A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xxltnt3
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 03:24 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: halo,gangstars
niets is verandert,alles is verkankert.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
xxltnt3 has contributed to 12 posts out of 469358 total posts (0.00%) in 3,471 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » NEED HELP PLEASE Mar 25, 2010 03:24 AM (Total replies: 10)

how can i convert to wings model??and back??

Halo CE General Discussion » NEED HELP PLEASE Mar 24, 2010 02:10 AM (Total replies: 10)

what is the best?????
and ty

Halo CE General Discussion » NEED HELP PLEASE Mar 23, 2010 10:49 AM (Total replies: 10)

can somebody please tell me how to mod a vehicle,not colors,things like give warthock wing and that sort of stuff PLEASE HELP ME

ty xxltnt3

Halo CE General Discussion » good modders,check this!!!! Mar 21, 2010 10:01 AM (Total replies: 5)

oke here it is:what do i want?
i want a big website with good mods,when the website starting to grow,im go to pay for it,with our own URL and not .webs.com than it gonna be xxltnt3mods.com , i need good modders for becuase i can do something,but not the whole projest,so please join me.

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 21, 2010 10:00 AM (Total replies: 22)

oke here it is:what do i want?
i want a big website with good mods,when the website starting to grow,im go to pay for it,with our own URL and not .webs.com than it gonna be xxltnt3mods.com , i need good modders for becuase i can do something,but not the whole projest,so please join me.

Halo CE General Discussion » good modders,check this!!!! Mar 21, 2010 09:25 AM (Total replies: 5)

hello,im want to setup a team with:halo trail modders,halo normal modders,halo ce modders,
reclame makers on different websites,someon that is good in webdising,weapon modders,vehicle modders, if i have a team,i can make a website,if u interested pm me plz,everyone is welcome.
oke,i have mod some maps for you,the website is www.xxltnt3mods.webs.com,im still uploading right now so keep looking for more maps,there is now 1 map,i made already 6 maps,so keep looking for updates.
greeting xxltnt 3 (im now my english is bad im speaking NL SO)

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 21, 2010 09:19 AM (Total replies: 22)

oke,i have mod some maps for you,the website is www.xxltnt3mods.webs.com,im still uploading right now so keep looking for more maps,there is now 1 map,i made already 6 maps,so keep looking for updates.

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 19, 2010 03:50 PM (Total replies: 22)

thats the whole problem
ik made a couple of maps.
then my comp crashed,now i have start agian,and that why i search for a team to.

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 19, 2010 03:20 PM (Total replies: 22)

oke listen,im already good in modding halo trail(not weapons only but decal to)and i try to mod halo 1,the only thing i can mod in halo 1 and ce is weapons,so i need a team,and if someon will help me,this is she/he chanse

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 19, 2010 11:08 AM (Total replies: 0)

hello,im want to setup a team with:halo trail modders,halo normal modders,halo ce modders,
reclame makers on different websites,someon that is good in webdising,weapon modders,vehicle modders, if i have a team,i can make a website,if u interested pm me plz,everyone is welcome

greeting xxltnt3 (im NL but i can speak english)

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 19, 2010 11:03 AM (Total replies: 22)

reclame makers on different websites,someon that is good in webdising,weapon modders,vehicle modders, if i have a team,i can make a website,if u interested pm me plz,everyone is welcome

Halo CE General Discussion » team modding Mar 19, 2010 09:55 AM (Total replies: 0)

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 12:34 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website