A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Scalene
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 01:44 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 1, Halo Wars, Halo CE,
Dont try this at home

Post Statistics
Scalene has contributed to 9 posts out of 469151 total posts (0.00%) in 3,431 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help about gmax Mar 4, 2010 01:44 AM (Total replies: 13)

I just really want to make a working map can u help

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do you planar maps Mar 4, 2010 01:42 AM (Total replies: 7)

For Making a map not model or weapon

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Phantom Update! Mar 1, 2010 06:56 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Quote: --- Original message by: Scalene

Have it with a small turret controlled by the driver and to on the side contolled by the crew like in Halo 3
Edited by Scalene on Mar 1, 2010 at 01:40 AM

The turret on the front of the phantom is controlled by a separate gunner.

3 gunners.
durf
I boarded a Halo 3 Phantom on Crows Nest ther isn't much in em I didnt see were anothe gunner would sit or is it near the drivers seat

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Phantom Update! Mar 1, 2010 01:39 AM (Total replies: 23)

Have it with a small turret controlled by the driver and to on the side contolled by the crew like in Halo 3
Edited by Scalene on Mar 1, 2010 at 01:40 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Dual Energy sword weapon Mar 1, 2010 01:24 AM (Total replies: 0)

are there any good modelers and weapon makers who can make something like dual Energy swords or has that already been done before. If so tell me about it.
Edited by Scalene on Mar 1, 2010 at 01:26 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help about gmax Mar 1, 2010 01:20 AM (Total replies: 13)

Im the same i thought that hek was gonna come with a map maker though one that wouldn't need to change things but was for halo
It would actually be a good idea for site... I was also wondering why the tutorial was asking you to use an expensive program I felt like I had been ripped off till i found GMax which is alright a bit confusing sometimes

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do you planar maps Mar 1, 2010 12:54 AM (Total replies: 7)

When I compile my map it says found nearly coplanar edges or something(Red and Green)
The map is meant to be out doors but the tutorial told me to make the sky by unhinding the box so i did and added a bitmap to it to look like a sky but should i hide the sky and make it in Guerilla or something

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do you planar maps Feb 28, 2010 01:39 AM (Total replies: 7)

every time I try to use the planar in Gmax for when it needs to be compiled it makes the map flat

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Really Need help Feb 24, 2010 05:02 AM (Total replies: 1)

I cant find a good straight forward tutorial on how to make mods and maps using GMax paint and also how to do compiling and others
all the ones I find are confusing and use different programs
I am new to making and editing things on the computer there were so many problems when ever i tryed using other peoples tutorials
Edited by Scalene on Feb 24, 2010 at 05:12 AM

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 7:41 PM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website