A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Arbiter1164
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 22, 2010 02:20 AM
Interests: Halo, Command and Conquer,Xbox online gaming
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: ALL HALO's all command and conquers before &including C&Cred alert 3

Post Statistics
Arbiter1164 has contributed to 9 posts out of 464936 total posts (0.00%) in 3,712 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hah my forums become awsome, just random stuff being posted, Lol Cant wait 4 Reach Bungies favorite number is 7: Halo 1 Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo 3 ODST Halo Wars Halo Reach and...Maybe Custom edition fits in there??? Anyways theres 7 including Custom edish, the are many 7s in halo. Hunters, Jackals, Prophet, Spartan, maybe more?

Halo CE General Discussion » I Gota Map Idea Jun 23, 2010 05:10 PM (Total replies: 18)

K, I keep making new forums becuase hte others Obliviously go tout of hand.
Thanks for posting the pictures better than I did, i didnt have much time to upload them
Oh, yeah , i forgot to tell every one that their NOT AT ALL ORGANIZED! and im just going to redo them so they're more organized. I was thinking of adding the textures into it when someone wanted to help make them but really it would have been better to think of everything like whatmodels, textures,etc... wow that would be cool where its like, desert and you go through a tunnel and its snowing when you get out.

my website sucks because the yola editor is REAAAAALLLLLLLLY slow and im giong to try and change it

So im going to start redoing the blueprints, i dont have a scanner, and im leaving this thursday through monday for camping. Ill get it done though, One question- should i start one of those things that people do with groups on facebook or leave it on the site?

Halo CE General Discussion » I Gota Map Idea Jun 16, 2010 04:29 PM (Total replies: 18)

BEFORE posting anything plz read this pg:

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=15269

Now ive screwed up my other forums, lets see if i dont this time....

I would like someone who knows how to make a map.

Blueprints will be here, dont care about the name, its very, unorganized looking and i couldnt think of a good name, if you think of a good name please post the name on the forum

Blueprints:(not direct link): http://halo-a64.yolasite.com/
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 16, 2010 at 04:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Maker Needed! Jun 16, 2010 04:11 PM (Total replies: 50)

yea, im starting a new post now and am going to have to get a new sapien&guerrila

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Maker Needed! Jun 16, 2010 04:03 PM (Total replies: 50)

no you guys arent getting what im trying to explain your making a huge deal out of something small, so just forget about it and if the "blueprints" get criticized then ill try and get the stuff to make it myself and if someone else makes it then they could trash the credits all toghether. Relly you have to know me to get to know the way the map blueprint was made, as my "vision" of it is different than most people from what i know of. anyways im running on again... and i dont have a problem, just nearly everyone on this forum is harrassing me for not thinking everything thoroughly and just because i have an idea.

Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 16, 2010 at 04:05 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Recruiting advanced map makers Jun 15, 2010 07:28 PM (Total replies: 9)

Hey no stalking on this thread.

or spamming like on my other one

Also on my other thread people think im taking all the credit and am not going to do ANYTHING to help, ignore them and EMAIL ME for questions!!!!!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Maker Needed! Jun 15, 2010 07:11 PM (Total replies: 50)

I see where your going, but serously, IF someone was really going to make the map, ive got the stuuf and IF they REALLY wanted to, they could spend their time making it, If someones got nothing better to do.

Also really not that you guys have been such buttholes about it i really dont give a damn about the credits, And on top of that i think some of you are too immature to even think of a map, and some of you probly dont even know how to.

If your going to spam go somewhere else, im asking for someone who wants to, not someone whos going to be a jack*** about it....

Lastly i really have just got into scripting and dont have the time(or money) to get the 3ds max, and my sapien and guerrila are broke.

Overall you guys ARE newbs for being so negative(and immature), if you really thought about it you would ahve just left the post alone.
And to top it off, most of you are just hiding behind a fake name, thinking you cant be tracked yourselfs, well i dont "hide", and its an expression if your going to critisize me on that, too.

Id just like to see the map made, and you cant judge it without seeing it, just like you cant judge a book by its cover.

*EDIT*

OH yeah YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE CREDITS, OR BE THE ONLY ONE ON THEM????????
Im not a selfish idiot, like you guys whod take all the credit, i spent 2days thinking and working on them on paper,then scanned them

I need a serious person who WANTS to make the map or leave the forum, ill email you if you want to see the blueprints if you want too look, except those people on the forum who are being aholez

*EDIT2*

Oh yeah, how can you judge who i am Hydrogen and abkarch?? and how can you judge the Rpgbeta6_2 and Yoyorast island maps without trying, them? HMM maybe you should talk to the creators of THOSE maps and see what they think of your ideas? Hm? And i know how hard the modeling and texturing is already, you can DOWNLOAD THE MODELS and have me create the textures, thats the least i can do.

And also how long have you been playing Halo?
Cuz ive been playing longer probably

*EDIT3*
And what would you do if i said id pay? I never said that i would'nt
or that i would. no one asked they started Spamming the forum
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 15, 2010 at 07:16 PM
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 15, 2010 at 07:23 PM
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 15, 2010 at 07:25 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Recruiting advanced map makers Jun 8, 2010 06:01 PM (Total replies: 9)

I need someone who can make a map as complex as these 2 maps:

rpg_beta6_2 & yoyorast islandv2

if youve never played or FULLY inspected the whole map, please do or you wont understand anything about what im talking about.

You must be able to make big sized maps that are pretty complex.

Email me at Arbiter1164@gmail.com (or hotmail.com) for map 'blueprints'

My one reqeust is a credits screen like in yoyorast island v2, but in the open, including My username, Arbiter1164 somewhere dont care where and everyone elses who helped and everyone else who will help, anyone else who wants to help can email me too. I will post who all is currently working on the map when i can

Never mind, The map cant be bigger than rpg beta 6 2 and cant have more vehicles so im changing the map size to a more realistic scale.... and im gonna get rid of a lot of uneccissary vehicles.

everything else stays the sameif you read my other post then dont think badly of me,people do that stuff ALL THE TIME and on worse site too, like facebook and myspace. Overall that whole dilema was stupid of me and ive got no idea why i did such an idiotic thing.......
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 8, 2010 at 06:15 PM
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 15, 2010 at 07:28 PM
Edited by Arbiter1164 on Jun 15, 2010 at 07:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Maker Needed! Jun 8, 2010 05:59 PM (Total replies: 50)

I need someone who can make a map as complex as these 2 maps:

rpg_beta6_2 & yoyorast islandv2

if youve never played or FULLY inspected the whole map, please do or you wont understand anything about what im talking about.

You must be able to make VERY LARGE-GIGANTIC sized maps that are pretty complex.

Email me at Arbiter1164@gmail.com (or hotmail.com) for map 'blueprints'

My one reqeust is a credits screen like in yoyorast island v2, but in the open, including My username, Arbiter1164, and everyone else who will help, anyone else who wants to help can email me too. I will post who all is currently working on the map when i can

Time: Tue August 4, 2020 7:10 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website