A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: anoldman
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 09:32 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
anoldman has contributed to 65 posts out of 469382 total posts (.01%) in 3,490 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Jun 22, 2011 09:32 AM (Total replies: 525)

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
Quote: --- Original message by: XboxHavic
Quote: --- Original message by: Garagorn888
Any updates?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Apr 30, 2011 09:31 AM (Total replies: 525)

Quote: --- Original message by: cyboryxmen
Lul how did this project die? Lots of people including me was looking forward to the release. The community needs this...badly At least say hi once in a while.
-Zekilk

Yea well I finally realized stuff like this could never be accomplished in this community. I was too naive and hopeful.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Mar 21, 2011 08:30 PM (Total replies: 525)

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
Quote: --- Original message by: 2L8
Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
I play crysis in High Detail with 2 gb of ram. 60 FPS

I hate how kids lie to try and impress people.

I could say the exact same to you. But seriously. Why would I lie? There's no point in lying.

Yea, plus video memory can help a lot.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Mar 20, 2011 09:28 PM (Total replies: 525)

I'm hoping this actually gets released. I'm such a noob at the "normal" way.

Halo CE General Discussion » UNITE HALO CE Feb 17, 2011 08:47 PM (Total replies: 48)

Actually, I have heard of it, and you don't have to be sarcastic. The reason I didn't mention it was because I thought it wouldn't be a problem to just switch back and forth between the versions.

Edited by anoldman on Feb 17, 2011 at 08:51 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: General Shepherd
Sorry, I asked a question and you answered it perfectly. Although by hosting on 1.09 I feel like I'd be catering to the people who stick their noses up at all the "mexicans" on 1.00.

Whatever is easier for you. Either way, there's bound to be people like that on either version.
Edited by anoldman on Feb 17, 2011 at 08:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » UNITE HALO CE Feb 17, 2011 08:02 PM (Total replies: 48)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
I almost always play on 1.00 and i am a real Somalian pirate.
I did buy Halo though.

Sorry bro I just remember a lot of people on the forum saying they play on 1.09 a while go...

Halo CE General Discussion » UNITE HALO CE Feb 17, 2011 07:54 PM (Total replies: 48)

I play on 1.00 because there's more people, and I ain't no pirate. Elitist behavior makes me sick.

Aren't you forced to update with a legal version of halo? Idk, I haven't upgraded/messed around there in a while.

Halo CE General Discussion » UNITE HALO CE Feb 17, 2011 05:53 PM (Total replies: 48)

My question is does most of this forum play on 1.09, or 1.00?

I'd say 1.09, mainly because people who play on 1.00 are pirates.

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 23, 2010 12:04 AM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: d4rfnader

Awesome post Mysterion!
Edited by d4rfnader on Dec 22, 2010 at 11:53 PM

this

Halo CE General Discussion » Mery Christmas everyone Dec 22, 2010 09:52 PM (Total replies: 281)

Woah I'm obviously not going to read all 8 pages, but I can tell there's some arguing and name calling. If you guys can't tolerate Christmas or the real reason it exists, then I suggest not reading this thread. You want it to be "happy holidays", then make your own thread. Hanukkah is over, and Kwanzaa isn't even a religious holiday. As for the insulting, make up or stop replying.

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's Mask map (WIP) Aug 16, 2010 09:35 PM (Total replies: 81)

Atleast it will be easy because you already did all of this stuff right?

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Jul 19, 2010 03:33 PM (Total replies: 232)

It sounded like you were saying free time isn't fun.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Jul 18, 2010 09:36 PM (Total replies: 232)

Quote: People do this on there free time, not getting paid and for fun. Do not expect anything you say to be accepted unless they ask.

Why would someone do something in their free time that's not fun?

Halo CE General Discussion » Idea for a new campaign style map(s). Jul 11, 2010 09:36 PM (Total replies: 125)

For anyone who saw my first post...Sorry lol

But it sounds interesting...the campaign I mean.
Edited by anoldman on Jul 11, 2010 at 09:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halomaps Podcast Intro Music Jun 19, 2010 01:24 PM (Total replies: 31)

i vote 3

Halo CE General Discussion » omg.... look what i found! >:D Jun 18, 2010 06:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

So like mario kart?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Elite playable biped Jun 12, 2010 10:23 PM (Total replies: 104)

This looks great! I hope people start making maps with this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's Mask map (WIP) Jun 12, 2010 11:49 AM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: Link2262
Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
Make the masks weapons?
Now that is a good idea.

Yep. Hey it's me muyloco

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's Mask map (WIP) Jun 9, 2010 12:22 PM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zenzarxus
That's true, but it might be possible to create vehicles for each mask. All we would need to do is:
Put the camera in the right position to simulate a first person camera
Make it so you can use weapons while in the vehicle.
Think about it, sure there would be vehicles all over the place, but how about a constantly respawning vehicle in the areas that you get the mask's in in the game? That way, if you go to the Mountain, Goron vehicles will be at the cliff top, go to the swamp, Deku vehicles will be in the king's chambers etc. Heck, you might be able to make certain NPC's from the game by making them moving scenery. That way, there would be no problems with sync, yet you could still have some 'believable' 'AI's'. All of these ideas I've stated are probably too much for a 9 year old game engine, but I certainly think you should try making the mask vehicles.

-Thanks

Well those are great ideas but it might be too much work to create all those vehicles and having the same settings you would without a vehicle. It's worth a try, but I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

Halo CE General Discussion » Majora's Mask map (WIP) Jun 9, 2010 11:49 AM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zenzarxus
This project has so much potential. The Land of Hyrule 0.3 and this map will be amazing. For some reason, I have always been able to imagine a multiplayer online version of Majora's Mask. Maybe it's because you can play as all the races. I'm not asking for you to do that, but if possible, it would be pretty cool to implement such a system.

Well you have to remember that everyone has to look the same more or less. The only difference you can really have are the colors.

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:26 AM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website