A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: bco
About Contact
Last Post: May 19, 2010 01:02 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
bco has contributed to 4 posts out of 469673 total posts (0.00%) in 3,538 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » warthog gears? May 19, 2010 12:54 PM (Total replies: 5)

Guys this is Completely off topic but I need help. I recently added Halo CE with my Halo Game, I noticed that their are tons of new maps I have never played on but when I click to join those servers the message "Unable to join Game Server" appears I can still play the regular maps Blood Gulch, Sidewinder all the ussuals but None of the new maps are coming up. What should I do?

Halo CE General Discussion » specail request for a specail project... May 19, 2010 12:52 PM (Total replies: 35)

Guys this is Completely off topic but I need help. I recently added Halo CE with my Halo Game, I noticed that their are tons of new maps I have never played on but when I click to join those servers the message "Unable to join Game Server" appears I can still play the regular maps Blood Gulch, Sidewinder all the ussuals but None of the new maps are coming up. What should I do?

Time: Fri January 24, 2020 3:30 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website