A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Masters1337
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 08:05 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 25
What Games do you play: Halo, Gears of War, Infinity Blade, Nothing else
halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Post Statistics
Masters1337 has contributed to 5825 posts out of 467490 total posts (1.25%) in 4,581 days (1.27 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Sep 4, 2018 08:05 AM (Total replies: 494)

Got to see some of this at PAX and man it is looking so good.

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Sep 4, 2018 07:53 AM (Total replies: 129)

What you doing stealing my release dates boy!

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt spc 3 part two come out yet? Aug 26, 2018 12:29 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899

well i don't use 4k or VR, still bugs fix's are nice.

hay just asking but would you be bringing the, older halo 1 music over the anniversary lot back?
i just happen to like the older lot better, and seems to fit the mod better on some maps.
/quote]

You'll still benefit from those changes, especially the 4k ones. Eventually you will be using a 4k display, and we want to have it future proofed so you can enjoy it although there are problems with having to deal with CE's 8 bit color.

The original score won't be returning.

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt spc 3 part two come out yet? Aug 20, 2018 10:23 PM (Total replies: 11)

Michelle made some updates to open sauce, and the updates files are included in spv3.1.

3.2 will bring new bug fixes, missions, and improved graphics for 4K displays and VR.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Aug 20, 2018 10:20 PM (Total replies: 29)

Shoot me a message when you join, I’m sure we can bounce a lot of ideas around for it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Aug 15, 2018 11:56 PM (Total replies: 29)

Well feel free to join the SPV3 discord, what's ours is yours if you want it.

https://discord.gg/8dDwGWR

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Descent II - A call for help. Jul 18, 2018 05:42 PM (Total replies: 29)

There’s no such thing as a “spv3 evolved tagset.

I can give you access to our current sov3 tagset and some of our old content from the banished project, we had a really awesome 4K ODST hud that could certainly be of use to you.

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to the CMT SPV3 Bonus Maps? Jun 23, 2018 10:24 PM (Total replies: 8)

There is no CMT.
There is no spoon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Plasma Pistol Flame/Fire Effects Jun 23, 2018 10:23 PM (Total replies: 4)

OS has nothing to do with it, the BPP in the current release just spawns a bunch of weapon tags with the effect tied to it. The updated version for the next release spawns projectiles like the cluster grenade does, which lets the projectiles have their own basic physics and stick to surfaces and continues to spead.

I had this problem at one point too, with the console at least. I forget what I did to fix it, I think you need to remake your player profile.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV3 ERROR PROBLEM UPDATE May 14, 2018 02:10 PM (Total replies: 6)

Norton throws up a false error for some people upon installation.

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV3 ERROR PROBLEM UPDATE May 7, 2018 06:48 PM (Total replies: 6)

Never install it to the root halo CE folder, sov3 uses a custom version of open sauce and will not perform right under other versions.

The old launcher is fine for now, we have a massive update in the works.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 11, 2018 02:22 AM (Total replies: 201)

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
After reviewing the cityscape BSP everyone was talking about, I can confirm it's a 90% accurate representation of the geometry from the E3 beta. It's already been added to the geometry; you can see in the above picture it's added at the far end of the bridge.

Watching the E3 beta footage alongside the map, the geometry matches in nearly all places. The reason it isn't perfectly matching is that it isn't a showcase; the E3 map wasn't finished or proper in any way. It had an entire section that didn't have an exterior wall and was just open skybox. The person controlling the player looks that way momentarily before turning away so the audience wouldn't notice it. There are other sections of the level that are similarly incomplete, but that can't be noticed because of the actions of the person running the demonstration.

Somebody please post here saying "wow that's interesting", so that I can bump my topic later with updates. Dennis needs to allow double posting.

Praise beebo for whoever pointed this out to you and insisted you check it out even when you thought it wasn't that accurate :p.

Silly children.... 2002 or 2003 for me if you count halo pc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 20, 2018 01:22 AM (Total replies: 70)

dinput.dll

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 20, 2018 12:10 AM (Total replies: 70)

You shouldn't have that issue, as SPV3 will not properly run if installed in the Halo Custom Edition folder.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 19, 2018 06:20 PM (Total replies: 70)

The stuff in maw is working correctly, what are you seeing is just the different sky fog settings. Everything in that area is BSP.

With the large lumoria objects, what you are seeing happen is the result of large objects using shader models in conjunction with fog stuff that open sauce broke.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Reinstalling HEK Mar 19, 2018 11:58 AM (Total replies: 3)

just right click the installer and select open with winrar. All the files in there can just be copied to where ever you need

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit Essentials (MEKE) Mar 18, 2018 04:18 AM (Total replies: 29)

there are a few things out there. No beta's other than 2247 as far as I am aware.

Official Xbox magazine had a demo of it, which I played over and over until I bought the original game. It has an extra cinematic of Johnson at the end.

Not sure what the PC demo has in it, but I imagine it was the same as both had TSC.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit Essentials (MEKE) Mar 16, 2018 02:04 AM (Total replies: 29)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python35\lib\site-packages\binilla\field_widgets.py", line 519, in export_node
File "C:\Python35\lib\site-packages\supyr_struct\blocks\block.py", line 733, in serialize
OSError: Output filepath for serializing Block was invalid or the file could not be created.
C:/Users/maste/Dropbox/SPV3/tags/cmt/weapons/spv3/covenant/reaver/projectiles/gvjgl.projectile.material_responses

Could not export 'material_responses' node.

Time: Tue September 18, 2018 6:23 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website