A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: globalman7
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 01:08 PM
Interests: Gaming
Your Age: 10
What Games do you play: the halo series

Post Statistics
globalman7 has contributed to 11 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,373 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Star wars battlefront MOD Jun 1, 2010 01:08 PM (Total replies: 3)

its really possible?
Plz PLZ see if you can get a modder to do this mod so it will be a cool mod that everyone will love!

Halo CE General Discussion » Airport MOD Jun 1, 2010 12:17 PM (Total replies: 12)

lol cool idea, by da way im not doing it, i have no idea how cus im new, maybe someone else can teach me!

Halo CE General Discussion » Airport MOD Jun 1, 2010 11:59 AM (Total replies: 12)

OMG! awesome idea, going to the moon will be awesome, and what about a massive turret on the moon too? u know to shoot the enimes in the airport

Halo CE General Discussion » Airport MOD Jun 1, 2010 11:42 AM (Total replies: 12)

o it will d expection? i keep getting expections, but what are they?
maybe cut out the flying planes to places and military base so just mini cars and planes and check in and tower will stay, will that stop the expection? or slow it down? u read it im new so dont act like a smarty pants when u reply,k?
BTW i laughed so hard on ure reply cus u were sarcastic XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Airport MOD Jun 1, 2010 11:24 AM (Total replies: 12)

Hey guys!
I thought of an idea for an AIRPORT!!!!

Heres whats gonna be in it:
Planes(big ones which can have passengers in it)
mini cars for the runway
Trains
Flying busses
Check ins
AI bots that look like ppl to help so u can get to a flight to go to england and stuff so its a HUGE map.
air towers with 2 ai bots if theres no players to do it
and for fighting... THERELL BE A MILITARY BASE NEXT TO IT!
tell me what you think ppl!
pce!
P.S: If you have any more ideas, leave a message, k?
~Globalman7~

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ADDITION Jun 1, 2010 11:20 AM (Total replies: 25)

I do think its a good idea, but if u say i'd get sued, then ppl should get the champigans and change it a bit, like halo 3 final mission on motor bikes!
but dont insult me if u hate the idea cus im new to all this stuff, im just gonna make ideas! I just wanna have some WOW in maps like an airport runway with planes for passengers and tiny air busses and trains, etc... I wanna be wowed with a map, cus all the maps are boiring, even i think that sandtrap, city, church2 is boiring, i want someone to WOW ppl like an airport, wait how bout an airport mod! YAY I GOT AN IDEA!!!! :) im gonna make another forum post with the airport thing right now! anyway plz reply

Halo CE General Discussion » Star wars battlefront MOD Jun 1, 2010 11:13 AM (Total replies: 3)

In the game star wars battlefront you can give commands to the troops to make them follow u and get in and stuff,
so i got the idea to make a mod to give commands to your ai bots (if thats impossible, i dont know cus im new to modding) the commands will be:
follow you,
fire enimy,
take cover,
red alert,
lockdown base,
fire (if in a vehicle),
repair broken vehicles,
drive vehicle to: location choise (must give command to get into vehicle first),
bring vehicle,
give weapon,
head onwards,
cover player: yourself or other player),
fall back,
charge,
attack base.

Please do what you can do complete this, if anyone can't i understand cus im new to modding so i dunno if this is possible.
Tell me what you think!!!

~Globalman7~

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ADDITION May 31, 2010 04:15 PM (Total replies: 25)

oh god cmon i only find things and download it for fun, im not like those advanced ppl ive just started this, btw why would a 7 yr old play halo its a 16+!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ADDITION May 30, 2010 02:51 AM (Total replies: 25)

I agree,
But i am not able to reach the halo 3 and 2 files, as i tried doing it in the past and the result was a broken computer.
So that leaves me out not to do it. Someone else, perhaps a hacker needs to do it, all they need to do is download halo 2 and 3 and steal the files and put it in a folder, then upload it here, so we replace the files with the halo ce ones and we get it. I know i already said this but i tried loads of times and my pc broke loads of times. PLUS i dont know how to upload files onto halomaps

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ADDITION May 29, 2010 05:47 PM (Total replies: 25)

i think someone should make a mod which takes all of the files and replaces it with the halo 3 and 2 files so u can change it all the time, including it will create champign and stuff aurmor change etc.... Plus it gets some extra mods. WHOS WITH ME!
Please comment below

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 12:03 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website