A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wolf_Kerensky
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 11:05 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Wolf_Kerensky has contributed to 5 posts out of 477897 total posts (0.00%) in 1,570 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Multiplayer instance problem Apr 7, 2010 11:05 PM (Total replies: 3)

So there is no possible way to sync AI? Even if we play over a LAN?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Multiplayer instance problem Apr 7, 2010 10:15 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello again,

I have a new problem. This time it is with a multiplayer map, gephyrophobian_firefight. My friend and I love to play firefight on ODST, so I thought that I'd DL this map so we could play on our comps together. So I make a server and he joins. We can see each other, no problem; however, we cannot see the same AI's. We can shoot the AI's we cannot see, and can be killed by the AI's we cannot see, but the problem is that we cannot see the same enemy. Sometimes I see them, sometime he sees them; never at the same time. I'm not sure what would cause this except perhaps a syncing problem with the game and AI. What do y'all think?

Also; while I'm here I have a minor problem seeing chat; my friend can see chat messages, but I cannot. Any helping me there?

Halo CE General Discussion » Exception Error Apr 6, 2010 11:50 PM (Total replies: 13)

Ok, so I found out what it was and it is rather dumb on my part. The map file is called "firefight-airlock" as opposed to "firefight_airlock". Simple mistake of hyphen and underscore...:(

Halo CE General Discussion » Exception Error Apr 6, 2010 11:16 PM (Total replies: 13)

I did everything y'all told me; I even tried to follow the SPanish Tutorial; however, none of it worked for me. I'm using the d40 modified_UI. i will try the Library_UI just in case there is something wrong with my UI.

Halo CE General Discussion » Exception Error Apr 6, 2010 11:27 AM (Total replies: 13)

Hi All,

I'm new to the console in the Halo CE and was wondering why I get an exception error when I try to run a single player map(Firefight_Airlock). Since I cannot start it through the console directly from the startup menu, I try to load it through hosting a multiplayer LAN game; but then I get an exception error. WHat should I do to get this to run?

Time: Wed July 23, 2014 9:56 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website