A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: cArray
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 12:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Modern Warfare 2

Post Statistics
cArray has contributed to 7 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,512 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 18, 2010 12:36 PM (Total replies: 14973)

Not bad; Origins are a bit too high up for my taste.

Fire - Looks strange; looks like the gun is moving forwards.
Reload (both full and empty) - Good. Could use a bit more force when shoving in the clip, but otherwise, it's good.
Throw grenade - You should pull the gun towards the left more; looks like it's bouncing a bit rather than a lot. Doesn't look like the right arm has enough room to throw the grenade.
Melee - The right hand is a bit too close to the screen. Move the gun further out a bit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Feb 18, 2010 12:33 PM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Seriously, this. I wish my teachers could read this. They all freak out when I cite wikipedia as a source on my papers, and I've tried explaining this to them multiple times :V

Cite the sources that are cited in Wikipedia [/obvious]

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo 3 hud sorta. Feb 14, 2010 07:27 PM (Total replies: 11)

Psst. Move the numbers over towards the right a bit more.

Keep in mind, that if you want to do a new campaign, the map_name command works perfectly fine to load the next map.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Feb 7, 2010 11:45 AM (Total replies: 3202)

Rather nice for something that you've done just by yourself. My only suggestions:

• At the beginning of the warthog run, add some dead marines or something. That would add to the effect.

• For most of the rest of the level, you should add a lot more allies. There's little to none starting from the Warthog run. Have a dropship crash down and release more allies, some flood banshees, or have some rocket launcher flood come out of that cave that you filled with two gigantic boulders.

• Sentinel part needs more allies as well.

I love the effect you had at the beginning of the map. Made it seem like you weren't the most important part of the battle, and you were just along for the ride. That's absolutely perfect in my opinion. Later though, you lose this effect. Overall, rather nice.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI Fighter Jet Stuck in Trees Feb 7, 2010 11:19 AM (Total replies: 7)

You could try changing the desired combat range settings in the actor variant tag.

Halo CE General Discussion » I Need Help Please Feb 7, 2010 11:06 AM (Total replies: 3)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=413

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 5:17 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website