A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Insane AlphaBeta
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 18, 2010 11:31 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Insane AlphaBeta has contributed to 24 posts out of 469389 total posts (.01%) in 3,419 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Taking requests Nov 18, 2010 11:31 PM (Total replies: 5)

i would like the CoD4 MP5.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 14, 2010 07:55 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Geared
insane the fp is on a previous page, but to be so nice:
i wasnt thinking =/ it didnt look like the gun lol

Quote:

and guys ima redo back end of it later anyways :P
yeah that back part needs some fixing =P it makes the gun look small

i think she did, except i go by EPHIIOS now....:P
btw, another gun from the oversized handgun, now a sniper!
and b4 u say: omgomgomg HEARTBEAT SENSOR! its not, its a rangfinder/display for the rifle or a NV camera if used at night

on the right side of the display...thingy for the rifle you can see through it

and i would like to see a first person view of the weapon =P
Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Nov 14, 2010 at 08:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 14, 2010 12:45 AM (Total replies: 14974)

rember that other super oversized handgun that only a spartan could hold? well i made it a shotgun!

~8.5k tris

comments?
perhaps you could take a pick of the first person view of the gun?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy's Updates (Valhalla, Firefight, etc) Nov 5, 2010 02:19 PM (Total replies: 83)

actually this is a very accurate remake of Valhalla just needs improved textures

good job! =D

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Sep 8, 2010 03:16 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Quote: --- Original message by: ASP_GRUNTS
tryhard.

Look who's talking.

look whos still modding.

Modeling*
And it doesn't change the fact that you're still a tryhard.
a tryhard? he seems more like a troll =/

Quote: Posted by: Advancebo
because Zira is an idiot.
again this proves my point i made in my other post
Quote: Posted by: Insane AlphaBeta
in his posts he says he is tired of people flaming him
you calling him insecure doesn't really help
he isn't insecure
he just needs to calm down [or something related to that]
anger sometime blinds people thoughts and makes them think things they haven't thought of before i know [depending on the person that gets mad]

he just needs to Calm down or just stop posting
things like flaming sometimes may have a effect on people [depending on how they think and how old they are etc etc] and we don't know how old he even is [but its bad to give out personal info anyway]

just a suggestion ^_^

anyways it all depends

that's at least what i think
sorry for going off topic again
i hope this isnt how some yall great new members

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
I said it's not your place to judge what I will eventually accomplish.

And yet again you have become fixated on something I never said or referred to. By worrying and arguing about how someone perceives your future, a future never alluded to, shows your insecurity. If you felt comfortable with your future accomplishments you wouldnĺt have a) made up the fantasy about not accomplishing them, b) continually referred to them when no one else has, and c) would have no need to even mention them. This is a text book indication of insecurity.
in his posts he says he is tired of people flaming him
you calling him insecure doesn't really help
he isn't insecure
he just needs to calm down [or something related to that]
anger sometime blinds people thoughts and makes them think things they haven't thought of before i know [depending on the person that gets mad]

he just needs to Calm down or just stop posting
things like flaming sometimes may have a effect on people [depending on how they think and how old they are etc etc] and we don't know how old he even is [but its bad to give out personal info anyway]

just a suggestion ^_^

anyways it all depends

that's at least what i think
Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Aug 31, 2010 at 08:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there any chance.. Aug 22, 2010 08:54 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Newbkilla
yo dood, you gots 2 threads.
i know it was not intended
i got an error that told me to wait 30 seconds before i could make a thread after i tryed to post it i did not know it posted it anyway i posted it and bam 2 threads
Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Aug 22, 2010 at 08:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is there any chance.. Aug 22, 2010 08:37 PM (Total replies: 6)

So is there any chance anyone is gonna make a map with Halo reach stuff in it? like the HUD the Weapons etc etc

becuase ive seen alot of halo reach stuff being put up in the Work in progress threads so do yall think anyone is gonna upload any maps with halo reach weapons and HUD?

bte Sorry if this is a dumb question =/ im Kinda new

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 22, 2010 08:33 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: Choclate Thunda
Ya...I should probably put this here instead "boop"

