A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: agtq13
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 28, 2011 06:05 PM
Interests: halo, halo, halo, halo, i tell halo? photoshop, illustrator, musik, videos, :D, idk, xD
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo ce and halo ce
o_e" face
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
agtq13 has contributed to 62 posts out of 469375 total posts (.01%) in 3,487 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 06:05 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
The screenshots themselves are low-res and I explained that the white was because of a texture WIP... to answer your two questions.
I would like you guys to notice a trend here, if you don't mind. Whenever someone puts the map updates side-to-side with an actual halo 3 screenshot, I've been getting more pressuring comments.
What I'm getting at is that these looks will never be perfect.

The bsp busy work and minor improvements are getting done bit by bit, and in the meantime we've had some confusion with the player biped situation. Let's get some things cleared up, just to be safe.
Quote: A while ago, I got the player perms from agtq13 (aka Blindz). He wanted me to export the perm/region stuff for him, so I did, and am using that biped now. While working on it I messed up the necks (thinking that the bones were messed up or something).
Then I made these "quick" shaders for the player.
Xlzqwerty agreed to help with shaders, and I later realized that he had these players almost done anyway. Hopefully they will be used in valhalla. He's got a lot on his hands helping me already.
agtq13 told me yesterday that he needed another export for an updated player model. Up until now I thought that this was a new model for xlzqwerty, which agtq13 was tagging for him. That's what I've been doing in my spare time today, even though xlzwerty's model is basically done.

Good catch on the br size, I'll fix that.

By the way, I will appreciate any specific and useful advice in comments that might come up.

hey dude, can u get online a moment, i'm getting some problems with the warthogs v2 for valhalla :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 03:56 PM (Total replies: 1751)

No. Still separating all the armors.
And the hands aren't right. I'll fix that as well.
EDIT: I also need to know which of those shoulders had lights. Your materials were all set to arch+design and causeing exporting problems, so I had to remake the multi material from scratch (all 27 sub-materials).
Edited by SlappyThePirate on Mar 28, 2011 at 03:54 PM

uhm ok, just do it with the lights, put the material of the shoulders, and u will see a rectangle on the chest and on the shoulders what doesn't work with the armar bitmap, just put the master chief bitmap, and it works

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 03:48 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Don't worry, the palette is finished. It's just a scenery without collision.

lol k, i'll help u shadering, hey, did u finish the spartan jms?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 03:40 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: StatutoryTrOy
If someone gets me the retail texture, I'll model and unwrap the warthog palet (or whatever it's called)

dude, u can extract it from halo 3 lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » TOOL COLLISION-GEOMETRY PROBLEM :/ Mar 28, 2011 12:22 PM (Total replies: 5)

uhm, i find it, but it's locked! D: have u xfire to help me? add me if u have: xfire:agtq13

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » TOOL COLLISION-GEOMETRY PROBLEM :/ Mar 28, 2011 11:53 AM (Total replies: 5)

for the regions :/ and because, it's a civilian halo 3 warthog, so i can't use the h1 collision, if it has the turret :/ and now i'm getting the problem of model and animations don't match D: idk if u can help me :/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » TOOL COLLISION-GEOMETRY PROBLEM :/ Mar 28, 2011 09:05 AM (Total replies: 5)

well dudes, im getting done my h3 civil hog glitch, im working on the collision, the problem comes when i try to compile it...it put me this error:

Quote:
Couldn't read map file './toolbeta.map'
### collision.JMS
### WARNING found #4 coincident triangles.
### ERROR couldn't update edge #24 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #26 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #138 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #140 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #309 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #310 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #619 (red).
### ERROR couldn't update edge #621 (red).
### ERROR failed to build collision geometry.
### ERROR failed to import collision bsp.
### ERROR couldn't import permutation 'collision' of node 'frame hull'.
### ERROR failed to import collision model 'blindz\blindz'.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition>

