A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rtijason
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 06:35 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
rtijason has contributed to 2 posts out of 469667 total posts (0.00%) in 3,593 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Info Mar 27, 2010 06:35 PM (Total replies: 4)

I wouldnt expect you to go spend three weeks designing a quality app and hours each weekend updating it and then give it away for free. The cost is to offset the time I spend bringing all of this information from every corner of the internet to your mobile device in one place saving you the time and effort searching for it. The measly 1 dollar this app costs pays for itself in the time it will save you. Ask yourself this....would you go to work for three weeks for free just for fun. No because time is valuable....think about the hours developers spend on these applications before you complain about the 1 dollar fee. Put yourself in their shoes...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Info Mar 22, 2010 04:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

There is this new Halo Reach app for the iPhone that I just saw came out. I picked it up and it has everything you would ever want to know about the game. If your looking for inside information that would probably be the place to start... search "Halo Reach ULTD" in iTunes.

Time: Tue January 21, 2020 1:45 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website