A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: askmii77
About Contact
Last Post: May 1, 2012 10:41 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo, Crysis, Farcry, Mass Effect 2, DeadSpace2, Rockband 2\3, CallofDuty,
Press Alt+F4 for confetti!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
askmii77 has contributed to 68 posts out of 469492 total posts (.01%) in 3,519 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo FXAA Injector Nov 21, 2011 08:53 AM (Total replies: 18)

Opensauce is a better, and more stable choice of post processing effects.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach Model Oct 17, 2011 10:08 AM (Total replies: 21)

Inb4 Dennis.

Halo CE General Discussion » no online D: Oct 12, 2011 01:35 PM (Total replies: 8)

I'm pretty sure he pirated the game, I've seen too many people ask this same question before.. You can't play on 1.08+ online with a CD Key that has been used way too many times with custom maps, hence why there are so many people playing original maps.

I'd check another site like Modhalo if you really want to work with Halo PC modding tools.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] aMT Solace Jul 28, 2011 07:07 PM (Total replies: 12)

Yeah, I tested it earlier and it does seem to make more sense to do what Slowbullet said.

Honestly, I have seen nothing in the works of the new CMT that can come up to the standards of the original. I mean, they remade just about everything, with a lot of custom weapons and features. However the new one is re-using the HUD, weapons, vehicles... It would probably be the best if they united with two leaders under the old CMT name.
Edited by askmii77 on Jul 26, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Glad to hear that Masterz.

I for one would rather have the "old CMT" back. However that is my opinion, if the Duce CMT does something that is worth a lot like back when CMT was making all of the tags new, then maybe Masterz's CMT (My god this is confusing) could at least team up with them.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jul 23, 2011 06:21 AM (Total replies: 11482)

Nice animations there.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Terrible Truth: A Must Read Jul 23, 2011 06:12 AM (Total replies: 371)

I think it's not locked because Dennis is actually getting a laugh out of this just like I am?
Anyways Gurdy, I won't believe any of this, Your mind is too creative. (I can't believe I just said this)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 3 UI Jul 23, 2011 06:04 AM (Total replies: 572)

Quote: --- Original message by: LoneWolfB312
Isn't that just the camera rotating?

Yes, yes it is.

Halo CE General Discussion » Teh ship needs derr capatan Jul 1, 2011 07:43 PM (Total replies: 76)

Cpt. Dees

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Combat Evolved Xbox UI? Jun 29, 2011 01:24 PM (Total replies: 8)

It's possible, You just need to know what You are doing.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release]Reach tag pack V1 Jun 29, 2011 01:16 PM (Total replies: 56)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
Why do you keep recruiting people with sh** grammar and no skills?

I swear this guy is a troll account, just not sure yet...

When in doubt, and someone leaks Your tags. You invite him to Your mapping team?
Makes some sense now that I think about it. But then again... He could leak all of the tags.

Yeah, he went on with a more realistic armor, rather than a peice of thin metal that bullets go through. As he said it should be balanced in the final build. There should probably be some custom weapon skins, I've got a few but maybe You want original weapons to keep it intact with Halo CE.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool won't compile anything. May 31, 2011 08:01 PM (Total replies: 2)

I'm sure, that's not it. I can try disabling UAC completely, or even making a new user account just to see if it's something as simple as that. I know how people hate it when idiots flood the forum with problems that have been fixed in other threads, so I'm not going to bother You for another 3 months if I cannot get this resolved.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool won't compile anything. May 25, 2011 10:47 PM (Total replies: 2)

I've tried compiling with every asset I've tried to get in game, even Halo CE assets don't work with tool/tool++ I've tried both versions, and they both don't leave anything in the debug logs.
If anyone has had this problem, and fixed it. Please, kindly help me fix it.

- Lonesface/Askmii77

Halo CE General Discussion » how do you steal? May 6, 2011 10:05 PM (Total replies: 199)

Me being a fan of open source, I like to protect my tags also. But later release finished tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant Map Pack (Public Beta Release) May 6, 2011 09:56 AM (Total replies: 102)

I think You should at least do SOME work on this instead of object placement, call me a troll? take a look at some other members around here. this is feedback and if You look at another mod with a different sbsp and CMT's HUD with h3 weapons. You could see nearly no difference. Sorry, but I'm calling this one out as another disappointing mod that's been done before.

EDIT: Now, I'm not trying to troll You. I'm giving constructive feedback, and if You think about it. A new HUD (at least bitmap wise) would really make a difference here.
Also some new skins on the weapons, vehicles, etc.. Would do some more. Don't have someone that is skilled in Photoshop? hit me up on Xfire: loganmonster1996
Edited by askmii77 on May 6, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem May 6, 2011 09:30 AM (Total replies: 874)

I suggest You add some glass barriers on the map (small glass based scenery) as it should keep people with cover, but also should prevent camping behind them.

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 10:22 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website