NOTE: I'm ussing h1 warthog model unsmoothed and welded, idk if i'm doing it wrong or what, it has 2 regions, hull and tires, because id doesn't need barrels, how can i fix it :o?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Brute mauler animations problem Mar 11, 2011 12:11 AM (Total replies: 8)

uhm, srry :s! I can't do fp animations :s!....but o well :/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Brute mauler animations problem Mar 10, 2011 09:06 PM (Total replies: 8)

Make sure you're exporting vertex weights (Bluestreak JMS Exporter)! And if that doesn't work, detach the magazine geometry, and link that shape to the frame magazine.

that's what i did, and now works awensome, no error's at the moment, with that way was so easy, because i haven't been selection point by point, just select the magazine and the ophandle and detach, it works so good, and i rigged the spiker and the sniper :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Brute mauler animations problem Mar 8, 2011 05:54 PM (Total replies: 8)

i tested the animations with animation inporter and it works good, i'm using the skin modifier and it works good on 3d max, on halo no D:

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Brute mauler animations problem Mar 8, 2011 02:02 PM (Total replies: 8)

hello guy's, today i rigged my halo 3 brute mauler, it works good, i rigged the magazine and the opherbole or something like it, but the magazine and the other thing, doesn't move :/

i don't rlly know why i'm getting this problem, all work's good, except the reoload animation

can anyone help me :o?

video:

http://www.xfire.com/video/428ec5/

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Mar 6, 2011 11:45 PM (Total replies: 525)

what about the design? if the program will be so good like i see, it should have a good design, of theme, i mean, u can do ur own theme, like photoshop, it have it theme, i can design it if u want, maybe a good idea can be, make theme for slow pc, like windows 2000 theme...to make fast the work :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Mar 6, 2011 12:39 PM (Total replies: 525)

I have another idea, i think, this will be so helpfull for all multiplayer developers, can see and rotate items_collections, itīs a bit hardy position it when u canīt see that D:

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Kit AIO - C# Developers Needed Mar 4, 2011 12:08 AM (Total replies: 525)

well, this idk if u can do, but it could me awensome, add some things to the .shader_models and other things, like support "bumps" and "double detail" or something, that could be awensome for some persons, or add grenade slots on globals, to put 3 or 4 :/ or expansibility on tag space or more vehicle slots, they're just ideas, idk if u can do this, im not saying this to get insult comments, just few ideas, that i see as cool :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 3, 2011 04:43 PM (Total replies: 1751)

well, that's not a h3 pelican, sargeant did a good work transforming the h1 peli to make it looks like h3, but if u want to get a h3 experience, download b30_mpz

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5111

has a good skin of the h3 pelican....so good luck

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 3, 2011 04:29 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: Carter 151
Ok.
Well, a guy can always dream...

uhm, isn't nessesary dream, u can dowload hugeass or coldsnap and drive a pelican, remember, valhalla is so small for a drivable pelican

download the maps :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 3, 2011 03:30 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
the pelican:

loks pretty awensome dude, just need materials :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Mar 3, 2011 04:29 AM (Total replies: 8490)

so, now u will say what can do shadowslayer and what can't? i don't think this is a correctly place to fight, a forum, if u want to fix this problem add me, i won't fight wih u, dennis will block me or something, and i want to be on the forum and follow the rules, so if u want to add me, it's ok, we will fix the problem, if no, it's ok, we haven't to be friends :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Mar 3, 2011 04:19 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: 2L8
Don't add this agtq13 guy back. He acts like a dick.

dude, ill tell u why i erased u, i think u was a hacker or something, and u just add me just for hack me, srry if i pissed u off or i mad u, wasn't my intention :/ but, i didn't know u :s

what do u think that ill think? wtf? someone who haven't play something, or screenshots or no vidz :S i have to be carefull :D if u want add me, but i know shadowslyaer since a year, we're friend's so don't be mad dude

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Mar 3, 2011 04:02 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: shadowslayer123
That trole guy? what happened? all my clans are gone, my avatar is a .....nevermind..... and half my friends are gone too :'(

:D u back :D, welcome dude, srry about erase u, but i was pissed off about the trole guy who hack u :/ add me again if u can :/ still friends dude, well for me.....don't mad with the guy's or girls or whatever who did it :/ seriously need get a life :D

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 1:17 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website