A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: aZn9ja37
About Contact
Last Post: May 11, 2011 06:14 PM
Interests: video games, camping, hiking, a little bit of watching and playing sports
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play:
....????!!!!!

Post Statistics
aZn9ja37 has contributed to 261 posts out of 469496 total posts (.06%) in 3,527 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition May 8, 2011 02:53 PM (Total replies: 1552)

Quote: --- Original message by: Petera275

Thanks for taking the time to do that. It actually made me smile when I read it. I totally agree with the unnecessary dialogue, prolonged length and military discipline aspects, I guess I kinda rushed it.

I see you re-used a few quotes as well :D

Did anyone notice that I made Halsey say 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained', a quote from Ellen Anders, a civilian scientist also?
Edited by Petera275 on May 8, 2011 at 02:41 PM

Doesnt that mean she wouldnt use that quote. Cause hasley and anders hate each other? dont they?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition May 8, 2011 02:16 PM (Total replies: 1552)

i agree with chief on this one, the petera's script needs to be worked on and improved, but yea.. just a suggestion.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition May 8, 2011 01:32 AM (Total replies: 1552)

Quote: --- Original message by: grunt_eater
If your looking for free, i use audacity. It's a pretty good program once you know how to use it sorry but i don't have a DL link

actually thats what i was thinkin of, but i not too familiar with it, is just offering for the HRCE team for voices..

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition May 8, 2011 01:14 AM (Total replies: 1552)

In case you have trouble with the voice cast living up to halo's epic proportions, does anyone know of a voice editing software to make it sound better? just a suggesstion of course.

Oh. So the flashlight can turn off the dammage effect that jetpacks you in the air and will cancel when the batteries dies. My bad, havent had access HCE for a long time to checck for myself. But ok then keep up the good work. Any progress on the biped jetpack model, has it been implemented?

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP] RPSP Arc1 May 7, 2011 09:40 PM (Total replies: 186)

Looks pretty epic, never seen a hce odst drop sp level...

Halo CE General Discussion » Armor Lock Unfinished Tags/Scripts May 6, 2011 03:47 PM (Total replies: 4)

I assumed that tyler did not really take part in the creation of YOUR ALscript, but idont like going on assumptions so ijust put both kirby and tyler in case. Im pretty sure kirby is ths superior scripter anyway. Anyways hope these will be improved upon.

PS Does kirby's ALscript have an EMP effect? Id try to see myself, but i dont have my pc anymore.
Edited by aZn9ja37 on May 6, 2011 at 04:06 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Armor Lock Unfinished Tags/Scripts May 6, 2011 12:59 AM (Total replies: 4)

So now we have 2 different ALs. Kirby/tylerp and seanthelawn. Wondr which one is better?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 6, 2011 12:41 AM (Total replies: 14974)

Is the strap for the AR just for cosmetics? Anyways that does add some uniqueness and it looks very nice. Good luck and hope u can get that ingame

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 3, 2011 09:53 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
Vehicle chat only works in MP, but idk if the BUTTON works in SP.

Interesting possibility too bad I cant look into it...:'(
How exactly do I find all these button functions in guerrilla?
Edited by aZn9ja37 on May 3, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 3, 2011 09:34 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
If you were using the flashlight for sprint, you can use the flashlight meter as the sprint meter instead.

As for prone, if you could use one of the text buttons, I would suggest the vehicle chat button (H), as almost nobody even uses it.

Does vehicle chat even work in sp or is just mp?

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 3, 2011 06:35 PM (Total replies: 17)

Ok, is there a way to set a sprint meter bar to limit on sprinting? or should we keep it cod style?

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 2, 2011 11:19 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Flashlight makes the most sense. Crouching requires holding a button, button tests like zoom don't work well, and we need jumping.

Yes, i understand the flashlight is the best choice slappy, but i wanted to save that function for sprinting. Looks like I will have to rethink this again. What is more valuable? going prone to be sneaky, much more accurate, and possibly more ninja? OR spriniting to cover better ground, quick tactical retreats, and extremely awesome mad rage charges toward the helpless grunts?

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 2, 2011 07:28 PM (Total replies: 17)

I am not sure if will be successful then, See, i wanted to make a better soldier(nonspartan). Meaning able to have the ability to sprint, walk normally, stand, crouch, and go prone .

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 2, 2011 07:01 PM (Total replies: 17)

Sounds interesting, I was thinking of replacing the jump animation with a prone, but i guess it wouldnt popular if i took away jumping abilities. Is there away for the crouch button to have multiple functions (crouch, prone, then stand) like in COD?

Halo CE General Discussion » going prone? May 2, 2011 06:50 PM (Total replies: 17)

Im thinking going prone is implementable, but how exactly would you do it in the best way possible?

So wait the jetpack doesnt have a battery and autocharge(when not active)? currently?

Halo CE General Discussion » some classic halo gametime? Apr 28, 2011 08:11 AM (Total replies: 7)

Yes maps like these are great canidates. Anyone have any idea what gametypes they want? Vanilla or custom?

Halo CE General Discussion » some classic halo gametime? Apr 27, 2011 10:57 PM (Total replies: 7)

corvette:I think i tried it a few times, it seemed fine. there needs to be more people interested into this idea, for any continuation of figuring which maps can be played and which can't.
Edited by aZn9ja37 on Apr 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Dancing Mad
I would like to see these maps on a game time: Tallon IV Overworld RC1, Maridia Public Beta, The Land of Hyrule V0.2.1, and Yoyorast Island V2

Seems possible, ido like yoyorast to be a part of this. And if this tournament happens, i would like it to have at least a yearly thing. "Public betas" sound iffy to me because they are incomplete and being tested. It would be nice to have a few bungie original maps, to give it the classic taste as well, not to mention they are like guranteed stable.

Edited by aZn9ja37 on Apr 27, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » 4 26 2011 gamenight maybe? Apr 27, 2011 09:48 PM (Total replies: 29)

if anyone would like to or can, could they contribute to my thread? since you guys seem to be looking for good gameplay on haloce.
Edited by aZn9ja37 on Apr 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 2:45 AM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website