A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Fhajad034
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 24, 2011 10:04 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Lots of games.
Triblox.org's Spartanmander
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Fhajad034 has contributed to 30 posts out of 469503 total posts (.01%) in 3,537 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Aug 24, 2011 10:04 PM (Total replies: 371)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 279
Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
:D

it was like a 5.8 and it hit around a few miles from D.C. i was sittin' on mah couch chillin' and the house started shaking like crazy! it was scary! :[
back in New York City it was a 6 point something.
But I was in San Fran when it happened

wut?

The fault line was located in Virgina.

There was another quake around some time after 11pm in SF (was pretty weak - 3.6 I believe). Sucks to be the east coast - they don't have the resistance to these things like we do.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:CEA some changes. Aug 3, 2011 05:17 PM (Total replies: 338)

The book was a bit... odd. It felt like it was put together wrong in some places. I'd have to go through it again to give specifics, but that would be spoilerific. Maybe it's because the chapters were much too short... half a page at times.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:CEA some changes. Jul 19, 2011 12:37 AM (Total replies: 338)

I don't know what to say about the issues with the pistol and ar, but I'm sure those will be fixed. However, I do have to say that I dislike this new plasma grenade throwing sound. It's too... weak, to say the least.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 9, 2011 06:20 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
lol, just watched the newest RVB episode. Who wants to go in and make the pelican and longswords that maneuverable and fast and play em on coldsnap.

Me and a friend of mine did that once... the end result was not pretty if you kept fall damage on.

Halo CE General Discussion » The new HRCEMT Reach: CE thread Jun 11, 2011 04:25 AM (Total replies: 149)

It'd be pretty badass if Forerunners did look like that.
Edited by Fhajad034 on Jun 11, 2011 at 04:27 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 6, 2011 10:49 PM (Total replies: 423)

You guys do realize they said at the touch of a button you can play the original version of the game at any time, right?

Man you all are so bitter.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 4 Jun 6, 2011 03:43 PM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
A whole new trilogy... =.=

Look what happened with Star Wars.

Can't compare because those were prequels.

I'll just wait and see. Awesome to know that the CE remake is coming, though. And that you can switch to the original version at any time... also awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Life And Death Of Khajied-766 Apr 6, 2011 01:58 AM (Total replies: 27)

So you do exist here. I thought I was just seeing things.

Looked promising back on Triblox, though you should follow the advice ChocolateDog gave you.

Hunter (Anonymous) is seemingly always like that. Follow his good advice (text could be easier to read) and not the bad (pretty much everything else, as the only similarity to it and CE is the fact that they are being boarded).

Looking forward to come next.
Edited by Fhajad034 on Apr 6, 2011 at 01:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » H4MT Mar 29, 2011 05:44 PM (Total replies: 92)

Indeed :l

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 7, 2011 01:06 AM (Total replies: 129)

@ Abkarch
I am dissapointment in you're grammer

Your argument is flawed. Quite flawed.

When it comes to role playing, "normal" standards do not apply, mainly because role playing is far from being a "normal thing." The whole point of it is to take a role of your choosing that you cannot take normally. That can mean you shoot real people (or AI bots) or shoot imaginary targets. Hell, most role playing sessions use the former these days.

I see you did realize that video games are meant to "virtualize things we pretend." Let me elaborate on that for you. It's not you on that screen - it's the avatar of someone that you can't (or in some cases can, but it's exaggerated to the point that you cannot) be and you use a controller (keyboard), a console (computer), and some kind of screen (monitor) in order to play it out. That's exactly how role playing works. That's exactly what each and every video game is: a role playing game. We call them FPSs or RPGs because of what they look like, but their basis is that of a role playing game.

There is nothing wrong with role playing in a game that is a role play itself. That's what you're supposed to do anyways.

Now I believe you were leaving...
Edited by Fhajad034 on Jan 7, 2011 at 01:09 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Rpg Beta 6.2 Open Jan 2, 2011 04:53 PM (Total replies: 76)

He takes a year because of you, remember? I thought we went over this a while ago <_<

I really think OpsY should take his work elsewhere... again, because this is getting tiring :l

Halo CE General Discussion » Roleplay Community Is Dead Jan 1, 2011 08:54 PM (Total replies: 129)

Dead?

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

MRp is "dead", but its leaders reformed into a separate clan based entirely on Garry's Mod.

The role playing community is not "dead", it's just waiting for the right people to organize themselves into something mature enough to get anything done. This does not happen often, but when it does something great usually arises from it (though it only lasts a year or two, like MRp). I, however, see little hope left for it if ODST Nick and EoRP are the only two things left of it. Both of which are not the greatest role players, petty squabbles between the two of 'em and us in MRp aside, and, unless their joining up proves to be successful, I do believe the role playing community will collapse into nothingness until it is revived (when/if MRp comes back... Death is not one to leave forever) or forgotten forever.

That being said, there are plenty of other methods of role playing besides a ten year old First Person Shooter called Halo: CE. There are RPGS, MMORPGS (Dungeons and Dragons, ICE, Paranoia), plenty of other online and offline text RPGs, and certainly other FPS that could be used for role playing.

To sum it up: If you believe it is "dead" and you are too lazy to try and revive it from the "dead," then that is your choice.

That being said, find something else to do. Like breath oxygen or read a book.

You know, something different.

Halo CE General Discussion » How do you use the hytac in SANCTUARY FINAL Aug 27, 2010 03:57 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hold down the trigger.

Halo 1- 2001
Halo PC - 2004
Halo CE - 2004
Halo 2 - 2007
Halo 3 - 2009
Halo 3: ODST - 2009
Halo Wars - 2010

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Jul 20, 2010 12:36 AM (Total replies: 232)

I managed to get some time out of sorting all over nine thousand (I wish that were a joke) of our DVDs because my dad is busy recording his next album before he has to go to Berlin to present it and I got it to the half-way-split-into-two-parts-if-it-gets-too-long part. I'm tempted to ask switchblade to write the next scene because everything I've thought of so far has been to damn cheesy to work. Hopefully he can get something out better than me (I have a plan on where it ends though, and it actually involves letting the person I planned to kill live in stead).

Oh -blam!- there's no way this post doesn't contain spoilers. My bad maybe (they're gonna know about it sooner or later anyways though, so meh).

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Jul 18, 2010 11:32 PM (Total replies: 232)

Yo death, less rage, more help on that thing which I can't talk about yet.

@Zira: k.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Jul 18, 2010 03:46 AM (Total replies: 232)

That and he's busy with something un-related to the RPG_BETA series... unless it really is related to it in a somewhat odd and totally unseen way.

Idk, I should get back to writing now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Easter Egg. Jul 17, 2010 06:11 AM (Total replies: 25)

If they make it they will come...

A PC port of Reach sounds good, as long as its tools (assuming the game would come with it, as the last two ports did) are not locked like H2V's.

Halo CE General Discussion » Xfire Jun 7, 2010 05:36 AM (Total replies: 24)

scfhajad034

Halo CE General Discussion » The CMT Thread Jun 3, 2010 12:21 AM (Total replies: 206)

Ah, that explains it.

Thanks Dennis, and good work CMT! These may be old, unfinished betas, but they are still good to play.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 11:45 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website