A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Shas La TOwel
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 08:19 AM
Interests: Warhammer 40,000, Halo
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo Saga, Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Formely Glowing Gwunt. Enough Said.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Shas La TOwel has contributed to 12 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,536 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Cheezmasta? Halo 40,000? Anyone? Apr 9, 2010 08:19 AM (Total replies: 11)

These maps have even been confirmed as a release, but they're nowhere on the Internet! Nowhere! If anyone has these or knows where they are, don't hesitate to give me a link to them!

-T'Owel
Edited by Shas La TOwel on Apr 9, 2010 at 08:19 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 9, 2010 07:48 AM (Total replies: 13)

Can't scanner broke And there are too many intricate little details to do it in paint.... You'll just have to wait a couple more days for the concepts. 2-3 days should do it.

-T'Owel

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 9, 2010 07:22 AM (Total replies: 13)

That's alright, you can be a playtester. And now that slot is taken up. No more places left. Only people working on the map will get to play test it now.

-T'Owel

Halo CE General Discussion » Cheezmasta? Halo 40,000? Anyone? Apr 8, 2010 01:07 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Are these what you are looking for:
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?search=cheezmasta

I've already tried searching here, but I came up wiht nothing I dno't hame. The names of these maps are Lost Relic, Desert Mountains, Litany of fury and The Charge. As featured in this youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAC7mjJEHZE

-T'Owel
Edited by Shas La TOwel on Apr 8, 2010 at 01:08 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 7, 2010 09:41 AM (Total replies: 13)

Ah! I remember you as Sparton534, but I don't think you gave me any reason to hate you. Oh, and I will be doing what I can, but I can only use HMT and HHT. I will be more of the person to say, it's a bit to small, under powered, overpowered, ect, ect.

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 7, 2010 07:39 AM (Total replies: 13)

Mulitplayer. Sorry, I forgot to mention that

-T'Owel

Halo CE General Discussion » Cheezmasta? Halo 40,000? Anyone? Apr 7, 2010 07:32 AM (Total replies: 11)

I'm wondering, I've been searching the web for ages and have come up with no results for the Halo 40,000 maps by cheezmasta. these maps are Lost Relic, Desert Mountains and Litany of fury. If anyone has these maps, please add me on xfire. I am sasuke425. If you don't have xfire, please post a link to a download. Thank you!

-T'Owel

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 7, 2010 05:07 AM (Total replies: 13)

@ TheOtherOne: OK, that's good. At least someone wants to help. That's a good sign!

-T'Owel

EDIT: @ Mythril: Thanks! And same here abut vaguely remembering the name....

-T'Owel
Edited by Shas La TOwel on Apr 7, 2010 at 05:09 AM

@ HRY: If I remember rightly, from when I was registered as Glowing Gwunt, language like that is not welcomed on this forum. Since I have been gone, it looks like HMF has become a more unfriendly place. Dennis probably can't manage this all by himself, I think he might need some help doing it.

[translated for sphinx] Si mal no recuerdo, de cuando se registró como brillante Gwunt, ese lenguaje no es bienvenido en este foro. Desde que he estado fuera, parece que HMF ha convertido en un lugar más hostil. Dennis probablemente no puede manejar todo esto por él mismo, creo que puede ser que necesite algo de ayuda a hacerlo.

@ H3MT_SPHINX: Nice work there! Very impressive with all of that ripped stuff!
[translated for sphinx] Buen trabajo allí! impresionante, con todo eso muy rasgados cosas!

-T'Owel

P.S. Yes, I do care about other cultures, and no, I'm not Spanish or Mexican, I'm English.
[translated for sphinx] PD Sí, no me importa de otras culturas, y no, yo no soy español o mexicano, estoy Inglés.

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 7, 2010 04:02 AM (Total replies: 13)

@ VMT: Oh I just like to make a big epic speech when returning to a forum. Anyway, my old email for Gwunt got hacked, and I need the people on ATT to know who I am, so... yea. Anyway, so how about it? Want to help? You can tell me your old username, or PM me it at least. There was no one I didn't like on these forums back in the day.I haven't changed much, but I have picked up a few new habits.... not bad noes, no no no. They're more like putting peoples name in bold when mentioning them, putting images into URL's because quoting images wasn't allowed on ATT, etc, etc.

@ Everyone else: Add me on Xfire (sasuke425) if interested. If you add me just because my name is displayed, and I didn't know you back when I was Gwunt, you will be removed.

-T'Owel

Halo CE General Discussion » Back, Back with a reason Apr 6, 2010 05:21 PM (Total replies: 13)

Well everyone, I'm back. As it says under my avatar, I used to be Glowing Gwunt. Some of the older members here may vaguely remember me, some may not, due to memory loss or other symptoms of becoming old (no offense). Why did I leave? I left because of one thing. Warhammer 40,000. I left to go in search of a forum for warhammer, and I found one. http://www.advancedtautactica.com/ or ATT as I know it as. There is one reason I returned here though. To combine the two hobbies, of Warhammer 40,000 and Halo CE, in two ways. Sooner or later I will be making various minis based on the Halo forces. Mainly UNSC though, as they are the easiest to replicate because of imperial guard looking vaguely like marines. But here is where I have come to propose a truce with willing map makers, of all kinds, and help them in creating the ultimate map for Halo, that will see the factions of the technically advanced alien species known as the Tau Empire, and the Protectors of Mankind that are the Space Marines Ultramarines 2nd Company, in an epic struggle for survival on an existing map, or maybe even a completely new map never even thought of before. I will be providing what we at ATT call Fluff, which is just fancy for background history and stories of epic battles won, and lost, what the average strength for weapons are, etcetera etcetera. So, I ask all of you out there, every single one of you, who will join me? Join me for the purpose of the Greater Good? This map will not involve any biped swapping, no. We can easily say that the Spartans are either the Space Marines in their huge suits of power armour, or Gue'Vesa, which translates directly from Tau to English as Human Helper. So who will join me? Please, if you are joining me, I will need an army of Mappers, a battalion of Modelers, a squad of Texturers and enough people necessary to compile the map compile the map. Please inform me if you are to join. That will be all for today's briefing.

-T'Owel

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 5:32 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website