Its my new one :)

Oh I'm also h3freak09/10
I love you for making this! =D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jul 15, 2010 09:04 PM (Total replies: 1788)

Quote: --- Original message by: Insane AlphaBeta
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
We quit doing sandtrap.
http://l4ppyloops.info/files_swf/119.swf
nuff said

nice job taking my link.
lol it fit the moment so i had to =)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jul 15, 2010 06:22 PM (Total replies: 1788)

We quit doing sandtrap.
http://l4ppyloops.info/files_swf/119.swf
nuff said

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Discussion Jul 15, 2010 06:09 PM (Total replies: 1379)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
I hope the Brutes are like they were in ODST in Halo: Reach. They really showed their characteristics the best in that game IMO.
I hope they where like they where in Halo 2

in Halo 2 they where harder to kill then any halo 3 brute
the only brute in halo 3 that actually has a chance against a halo 2 brute is a halo 3 brute chieftain

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Sandtrap V2 (most likely.) Jul 14, 2010 01:14 AM (Total replies: 1788)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse

We tried to play a small beta to see if the larger beta game would work.

It was total crap.

The BSP has a HUGE phantom BSP wall going through the middle. That BSP is so bad, i'm seriously considering scrapping this (i'm not.) I absolutely hate this BSP in the current state it's in. This level has absolutely no gameplay all all since the BSP has an infestation of phantom BSP.

I cannot state this enough. I hate this BSP. I'm thinking about ripping the BSP from the in-game file because no one can successfully convert the BSP model into a format usable by 3ds max 2008. The people who have been working on it lately use 2010, and that means i can't get some people like DSalimander, or Higuy to really help out with the level, therefore it has been in a cruddy state for a very long time.

The BSP is bad enough that we cannot test the weapons properly to see if they work well online or not. Too many phantom walls block our grenades, projectiles, and every vehicle.
Edited by jesse on Jul 14, 2010 at 12:43 AM
if its that big of a problem i would just remove it
if you can that is

yes if you did not notice yet im [somewhat] new here
Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Jul 14, 2010 at 01:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 14, 2010 12:57 AM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927

Fixed image for you.

Edit the width and height modifiers for the overlay; it looks too large in comparison to the meter. Likewise, scale up the meter.
now i only have 1 question
does the weapon reticule expand like in reach?
sorry if its a dumb question just wondering
Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Jul 14, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 14, 2010 12:53 AM (Total replies: 4974)

old.
for you that is
dont speak for everybody

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 10, 2010 07:58 PM (Total replies: 1707)

Quote: --- Original message by: h3freak10

Just to tell you they are fixed Ive been busy so no pics yet

Hey i use gmax and i was wondering if there is any good tutorials for making custom weapons for that

Update:

Hey, this is an update of my HUD enjoy :

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9744/reachhudwip.png

This took me 2 days to work because my tool and my halo are a little slow...

Edited by h3freak10 on Jul 2, 2010 at 09:01 PM
Edited by h3freak10 on Jul 8, 2010 at 06:08 PM
Edited by h3freak10 on Jul 8, 2010 at 06:10 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14276699/halo-reach/images/halo-reach-20100615101356817.html?page=mediaFull
not really much differnce good job! =D
Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Jul 10, 2010 at 08:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jun 27, 2010 11:34 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Murk.
Very good but the bottom jaw should not be out like that
It should be covered up by the helmet

Edited by Insane AlphaBeta on Jun 27, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 22, 2010 07:38 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: HDoan
Quote: --- Original message by: Insane AlphaBeta
Quote: --- Original message by: spartin115
How is this one?

Change it to be something like this
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/InsaneAlphaBeta/?action=viewĄt=howisthis.jpg

If he does that then he might aswell use a plasma rifle reticule...
good point...

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 22, 2010 07:22 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: spartin115
How is this one?

Change it to be something like this
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/InsaneAlphaBeta/?action=view¤t=howisthis.jpg

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 2:13 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website