A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ilikdonuts101
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 5, 2010 01:15 AM
Interests: Halo, Soccer
Your Age: one million
What Games do you play: Halo, Splinter Cell, COD, Games I make
lol wut you say?
Email: {hidden}
AIM: None
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Ilikdonuts101 has contributed to 78 posts out of 416776 total posts (.02%) in 1,621 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Maps Work, Others dont Dec 5, 2010 01:15 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks I'll try all of these!!!
What Hek+?
There's like version 1.0.3.0 and others?
Edited by Ilikdonuts101 on Dec 5, 2010 at 01:19 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need a map. Dec 3, 2010 02:43 AM (Total replies: 4)

No problem. Only took like 2 mins tops

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I need a map. Dec 3, 2010 01:34 AM (Total replies: 4)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OC2YI5L4
here u r

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Maps Work, Others dont Dec 3, 2010 01:17 AM (Total replies: 5)

How come some maps work like Sidewinder, b30 (Silent Cartographer campaign level) and Prisoner open on Sapien but others like Bloodgulch, the rest of the campaign, Death Island and others don't work and Sapien just closes.
I have reinstalled Hek twice and Halo twice. I have ripped the tags about 5 times already.
Do I have to recursively rip it or something?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » adding rain Dec 2, 2010 06:51 PM (Total replies: 1)

Try the c20 weather palette... (Is that how u spell it)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Waaaaaawwwwwwwwwt? Random Error Dec 1, 2010 07:24 PM (Total replies: 4)

No I mean waste of a thread if I found out what was wrong straight away.
Anyway thanks for da help

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Waaaaaawwwwwwwwwt? Random Error Dec 1, 2010 04:33 AM (Total replies: 4)

I tried to load a few weapon tags into my modded b30 level and it said something like,
There are no more free tag slots
Any clue why it is doing that?
Edit: Found out it was for that scenario only... Waste of a thread... Plz close it Dennis
Edited by Ilikdonuts101 on Dec 1, 2010 at 04:38 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Pelican Flight Plan Nov 29, 2010 08:45 PM (Total replies: 1)

When I modded b30, and I know probably alot of people asked this, the pelican's didn't fly in the same plan as they should in the real b30... The one you are not in goes into the water and the pelicans land in the water at the place where you are supposed to finish the beach assault at the end.
Could anyone help fix this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Question Nov 25, 2010 11:12 PM (Total replies: 7)

M=Maps
A=Always
P=Poking
S=Sand
MAPS

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do i use johnson in my maps Nov 25, 2010 03:19 AM (Total replies: 21)

There's an actor variant Johnson.
He is marine major or maybe armoured major
But if u are talking about bipeds, nuh dunno

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some maps open in Sapien, others dont... Nov 24, 2010 05:22 AM (Total replies: 4)

Aaaah k I'll try both...
Also, ThE EmO what's your Xfire cause I suppose I can talk to you while owning in halo online xD

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some maps open in Sapien, others dont... Nov 24, 2010 05:03 AM (Total replies: 4)

I sought of screwed my debug up so it doesn't work...
But I do open the map in Guerilla and take out ALL of the tags, except the neccessary ones, so all vehicles, spawn points, weapon spawn points, decals, scenery are taken out.
I think it has to do with the bitmap cause Guerilla cant open a few bitmaps...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some maps open in Sapien, others dont... Nov 24, 2010 02:28 AM (Total replies: 4)

How come I can open some maps like Infinity, Rat Race and Sidewinder and a few others, but not Blood gulch, Hang Em High and Death Island?
I have fully extracted all of the tags from every map including the campaign but it wont let me open a few maps in Sapien.
Could someone please help?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Reach decoy Oct 15, 2010 09:30 PM (Total replies: 1)

In Halo Reach, you can make a decoy of yourself that runs a few metres, then stops. I wanna make that for CE. So,
1. How do you throw a biped Spartan as a grenade that doesn't explode.
2. If you can, how do you make it so that it runs a few metres, or just keeps running?
THanks, Donut (0)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE maps in Reach? Oct 15, 2010 06:38 AM (Total replies: 31)

Defiantly defiantly absolutely make Hang Em High. Best map ever, and I mean real Halo Map, not cutsom made.
=] Hang Em High rulez

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Planning to Make H3 Narrows soon Oct 15, 2010 06:37 AM (Total replies: 34)

Why didn't they hire you to help make Halo Reach?

Halo CE General Discussion » Madnessp1 annoying start Oct 15, 2010 06:21 AM (Total replies: 2)

You know Madnessp1? The multiplayer map that is a singleplayer map (lol It has ai and a level to defeat), well, at the start, there's those platforms that you stand on, a crashed pelican underneath on a big platform, a few ai's and a sloped platform that you can't land on.
How the hek+ are oyu supposed to get to the platform after the sloped one? The only way I know how is dev, but the maker must have put in a way to get to the other platform.
If anyone knows, please tell me how.
Thanks, Donut

me too! I sent u a message, i'll make a xfire acc now. and dload it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Flood walls..... Jul 20, 2010 05:56 AM (Total replies: 9)

Anyone have or know where I can get Flood covered walls?
Like walls covered in Flood "vines" and tentacles and pods and gore and flesh and stuff.
Bitmap would be appreciated, but other is welcome.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New map protection technique Jun 22, 2010 07:14 AM (Total replies: 59)

Yea make a padlock with a key and try to shove it into your computer. The best protection eva.

Time: Fri October 31, 2014 6:43 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website