A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: spacegodzilla2
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 10:13 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 19475648546575486
What Games do you play: Halo CE halo 3 halo reach halo 1 halo 2 halo ODST
I wanta mod but I dont wanta learn
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
spacegodzilla2 has contributed to 14 posts out of 469058 total posts (0.00%) in 3,416 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Left 4 hal@ Mar 18, 2010 10:13 PM (Total replies: 10)

Is there a way to make a moded map with zombie ai and l4d ai fighting master chief or some thing.

Halo CE General Discussion » Must see!!!!!!!!!!!1 Feb 24, 2010 12:08 AM (Total replies: 11)

links removed by admin - off topic
Edited by Dennis on Feb 24, 2010 at 07:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » New moded map ideas Feb 22, 2010 12:24 PM (Total replies: 17)

If you dont have any idea what mod to make then look at thies ideas. Make a map based on halo reach. Try to make the new nedler gun or new asultrifel. make new character skins to look like reach a little more. any thing that would be like REACH. sorry for mis spelled words.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need more HELP!!!! Feb 21, 2010 08:45 PM (Total replies: 7)

Thank you so much. I finaly did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im so happy

Halo CE General Discussion » Need more HELP!!!! Feb 21, 2010 01:22 PM (Total replies: 7)

I have done every thing every body has said and it dosent work. I press ~ and the littel pink thing cumes up and I type Map_name [end] (end is the map im trying to load) and then I press enter and nothing hapens it just goes back to the pink thing

Halo CE General Discussion » help with dev Feb 21, 2010 03:58 AM (Total replies: 14)

I put the name of the map in the dev but then nothing hapens and i cant play the map

Halo CE General Discussion » Need more HELP!!!! Feb 21, 2010 03:03 AM (Total replies: 7)

5. in the Target section (you should be able to change the text here) go to the end (after the last "), and type " -screenshot -console -devmode" without the "s.

I have no idea what this means.

Halo CE General Discussion » Read this if your realy good at moding :) Feb 20, 2010 11:49 PM (Total replies: 21)

it dosent have to be based on Blood Gluch. I just said the map can be like that map. also it wouldnt have AI. there would be two tems and the blue team would be alien and red is predator.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need more HELP!!!! Feb 20, 2010 11:46 PM (Total replies: 7)

how do you use dev. every time I try it it wants me to run it but it says cant find halo.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help Feb 20, 2010 02:51 PM (Total replies: 6)

whats dev?

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help Feb 20, 2010 02:17 PM (Total replies: 6)

every time I try to play a single player map it wount let me. I find it in my multi player maps and when I click on it, it stop the hole game and I have to start it over. Whats the problem . do in not have enoph room on my cumputer. do I need to put it some ware else in my game insted of maps. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for mis spelling

Halo CE General Discussion » Read this if your realy good at moding :) Feb 20, 2010 02:06 PM (Total replies: 21)

If your realy good at moding and you have no idea what your next map will be then try this. Make a map based on Aliens vs Predator. your a spartan with a predator moded skin and there would be AI with moded alien skin or red team Predator and Blue team aliens. the predators would have weapons from aliens vs predator 2 the pc game. aien garnades are green stikies A.K.A asid spit. predators first weapon is a tipe of blade conected to his arm like in the movies. aliens first weapon is hia tail. the map wuold look like BLOODGLUCH but on the predators side is a ship in the air and the aliens is a infected base. alien weapons are in the base and predator weapons are in the ship so aliens cant get them. Aliens tail works like a energy sword so dose the predator weapon. SORRY FOR MIS SPELLING thank you and please make this map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help needed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 AM (Total replies: 2)

I want to play some moded maps online with multiplayer but it seems no one plays any of the moded maps. is there a download so you can play all moded maps or do I get on at the wrong times.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Feb 9, 2010 09:59 PM (Total replies: 6)

Does any one know how to get more V2 maps for Halo custom edition. also what tools do you need to mod.

Time: Mon June 17, 2019 7:45 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website