A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: joshfaggot
About Contact
Last Post: May 11, 2010 12:08 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
JoshFlighter: Trolling like a stupid jackass.

Post Statistics
joshfaggot has contributed to 1 posts out of 469655 total posts (0.00%) in 3,540 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. May 11, 2010 12:08 AM (Total replies: 636)

Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
Quote: --- Original message by: Disaster
Uhm, I remember Disaster doing the sand.

Owai, why did I even bother to post? Its Dee.. someone get him a Diaper change please.

Stop trying so hard to be funny. He was btching, calm down.

I did the original sand texture because after I had done lightmaps for sandtrap, the sand texture showed its true colors. A fully lit texture is done by using the equation: diffuse * lighting.
It was fixed by me, spartan094, and cls grunt before disaster got to it. And even so it was fixed a few more times.

I made the texture being used right now a long time ago. Long before you or Spartan started working on Sandtrap.

/drop it now

Why should I drop it when you started it with your btching about something from ages back?

Calm down now. Quick picking on people for 5 month old content. You gain nothing but flaunting your ability to display your grunges publicly. Or what ever reason why you choose to publicly bring up something from ages ago.

Also, even if you made the texture before spartan or me started working on it, it still had to be fixed due to its horrible tiling and how it looked flushed in nearly all iterations of lightmap passes. Jesse and a few other people had to fix it so whether or not the one from 4 or 5 months ago belongs to you or not, it had to be fixed multiple times(new textures were used as well).

Uhm, I remember Disaster doing the sand.

Owai, why did I even bother to post? Its Dee.. someone get him a Diaper change please.

Stop trying so hard to be funny. He was btching, calm down.

I did the original sand texture because after I had done lightmaps for sandtrap, the sand texture showed its true colors. A fully lit texture is done by using the equation: diffuse * lighting.
It was fixed by me, spartan094, and cls grunt before disaster got to it. And even so it was fixed a few more times.

Like the time Disaster spent 10 hours with me teamviewing and you spend 20 min and you wanted the credit?

Sounds like ur the one btching. No need to be funny... Just the fact that your a clown and all, keeps us all entertained. =)
Btw, so Disaster did do the sand based off of your post. It wouldnt make sense if everyone finished the sand and then Disaster came along and did it. (If it doesnt make sense.. it aint true - Judge Judy.)
Edited by Joshflighter on May 10, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Stop trying to be funny.
And I was not aware that disaster had teamviewed you after I had so stop bringing up situations out of context like disaster has been doing.
Disaster had a few iterations to the sand texture after his original creation of it.

First off, Disaster is pretty calm. So uhm.. why don't you calm down?
Secondly, Its not out of context. You yourself are saying that he is the creator of the sand now. Idgi, why are you contradicting Disaster when you know he is right? The reason I say know, is because you just said he made it. No one is taking anything out of context.

It's dumb s.o.b's like you that majority of the time that you start crap with anyone that doesn't agree with you. Just look at your back comments! You have no reason to exist on these forums by what you are doing. What is really confusing is that there is no member listing your user name on this website, except if I were to click on your profile link in the forums.

Time: Fri January 17, 2020 10:46 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website