A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Baconator
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 07:30 AM
Interests: games
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo, HCE, PWI, SF, CSS...ect.
K hes a ballgeniun
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Baconator has contributed to 4 posts out of 468173 total posts (0.00%) in 3,231 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Request Apr 23, 2010 07:30 AM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Baconator
cant u just stop being so lazy and build ur own replica an put in ur own ai? and yeah i read all of that. but its still possible. but the possible part of it isn't allowed to be talked about here cause of the rules. all u ppl give up too easy. and if u dont like the attitude u aint got yur head screwed on right. n yea im a country boy none of yall have to post about my mispellin and improper gramar cause i dont give a rats behind.
What are you talking about? There is no rule preventing anyone from discussing AI in maps.

i myself never spoke of syncing ai and the sync of ai does not stop u from making it possible to have two players in the same server on a map made from the halo campaign levels.

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Bacon aint no Redneck. hes one of those town ppl who think wow my town has 700 people in it i must be a hick.

sorry bro but im the Halo CE comunnitys one and only Redneck so GTFO OF MY HALO!

any way ai wont sync. the source is lost. oh and about making our own game engine.. LOL that will take about 2 years. and by that time halo pc will be dead. deader then dead. it will be raped murdered resurected for failed atempts. then molessted and then stabbed by a knife in da face!

ok so living on a farm in south ga with just woods and fields of grass surrounding me in a town that doesnt exist on the map isnt country. w/e u think.
Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
we love you too baconator! your just some noob who calls other people noobs!

again some one here is assuming i said somthing. i never did. no where in all my text did i call anyone a noob.

Quote: --- Original message by: Shade117 pro
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: Baconator
Its possible

No it's not.

lol pwnd

neither of u think outside the box. and shade your post is a waist of time and forum space.

Halo CE General Discussion » Request Apr 22, 2010 03:43 AM (Total replies: 39)

XD i love you ppl

Halo CE General Discussion » Request Apr 21, 2010 01:23 AM (Total replies: 39)

cant u just stop being so lazy and build ur own replica an put in ur own ai? and yeah i read all of that. but its still possible. but the possible part of it isn't allowed to be talked about here cause of the rules. all u ppl give up too easy. and if u dont like the attitude u aint got yur head screwed on right. n yea im a country boy none of yall have to post about my mispellin and improper gramar cause i dont give a rats behind.

Halo CE General Discussion » Request Apr 20, 2010 04:29 PM (Total replies: 39)

Will some one, anyone, Please make a co-operative campaign for halo custom edition. Its possible and i believe in you guys. Please make one for me and i bet most every one else will love u forever for it.

Thanks,
Bacon

Time: Fri February 22, 2019 12:43 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website