flooded forerunner structures.

Thanks to Halo 1 Hub for supporting new map creation by hosting, playtesting, and giving valuable feedback. This is our first map to go through Halo 1 Hub's map creation pipeline and has been a fantastic experience. Special thanks to Stuntman for support, and everyone with the @Map Testers role.

There are two downloads.

This first download is simply the map accompanied by a readme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/olh0xj42iwu2tdg/overflow.zip?dl=1

This second download is the map accompanied by all the working data and tag files used in developing the map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhwtwvdbpzlhktf/overflow%20map%20tags%20data.zip?dl=1
Edited by il Duce Primo on Nov 23, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Edited by il Duce Primo on Nov 23, 2017 at 11:40 AM

Yes, you can extrude those cubes down. You could also extrude them down and collapse it into a point creating a cone shape.

Halo CE General Discussion » Update: I might quit modding Halo CE PC soon Oct 18, 2017 08:04 AM (Total replies: 14)

You can use HEK to mod halo and convert those maps and everything you make to play them on the xbox using Arsenic.
EDIT: This also only requires you to softmod your xbox which costs $20-$30 plus another $60 or so if you don't have an xbox.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Oct 18, 2017 at 08:07 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Essential Mapping Pack [By Halonimator] Oct 10, 2017 04:00 PM (Total replies: 11)

I wouldn't call it an essential mapping pack. Looks more like every tool made for ce. It also includes things irrelevant to mapping.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Essential Mapping Pack [By Halonimator] Oct 8, 2017 01:27 PM (Total replies: 11)

Post the contents

It's a good thing chimera does more than just interpolation.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Composer Aug 31, 2017 07:58 AM (Total replies: 17)

Python does't have the most straight forward installation nor is it perfect in installing. I had difficulty installing it and had help from Moses who also had difficulty helping me. Turns out he didn't know how to fix my installation and then I had to google and eventually figured it out. This was after several hours of frustration and I can easily see why someone wouldn't go through that trouble just to use these tools.

You will need to seal up any holes where bsps transition or doorways where scenery covered up the holes. You'll need to recreate the sky material geometry. Also don't forget to put ! in materials that are render only such as light planes.

Halo CE General Discussion » B40 and other fogs can be fixed... Aug 7, 2017 06:42 PM (Total replies: 2)

You should make a video tutorial.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 5, 2017 01:11 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Halonimator you are a fool. You have nothing on the Community Mapping team and we create the best content around.

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy forum anniversary ODX! Aug 1, 2017 10:58 PM (Total replies: 18)

The only people who steal credit is masterz

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 30, 2017 08:33 PM (Total replies: 64)

Most likely is due to poorly done shaders

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 20, 2017 10:32 PM (Total replies: 35)

Net neutrality day was created to defend against fcc from taking back more recent legislation regarding classification of the internet. Thing is the fcc isnt getting rid of net neutrality, but dont worry about that because the people who created it dont want you knowing this. instead they want you to believe that there wont be net neutrality. (fact is thats wrong)

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 19, 2017 01:22 PM (Total replies: 35)

not biting

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 14, 2017 08:43 AM (Total replies: 35)

I don't see how making Netflix cheaper is for the greater good. That's a luxury service and so are services provided by big tech companies who have the most to lose. Those tech companies have gotten away with subsidized costs at the detriment of many other businesses.

You already have a deal with an ISP and most likely you would not have to negotiate with each ISP, instead that would be on the ISPs to negotiate among themselves.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Jul 14, 2017 at 08:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 13, 2017 10:28 PM (Total replies: 35)

I know that net neutrality does not support people who invest in the infrastructure that create the internet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 13, 2017 07:39 AM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
https://netneutrality.internetassociation.org/action/
Do you use the Internet? Well, the Internet is in mortal peril. If you are a US Citizen, contact the FCC and/or your local senator to help save it or else creativity and free speech will become history.

Why do i have to even pay my phone bill with this rational? Shouldn't that also be neutral?
Edited by il Duce Primo on Jul 13, 2017 at 07:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Inferno 0.1 (demo) Jul 7, 2017 09:44 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

The purpose of Inferno is to be a replacement for the HEK and to go beyond what the HEK does.

The purpose of releasing a version 0.1 is to demonstrate the interface for tags (this is the part of Inferno that replaces Guerilla) and get feedback before applying similar functionality to the rest of it.

Comment now, because once I go ahead and apply the functionality to the other 82 tag file types, I'm going to ignore suggestions to change the behavior of all 83 tag types. It won't be excessively time-consuming to modify thanks to the use of xaml styles, but I will have moved on in the development process.
Edited by sparky on Jul 7, 2017 at 09:09 PM

Whats the purpose of allowing the user to edit variables that seem to be useless? Engine version? how many of those are there?

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 8:57 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website