A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 007
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 30, 2011 01:42 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 07/02/94
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition
FluFFy
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
007 has contributed to 114 posts out of 469465 total posts (.02%) in 3,550 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Jedi your supposed to be Married/Getting married?

Nick You want to be taken seriously by everybody?

Advice for both of you, Grow Up.

Jedi stop lying to everyone about everything and be on your merry way without making drama for everything.

Nick, STOP CREATING DRAMA ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Maybe you will BOTH Take this into consideration and make the world a better place.

It's BS Like this that brings the Community down to pieces because you guys think your winning by pointless revenge that leaves both of you and the community to crap, why? Because you need to GROW UP. Neither of you can be trusted because of your pathetic attitudes. Honestly, there's no Reason, absolutely NO Reason why you should be doing any of this, it's pointless and makes everybody lose out, except for Echo for some reason.

GROW

UP.

Halo CE General Discussion » Would there be interest in an Extinction SP? May 18, 2011 05:59 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: Daniel
I recommend you contact TM mapping team on advice about mission design. Because if this is what you plan to do next you are not on the right track at all.

Quote: --- Original message by: Noobyourmom
Winning

Halo CE General Discussion » Banning issues? May 15, 2011 11:13 PM (Total replies: 39)

Text banning is a good solution as previously stated, then YOU Would get the last laugh..Literally.

Halo CE General Discussion » Banning issues? May 12, 2011 07:35 PM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: SeL
Hey, idiots, guess what, halo bans by CD hash, not your ip.

Proxies don't have anything to do with it, if they are playing on your server after you ban them, it's someone on a CD key that hasn't been banned yet, simple as that.

Make sure your server retains it's banlist after being restarted.

This. They are probably using all of the 9 circulated CD Keys that everyone with a fake copy of HCE. Eventually, they will run out Or spend $20 a Key trying. Either way. You're winning.
Edited by 007 on May 12, 2011 at 07:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP] RPSP Arc1 May 11, 2011 11:06 PM (Total replies: 186)

As a RPSP Tester I should warn anyone who doesn't have a very good computer should be warned that the intensity of RPSP may cause some major Lag (Imagine playing the whole thing in slow motion). Also as a tester allow me to say I very much enjoyed RPSP, while some aspects may not look the best, there are tons of moments where you can help but say to yourself "EPIC WIN." Opsy's concepts are really unique but as I said they can cause a lot of lag, Unless you're an obsessed matrix fan, then you should be 2x as Happy
Edited by 007 on May 11, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
Quote: --- Original message by: ODST_Nick
Hello halomaps. i'm starting a new gaming team, ONP.
I am recruting new members to make content for us, and i am training some people for HEK as well. if you have any experence mapping, and you want to share your ideas, this is the place for you. So join us!

offical website
http://onp.clan.su

xfire page:
www.xfire.com/communities/mystic2

ODST_Nick's Xfire: xpfe5zrm

send me a message if your interested. thanks!

Also, this is the offical thread for ONP projects. (The name will change)

When recruiting you should show examples of your own work. People don't want to be your slave... which is what you are basically saying.

Quote:
to make content for us

No, just a big fat NO! - Don't put crap like that...

The website it's self seems disorganised... and you have an online games page which isn't going to make people take you seriously.

----

Quote:
TODAY IS ODST_NICK'S PRODUCTIONS OFFICAL LAUNCH!!!!!! We will begin our project, Big canyon, in a month. for now, use ONP's xfire page to begin learning mapping.

You should work on that as well if you want people to take you seriously. What i see at the moment is a kid wanting people to do work.

Why? Well your abuse of the "!" symbol. You only need 1, using more doesn't empathise the point anymore but rather voids it's reason to be there.

Why would people want to join a team which is labelled under YOUR name?

And the last thing I will point out is the map name... You have this big buildup and then some crappy map name of BIG CANYON...

