A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: LMT Heretic
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 22, 2014 08:58 PM
Interests: games,3d models and animations, and science, History etc
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo Series, Europa Universalis, Counter Strike, Half Life
There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
LMT Heretic has contributed to 534 posts out of 469376 total posts (.11%) in 3,528 days (.15 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lightmaps Error Jan 22, 2014 08:58 PM (Total replies: 1)

So i got this lightmap error when running it through tool.
The map isn't that big and it pretty much ran without issues to convert into bsp, Can any of you guys help me with it.
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition>tool lightmaps lmt\hzc\leve
ls\mp\periculum\periculum periculum 0 0.5
Couldn't read map file './toolbeta.map'
i'm going to render debug lightmaps for periculum of lmt\hzc\levels\mp\periculum
\periculum, and i'll stop when red+blue+green = 0.500000.
Hit control-c now if this isn't right.
EAX: 0x0012FB48
EBX: 0x00000001
ECX: 0x06F130F0
EDX: 0x0012FB48
EDI: 0x0012F878
ESI: 0x00000000
EBP: 0x0012F750
ESP: 0x0012F740
EIP: 0x770470F4, C3 8D A4 24 ?????
EXCEPTION halt in \halopc\haloce\source\tag_files\tag_groups.c,#3157: #-1 is not
a valid structure_bsp_fog_region_block index in [#0,#1)

D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition>

I've been modding halo for almost three years now and i'm still relatively a noob, That's just sad, but ok. The HCE school should be done, It would be interesting to see that.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lightmap problem Nov 29, 2013 12:10 PM (Total replies: 1)

I'm unsure what this problem may be and i've tried to fix every thing i've thought of to see if it would run through tool, however the lightmap just keeps showing that message even after i've fix the problems. so can anyone of you help me to fix this.
WARNING: encounter MS could be ambiguously attached to BSPs #0 and #1

WARNING: 1 clusters in structure_bsp lmt\hzc\a20\a20_b have no background sound
or sound environment.
start lmt\hzc\a20\a20_b
radiosity error: smooth triangle group too big for page lmt\hzc\a20\shaders\fore
st_crash_b
EAX: 0xCACACACA
EBX: 0x1477D401
ECX: 0x000007E4
EDX: 0x00020AB8
EDI: 0x0013FA00
ESI: 0x00000000
EBP: 0x0013F8D8
ESP: 0x0013F8C8
EIP: 0x7C91E4F4, C3 8D A4 24 ?????
EXCEPTION halt in \halopc\haloce\source\structures\radiosity\intermediate_radios
ity.c,#2305: surface_index==last_material->first_surface_index+last_material->su
rface_count
What does this issue means.

Halo CE General Discussion » BlindWolf (Working in progress!) Nov 29, 2013 11:48 AM (Total replies: 235)

I believe that this has gone kind of exagerated, Hunter may say what he believes should be done (and he is somewhat right, adding the anatomy would be a good idea and make the blind wolf a glorious thing to kill) But Hunter you shouldn't be pushing like if you were either his boss or someone who has made something supremely better, just keep telling it to him, and he'll do it later.
and Well everyone does the funny stuff first.

Halo CE General Discussion » xfire broadcast request thread for sp Dec 27, 2012 05:47 PM (Total replies: 14)

mmmm, maybe Lumoria, or Demise

Halo CE General Discussion » A Moment of Silence for those in Newtown CT Dec 18, 2012 08:50 PM (Total replies: 37)

in fact is latin, but they are quite similar so, i understand the mistake

Halo CE General Discussion » A Moment of Silence for those in Newtown CT Dec 18, 2012 06:26 PM (Total replies: 37)

