A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: linkerman
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 04:15 PM
Interests: video games
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: halo ce zelda kingdom hearts animal crossing and okami
teh simley buchter >=D
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
linkerman has contributed to 20 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,365 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Map(s) Jul 31, 2010 04:15 PM (Total replies: 96)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kampoz13
ocarina of time iz da best one

the only thing that makes it being the best so far is that the bridge of eldin isn't on beta yet,
and that that means it has no zelda halo map hard concurence.

now that i think of it...cellista,you're the one who made the land of hyrule,right? because the new version (2.1) is not really better than the earlier version..i love the heart and all the effects!but the weapon list:why tree bows?why not just making a bow that would change color when you melee? and i can't target verry well,since it was replaced with a fire effect.i know what you'll say,"in legend of zelda ocarina of time,you have to know how to target without that".i quite understand that,but referring to all zelda games,twilight princess has a targetter.why not just remaking it while the effect is still there?the slingshot is great! but you know what i mean,right?it would be better having the kokiri sword,the sling shot,the bow,and having the boomerang at the zora place.see what i mean?
Edited by linkerman on Jul 31, 2010 at 04:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » config.txt problem Jul 2, 2010 03:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

thanx,done ^_^!

Halo CE General Discussion » config.txt problem Jun 29, 2010 12:58 AM (Total replies: 3)

yeah,so i didn't have ne bungie.bik file,and missed alot of others,so i pasted the combat evolved files and mixed em together and erased my combat evolved.it replaced the custom edition
config.txt too,so its not programed for ne maps.so there,could someone send me the custom
edition one?most preferately the version 1.08?dont have the cd :/.but i'm not sure if its config.txt or config.cfg...so i'dd like the two of'em,from custom edition,most precicely.
Edited by linkerman on Jun 29, 2010 at 09:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce on your usb key?!? Jun 28, 2010 04:26 PM (Total replies: 17)

just wanted to know.but does that mean the illegual comments will be hidden,or that i'm gonna be banned?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce on your usb key?!? Jun 28, 2010 11:06 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

Quote: --- Original message by: linkerman
[yeah,cuz i had no cd,to be able to chat i installed the illegual version-and then i had the same idea as you =O.program file halo ce? browse:computer:lexar media =3

There is absolutely no excuse for using an illegal version. None whatsoever. Beside being theft of services, slimy, dishonest, and showing a lack of any moral character whatsoever, the Halo PC game costs less that 2 Big Macs or an afternoon at the movies.

Purchase the Halo PC game:
http://www.google.com/products?q=Halo+Combat+Evolved+%2F+PC+&show=dd

READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Cardinal Rules: Violating these rules will get you banned:

1. Do NOT discuss or promote the use of illegally obtained versions of any company's games or software. Anything illegal, even borderline, will be deleted. Any post discussing or suggesting the hacking of any company's software will result in an immediate banning. Any post discussing or suggesting the theft of any software, commercial or otherwise, from any company will result in an immediate banning. Posting links to hacked stolen or cracked software will get you banned. "Jokes" about hacking or stealing may get you banned.

It is not allowed in these forums. There is no argument and no excuse. It is not allowed period.
Edited by Dennis on Jun 27, 2010 at 10:00 PM

well,then,the post shall be locked/erased,right?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce on your usb key?!? Jun 27, 2010 05:28 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: remixdvd
its possible i have it but its kinda illegal but i bought my key so dont worry ima explain now

First Search In Youtube - How To Get Halo Custom Edition For Free (this is the illegal part)

Search For The Video And BEWARE OF VIRUSES to make sure its Virus Free Look At The Comment Then Download it and it has a INSTALLER then install it to your USB and ur Done add maps and there you go its Portable And Bring It to school or wherever you want to go

yeah,cuz i had no cd,to be able to chat i installed the illegual version-and then i had the same idea as you =O.program file halo ce? browse:computer:lexar media =3

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce on your usb key?!? Jun 25, 2010 10:44 AM (Total replies: 17)

hey there! i just thought about that.i think i have a little theory on how to put halo ce on your usb key. but i need someone to test it :(.

