A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: linemaniac231
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 08:26 PM
Interests: halo games, xbox 360, coding HTML
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo, COD4, COD2
Merry Ghostmas nonbelievers!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
linemaniac231 has contributed to 20 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 3,483 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien won't open extracted maps Jul 21, 2010 08:26 PM (Total replies: 4)

The error is something from a couple months ago it says. I run vista and a dual core computer, but sapien opens up all other maps fine, ill try. And how do I change the sapien affinity properties?
Edited by linemaniac231 on Jul 21, 2010 at 08:27 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien won't open extracted maps Jul 21, 2010 02:49 PM (Total replies: 4)

So, I followed at least 4 tutorials on how to edit maps in sapien by extracting them with hek+ first. I succesfully extracted bloodgulch.scenario, and thats fine. The tutorials say then to open sapien and open the .scenario file, but when I try to do that, sapien opens in a small window for a sec like it normally does when loading, but then immediately quits with no error messages or anything. Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 11, 2010 10:36 AM (Total replies: 32)

This is why I asked for a detailed tutorial... *facepalm*

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 10, 2010 01:55 PM (Total replies: 32)

I told you, I DONT KNOW HOW, im a noob.

Ever wanted to make a halo machinima with a team? Ever wanted to make a series of halo machinima? Well you've come to the right place. Purple Team Productions (blue + red = purple) is brand new machinima clan dedicated to making the highest quality machinima possible. We are always looking for new

* Cameramen

* Actors

* Voice actors

* Etc.

Please go here to apply: http://www.xfire.com/communities/purpleteam/
making sure to fill out the form with what you want to do in the clan, and an admin will contact you to see what you can do, and how good you are in that position. Please apply, we need some members to get us started putting more and more halo machinima all over the internet!

For more information, send me a message on xfire, my username is dudedragon75.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 9, 2010 08:39 PM (Total replies: 32)

I read your post, just want to see if the elite MP tags will work. Even if they probably wont, im not 100 % sure.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 9, 2010 08:28 PM (Total replies: 32)

What I did was load the gbxmodel of cyborg into gmax, than tried to use bluestreak jms exporter to save it. What happened was that it said "there is no geometry to export" or something like that. What did you use to export it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Convert CE to Normal Halo. Jul 9, 2010 02:01 PM (Total replies: 3)

Actually, the modding one wouldn't work, since the tags are made for custom edition, not PC, so They wouldn't be compatible.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 9, 2010 01:48 PM (Total replies: 32)

not really. Anyways, I can't get the bipd files to export from gmax into a .jms file, do you guys know how? I tried the bluestreak jms exporter, and it didn't work.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 9, 2010 01:09 PM (Total replies: 32)

I will see if the elite MP will work for this, if not, I'll ask someone how to make one with cyborg bones. But I will need some more explanation of the tooling part please, I'm kinda new to this stuff. Thank you.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 9, 2010 01:30 AM (Total replies: 32)

ok, I'll give up this project then.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 8, 2010 11:40 PM (Total replies: 32)

Okay, I kinda understand. Would you mind making a more detailed tutorial or a video tutorial of this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 8, 2010 07:28 PM (Total replies: 32)

If theres no Way to do this, than I will just give up the idea. If someone finds a way, please tell me.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 8, 2010 06:37 PM (Total replies: 32)

Kinda, their armor was completely different halo 3 combinations. Could someone post a way to do this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 8, 2010 04:28 PM (Total replies: 32)

I mean that i have played a map where it is a different master chief model depending on your color! Like depending on your color, you have different halo 3 master chief armor. It's halo 3 sandtrap, try it.
Edited by linemaniac231 on Jul 8, 2010 at 05:12 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 8, 2010 10:57 AM (Total replies: 32)

I kinda just started posting here, So I don't know who kirby is...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 8, 2010 09:58 AM (Total replies: 32)

Can't you just make it so when you spawn as one color, it makes you one biped, and as another color, another biped? I saw that on a map, where depending on your color, you are a different kind of master chief.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help with bipds. Jul 7, 2010 09:51 PM (Total replies: 32)

I am in the middle of making a map, but there is something im 90% sure is possible. I want to make it so if you spawn on the red team, your a spartan, and if you spawn on the blue team, your an elite. Is there any way to do this, and if there is, could you give me a step - by step tutorial on how to do it? Thanks in advance.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Map Version Converter help Apr 12, 2010 06:16 PM (Total replies: 2)

ya thats how it is where it closes as soon as i open it. I'll try in another location.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Map Version Converter help Apr 11, 2010 10:40 PM (Total replies: 2)

One time i accidentally put in a wrong path, and it comes up with the error "Run-time error '76': Path not found. Now i know why its there, but theres another problem. It shows an ok button, but that just quits the program so i can't use it. Now whenever i start up the program, it shows up with that error and makes me shut it down. I have deleted and redownloaded the program over 5 times, but every time it still comes up with that error. Is there any way that I can make the error not come up?

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 10:12 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website