A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: leyuen
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 23, 2019 03:55 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
leyuen has contributed to 260 posts out of 469358 total posts (.06%) in 3,456 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: The Master Chief Collection Coming to PC Mar 23, 2019 03:55 AM (Total replies: 77)

At 5:48 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x-_Vo0PuzE

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: The Master Chief Collection Coming to PC Mar 13, 2019 03:14 AM (Total replies: 77)

Quote: --- Original message by: OMGWTHBBQHAXZORZ XD
Got the news and thought I'd come back and log in for the first time in years. Boy what a ride it's been. This really was one of the most significant parts of my gaming life early on too, though I already moved on a long time ago. Thanks for being there. I'll see you in the next life.

Same saw the news of MCC comming to PC and immeditaley thought of this site. Hoping that they can somehow bring custom edition to the PC version and be compatiable to all the old maps on this site.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 4 Jun 6, 2011 06:52 PM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Halo.... Its finished....

nice one cortanas quote i pressume?

anyways anyone knows what the thing at the end of the trailer was? i thought it was a portal.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 6, 2011 06:39 PM (Total replies: 423)

Quote: --- Original message by: leyuen
i dont want to be a critic but i dont like chiefs helmet for some reason, maybe its because his visor is too big or something else. but it just seems like they took the weapons from halo reach and put it into mp/sp maps that they "supposely" better texture from the halo CE. they even put assaination into the game which halo CE didnt had. so its not just remastered its just another halo game that its maps are just copies with better texture

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 4 Jun 6, 2011 05:57 PM (Total replies: 224)

so is this gonna come out for the xbox 360? or for the the next gen console for the xbox? if so anyone knows when they gonna annouce the next gen console for xbox?

Halo CE General Discussion » Quitting Mapmaking! Jun 4, 2011 04:11 PM (Total replies: 77)

relax guys, i know how you feel nusua, my parents didnt lift parental controls on my comp until i got into my freshman year in high school which was like roughly 5 to 6 years ago. its not a bad thing you can still do stuff surf the internet.

keep on pursuing what you think is right and what you want. if you want the parental controls to be taken off ask your parents nicely make sure you tell them what you are doing even if it gaming, parents like honest kids vs dishonest kids.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE HD remake coming this fall? Feb 5, 2011 09:01 PM (Total replies: 45)

why isn't 343 industries doing this themselves, wasn't the point of having 343 industries was to make halo games after bungie's halo reach game? why are they giving it to some other group to make halo? microsoft should learn from their failures (example halo wars).

so if i think i read the first post rite they are making the same game but the graphics of the game will bee the same, meaning the MP maps and SP maps should be the same rite plus the weapons rite? the only difference would be graphic wise like reach?

Halo CE General Discussion » Deathless Player cheat for Coldsnap? Jan 22, 2011 03:50 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Tiamat put a script in that disables some dev cheats..

if you can make scripts that disables dev cheats, is there a script that disables aim botting?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE-TAG]Halo 3 Drone Jan 3, 2011 05:43 AM (Total replies: 40)

oo i was talking about MP, and yea i wouldnt try it if it was SP, it would be too boring.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE-TAG]Halo 3 Drone Jan 3, 2011 05:39 AM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Playing as a drone would seemingly have little gameplay value, that's why there are no good maps with you playing as a sentinel, engineer, or monitor.

Edited by MoooseGuy on Jan 3, 2011 at 05:28 AM

i think it would be the same as playing like people playing in the jets in coldsnap, and only reason why i play coldsnap!!

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE-TAG]Halo 3 Drone Jan 3, 2011 05:20 AM (Total replies: 40)

so far i play as an spartan, elite, brute, grunt, marine, ODST, hunter, and a flood but not a drone and jackal.

has anyone mad a map that u play as an drone flying around trying to shoot other players?

P.S. i might be wrong or its just the picture but these drones look fatter than the ones in halo 3 and 2!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Dec 17, 2010 09:09 PM (Total replies: 1788)

so its been awhile since i been here, so it looks like this project is still going for improvements and plus the other maps like foundry,narrows and u know those h3 maps?

and im really liking what im seeing on those videos, looks like theres gonna be big upgrades!!!
Edited by leyuen on Dec 17, 2010 at 09:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 1 : Released! Dec 17, 2010 09:05 PM (Total replies: 628)

i finally came back after a short break, and was happy to see this project still going and that part 1 came out!!!

cant ask for a better welcome back gift than this!!!

the group is dead, all we can hope is the ex members who have the latest or some version of the map and release it.

and stop posting in a topic thats already dead!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Solitude Firefight Oct 18, 2010 10:20 PM (Total replies: 406)

hey just played the map, its ok, but i think the reason i keep dying is not cuz of the covenant but because i keep walking off the ledges when trying to replenish my shields

aaaa Dennis needs to lock this thread, the more people post on this topic the more hatered will increase in the community!!!

actually im suprised dennis didnt do anything yet!!!!!

it also was because recently halo was gaining popularity on other sites, being mentioned like higuys lumoria, and you can feel it lots of people started to post in the forums that were new. plus with the couple of people who was hatting on the forums, made like hundreds of spam topics (non related halo topics) plus the dirty images couple months ago, made tolerance go high.

Halo CE General Discussion » -TM Mapping Team's "Project Lumoria"- Oct 18, 2010 09:57 PM (Total replies: 884)

Anyways, back to Lumoria. Are we still seeing those sheild elites?

yea same here!!!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Destroyable H1 dropship Oct 18, 2010 03:28 AM (Total replies: 8)

Destroyable dropship?
coughRipFromCMTcough....

dont encourage the rippers!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » -TM Mapping Team's "Project Lumoria"- Oct 18, 2010 02:59 AM (Total replies: 884)

Projects you should stay for:
1. Lumoria ---> approves
4. -SECRET!- (hint: it's not mine) ----> LOLz!!!
7. Sandtrap V2 (Work has been resumed) -----> by who? i been away for a long time.

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 12:38 PM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website