here is how:first,have halo installed on your browser.
then:download the newest patch of halo ce.the one that doesn't need a cd.
after that,do as they say to install the patch.
4th:go in os (c:) ,program file,windows games.
you will see a file named halo ce or custom edition.
READ:you will need to have an extractor or compressor,such as winrar.
copy the foler halo custom edition,and paste it on your browser (just a caution,not to erase
the real file :P).then,compress the file to the name halo ce or custom edition,and place it on your usb key.
then,you can paste it on ne browser and play :D (except if the pc you are using has a video card that does not support halo.)
but,don't put ne file out of thefolder!!! they are all as important as each other.
to play:click on the folder,and click on haloce.exe,after a little while,it should be starting.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » chat problem! Jun 24, 2010 10:21 AM (Total replies: 6)

well,mine is worse.when i try to writo something,the grey bar shows up.i try to write but it dosnt.i try to press enter so the bar gets away.it won't work!i have to reset my games when i try to :(
haha,it's funny...smileys are ruling this post XD
Edited by linkerman on Jun 28, 2010 at 04:33 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » chat problem! Jun 22, 2010 09:45 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: cdelrio3
i have the same problem exept my game does not freeze it sucks balls man

i know :O. i don't even know if there are replacement files

Quote: --- Original message by: leyuen

Quote: --- Original message by: Torih315
Plus if it comes down to gameplay everyone will just pick up the powerful weapons, leaving the others unvisited.

Its going to need some sort of a balance for weapon variety and strenght.

they would be balanced, the more powerful the weapon is the longer it takes for it to spawn, and thats y the vehicles im putting into the map are all going to be destroyable.

edit: they would have to eventually pick other weapons up because im going to set the default weapons to very weak weapons
Edited by leyuen on Jun 17, 2010 at 03:39 PM

if they ALL have to be destroyable,could it repair itself after some time?cuz i saw the h3 coagulation thingy,and it's not fun if all vehicles are destroyed.and why not adding covenant vehicles?if it has to have the sise of bloodgulch,it will never fit.why not placing some portals to other bloodgulches connected to each other?

Halo CE General Discussion » omg.... look what i found! >:D Jun 22, 2010 05:38 PM (Total replies: 6)

rotate em'????

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » chat problem! Jun 22, 2010 12:21 PM (Total replies: 6)

well...i don't have the cd.a friend installed it for me.in that case,i'dd need to download and replace the file?what's the open box?
Edited by linkerman on Jun 22, 2010 at 05:25 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A few questions ... ... ... Jun 21, 2010 07:07 PM (Total replies: 4)

kustrin,do you mean about that message...gathering exception data?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » A couple of questions Jun 21, 2010 07:03 PM (Total replies: 3)

for the doors,you could actually make a fake door,and place an invisible portal right in front of it.
it's the best way i know

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I'm in serious need of help! Jun 21, 2010 03:09 PM (Total replies: 2)

can't help ya there

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » chat problem! Jun 21, 2010 02:46 PM (Total replies: 6)

hey there.the thing is,i can't chat with other players or see their comments and their kills
.and when i try to write something,it gets stuck,dosnt write,and i have to reopen my game!can someone help me please?

a hidden village map would be awesome.and you use the cats as a third kind of grenade XD
and you should place the master sword as a weapin,would be awsim.
Edited by linkerman on Jun 9, 2010 at 02:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » tags folder??? Jun 6, 2010 12:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

thanks,i'll try it out with blood gulch.when downloading and running is complete XD
Edited by linkerman on Jun 6, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » tags folder??? Jun 6, 2010 12:21 PM (Total replies: 6)

that's what i mean,i dont wanna make a map to have halo 3 weapins.

Halo CE General Discussion » tags folder??? Jun 6, 2010 12:19 PM (Total replies: 6)

i want to put halo 3 weapon tags.someone told me i had to place it in my "tags" folder.but i cant find anny tag folder! how can i put tags in my games without creating a map?

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 4:52 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website