Big Canyon also just screams heightmap of snake type shape stuck on a plane at me... Or a bloodgulch variant.

---------------------------

Above is constructive crit to HELP YOU! Not a diss.

Good Example of Constructive Criticism.

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 9, 2011 06:22 PM (Total replies: 129)

Why not attempt to make it fun again then? Nobody else seems to know how.

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 8, 2011 09:13 PM (Total replies: 129)

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch

With all due respect, im not trying to disallow anyone from doing anything.

You have broad and imaginitive minds, go draw. I dont care if you want to RP, im joining the server to do what halo is supposed to do. ill keep killing until i get rage banned 2 minutes later.
Seriously. you want RP, go play an RP game. halo is NOT an RP game. world of warcraft IS.

They are wondering why the RP community is dead, and i am saying (apparently, its coming out rudely) why i think it is.

If You were trying to simply state why then you should have stated something like "I think the community is dying because Halo was not designed for that type of Gameplay" then all of this would've been avoided. Instead you bashed your opinion telling people go to draw and such.

if i wanted to PLAY an RP, id go to an RP server.

That's Exactly what All of the RPers do.

As for the reason why it's at its low point, it's because 90% of the community are new and broke the tradition of what used to be 'Proper' Role-Playing which turned most RP servers into screw around servers. The only real professional clan that does what was hyped is USF and some small time clans that aren't very known.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 6, 2011 08:03 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Show some class; this is the internet.

I Will remember this. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 6, 2011 07:54 PM (Total replies: 129)

halo is NOT an RPG. Doesnt matter what the map is called, or what people want to do, RPs in halo are just retarted. You cannot comeback against this. I am leaving this stupid thread now.

and yet every time you repeated yourself you failed to explain why they're so retarded except for "Because it's a FPS" Which was countered with the fact it happens anyway.

Paper is also for writing yet used to make origami, are you going to tell me that's retarded too?

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
I got an idea for a roleplay.
Shooting people.

We Do have that. It's called Multi-Team where both teams mix slayer with a Story/plot.
Edited by 007 on Jan 6, 2011 at 07:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » as you do to .... Jan 5, 2011 10:06 PM (Total replies: 4)

Attempted to fix up a bit;
Quote:
hello, I want to know something. I'm working on my secret mission but I Need to know something in the map lumoria and hills. The gun is dead against the wall and the capsule, etc.
and I wonder if there is a script or something?

Edited by 007 on Jan 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 5, 2011 12:07 AM (Total replies: 129)

Quote: --- Original message by: 007
You want to play slayer or how the game should then join that type a server.

but we want to play on the RPG maps.

So if you want to play slayer on an RP Map than find a server that is doing that or host one/find someone that can host for you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 4, 2011 07:11 PM (Total replies: 76)

I know, these haters clearly need to lookup the ant ecosystem

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 4, 2011 07:05 PM (Total replies: 129)

You want to play slayer or how the game should then join that type a server.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 4, 2011 05:02 PM (Total replies: 76)

We've already discussed this, you have no right to claim anything about him having a life or not if your here telling him to go get one. Now back to the subject of ants..

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 4, 2011 05:00 PM (Total replies: 129)

Either way, no Sub-Community should be hating another. We're all part of the HCE Community. So there's no point in flaming each other if we all stick to the obvious ways of ignoring the opposed Sub-Community. That goes for the RP Community as well. Halomaps is for the HCE Community so I see no issue in why there's an RP Thread here. Argument over.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 3, 2011 10:34 PM (Total replies: 76)

Yea, Ants have feelings too :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 3, 2011 10:29 PM (Total replies: 76)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sciophobiaranger
do it
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jan 3, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Agreed

and make sure you add all ants! Everyone forgets about the Army Ants.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 3, 2011 10:25 PM (Total replies: 76)

If Only Ants Existed in the game, that would be perfect

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 3, 2011 10:23 PM (Total replies: 76)

THEY BITE AND HURT

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 3:12 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website