A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Philosoraptor
About Contact
Last Post: May 28, 2010 12:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Philosoraptor has contributed to 3 posts out of 469464 total posts (0.00%) in 3,515 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Apr 22, 2010 02:52 PM (Total replies: 232)

I can't wait until this map is finished, it looks great

Halo CE General Discussion » ODST Drop Apr 7, 2010 02:51 PM (Total replies: 38)

So I was playing the Odst Rp v7.5 map (Rather big for my tastes) and I went into the secret room on the ship where there are drop pods that, when you walk up to them, teleport you down onto the map below.

I liked it, thought it was cool, but was wondering if it was possible to make a more realistic drop pod? I was thinking maybe that cryo chamber the Master Chief wakes up in in the first Halo, giving the player a good range of sight as they drop down onto the map, and you could enter and leave it as if it were a vehicle with its closing and opening animations for each.

I'm not sure if it would follow a straight path, I'd imagine it would, or if it was possible at all. I've seen many a great thing from Halo:CE and the people who continue to turn out amazing map after amazing map years after it came out. What do you think?

Time: Wed November 20, 2019 4:15 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website