A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: LeGeNdArIuM
About Contact
Last Post: May 18, 2010 05:27 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo CE

Post Statistics
LeGeNdArIuM has contributed to 13 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,523 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Prowler V2 work in progress May 18, 2010 05:27 PM (Total replies: 30)

yes, but this POA, it created a very bad, and HAD no rooms like the Prowler

Halo CE General Discussion » Prowler V2 work in progress May 18, 2010 05:13 PM (Total replies: 30)

If I make the Prowler is a flyable vehicle, would be the largest controllable vehicle Halo CE

Halo CE General Discussion » Prowler V2 work in progress May 17, 2010 03:13 PM (Total replies: 30)

Yea!, its a good idea

Halo CE General Discussion » My version of the Prowler V2 May 17, 2010 11:17 AM (Total replies: 16)

visit me new post and comment you opinion pls.

Halo CE General Discussion » Prowler V2 work in progress May 17, 2010 08:54 AM (Total replies: 30)

ok guys, as I said before, this is my version Prowler V2, inspired by the Prowler Opsy.Here I show my most revealing photos of the ship:

Hangar pelican:

Chamber of fire MAC cannon:

Section of the rooms:

Control bridge:

Life-pod section:

Emergence exit:

Reactor core chamber:

And the new look of the ship. Im change the bridge in the site of the MAC fire cannon chamber, because not I liked:

I have not yet finished, but my dream is that this model can enjoy exploring all in any future map of Opsy RPG_Beta.

Halo CE General Discussion » My version of the Prowler V2 May 16, 2010 04:45 PM (Total replies: 16)

have more photos here:

the chamber of the life-pod in rays-X:

Interior and exterior:

the front of the ship:

and the whole ship, in rays-X:

Halo CE General Discussion » My version of the Prowler V2 May 16, 2010 01:30 PM (Total replies: 16)

soon I put more pictures, have many more things to teach my model, such as inside

Halo CE General Discussion » My version of the Prowler V2 May 16, 2010 01:08 PM (Total replies: 16)

is very easy for created me models

Halo CE General Discussion » My version of the Prowler V2 May 16, 2010 01:04 PM (Total replies: 16)

Hi guys, this is my version of the Prowler of Opsy.Not finished yet,but I teach my progress photos.

pls coment, thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Hello, my presentation Apr 21, 2010 07:30 AM (Total replies: 11)

ok, thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » Hello, my presentation Apr 21, 2010 06:04 AM (Total replies: 11)

now I have finished the model of the vehicle, but do not know how to hang a picture in the post to see you

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6.2: Work in Progress Apr 20, 2010 11:06 AM (Total replies: 232)

Opsy, what of the Prowler, if you could parse the 3D model in sketchup 7, could show the way I see it. Ah three things about the Prowler, if you could make a vehicle the mobible it would be great, another thing that could make the player could interact with the seats and berths, ie, sitting, and the last is if you could do a little more well, the window of the bridge, that square is not that handsome.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hello, my presentation Apr 20, 2010 06:31 AM (Total replies: 11)

Hello, I am delighted at last I've registered, XD sorry if misunderstood phrases is that I am Spanish and I write from the translator. Right now I'm making a model of a UNSC vehicle for custom maps, the problem is that the 3D program I use is the sketchup 7, because it is the only one I know who is in Spanish, but my idea was to move my model to a of you so I could do the rest. Still do not know how to hang the pictures in the post but we'll find out.

Regards

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 4:51 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website