A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: toniamg
About Contact
Last Post: May 12, 2010 11:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 38
What Games do you play: none

Post Statistics
toniamg has contributed to 2 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,388 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Thanks for all of the positive comments. My son has been playing Gary's Mod for sometime now, but I know that editing Halo is not as simple, so it sounds as if he may have a good chance for survival without too much frustration.

Thanks again!

I have a ten year old Aspergian boy who has been patiently awaiting the outcome of my research as to how to mod Halo. He saw a video on Youtube that pertained to this subject. From what I have compiled so far, we already have Halo PC, I've downloaded Halo CE and the HEK kit, but have not yet gone as far to obtain the 3d editing program that I believe is required. After reviewing some of the threads regarding "how to," I'm not sure that this will be a simple venture for a ten year old, so that is why I'm asking for some experienced input before I comit more time to figuring this out. So if anyone has an opinion regarding the complexity of editing Halo, I certainly would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for your time.

Time: Tue August 20, 2019 2:29 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website