Requiescant in pace pueri americanum,sit Deus misericors
Edited by LMT Heretic on Dec 18, 2012 at 06:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 8, 2012 10:41 PM (Total replies: 335)

if this actually occurs, what will happen to halo ce?, what do you think guys

OMG im going to say this in latin for the surprise (i use googletranslate to learn some latin from time to time so dont expect anything really good) id est unum Mirabilis, id est unum Miraculi!, the only sad thing is that im probably going to play it like h2 crappily ( due to directx error for os) but who cares i still cool though, nice work and please, DO NOT QUIT, i want to see this in a period of 1 to 2 and half years ( being realistic ofcourse)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Zero Mod Thread Nov 4, 2012 08:09 PM (Total replies: 6)

hey people of Halomaps, its been a while since i have been doing something related to halo, and since i posted for the last time, so im here to do something i've always wanted to see a mod of the Old but and simple 2d Game Halo zero, since march if im not wrong i started doing my own Halo project on my own, passing the Halo zero Campaign levels from 2d to 3d and i succeded in porting the first 2 levels,or atleast in modelling them, but in early june i got distracted and ceased working on it, and now in november i want to continue working on it to finish the second level ( which i made alot larger adding a bridge and parts of a city, something that was never in the 2d game,but i need help in to many things as i want to add some reach weapons and some other new weapons, some reach or Halo 4 based and someothers that i just wanted to see, but the only few things i can do are not enough to do all of this on my own, an example is that im not good with particles or Unwrap shaders in models or animate the weapons (i often use the carbine animations because the weapons i made are based on it) so here i would like that you helped me (aiding me in my mod or giving me the things that i need to continue the levels, mainly in ai senses cause thats what is currently bothering my,) aswell as giving me advice in the weapon shadering aswell some other things
Finally some pics

please help me to finish this mod

Halo CE General Discussion » Creating a build your own map map! Oct 20, 2012 04:05 PM (Total replies: 14)

awaiting to see your map out, post more info about it please

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » CO-OP Halo Custom Edition Oct 18, 2012 10:29 PM (Total replies: 18)

DEAR GOD yes! adolif may regain his interest at coop, it was a lil bit better than Kirby's in the ai movement but fairly crappy in projectiles, if only we could merge both... also hell jumper add me Lmtheretic

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Lumoria... Complete. Oct 7, 2012 10:53 PM (Total replies: 382)

o god i have look in the wrong place oh well also nice tricky last part terminal in Lumoria B, but i found harder the second one in Lumoria A, the b was kind of obvious for someone like me who looks for something to explore the map, and the a 1 and d are in the cutscenes also nice job though you should have make other environment to add more drama and variation to the maps, in the end who cares is LUMORIA!

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Lumoria... Complete. Oct 7, 2012 09:28 PM (Total replies: 382)

May i ask a clue about the third level terminal, is it in the beginning or were cause i have continue to search for it but blam i can't find it

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 23, 2012 03:32 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Hey, can i be a beta tester aswell, i have been waiting alot of time and i don't give things that easily to anyone, so i'm trustable my exfire is my name literally lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Nova Mapping Team maps Aug 23, 2012 09:51 PM (Total replies: 27)

spark is going to update map but i damaged the shaders by stretching them too big so please ignore that lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Takedown: The Introduction Aug 15, 2012 10:26 AM (Total replies: 28)

map was awesome, my only two concerns are
1. the marines in the gauss hog shooting at me when i was fighting the covies under the bridge (stupid Ai)
2. the mines exploded if you reached just a little bit, i know it should i've been this way, but come on, i didn't step anyone and i exploded out of nowhere.
outside that great map,

with that i meant that no one else is going to work on ai syncing beause of the same reason he gave up: no one cared

well, because people is lazy and like in religious cases they wont believe in something that they have been taught like it has been with the AI, but i can assure to a anywone who see's these. he made it possible to and extent that no one else here will ever do without using what he has done and you all have destroyed that chance, and destroy our chance to play coop, like he and I did a few months ago in Guilty spark

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 20, 2012 03:26 PM (Total replies: 12123)

maybe its your video card or Video Driver thats why os doesnt open me on normal mode the only time it opened was in safe mode and even then i could open yelo's

Time: Wed October 16, 2019 2:31 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website