A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Shootar969
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 16, 2010 09:09 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Shootar969 has contributed to 4 posts out of 465508 total posts (0.00%) in 3,635 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE dedi server problems Jun 16, 2010 09:09 PM (Total replies: 8)

lol guys thanks I thought port 80 was already opened, but it wasnt. My buddy with a cracked version of halo couldnt join for some reason, but other people coulc

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE dedi server problems Jun 15, 2010 01:04 PM (Total replies: 8)

nevermind, i got it working. one random person joined, i turned on devmode and did some stuff , he left, and my friend tried to join, but he got the same error? (it must be him)
i was able to join my own server by running halo, leaving it on main menu, then starting haloceded, and i found it and joined. Thanks alot!
Edited by Shootar969 on Jun 15, 2010 at 01:26 PM

you also cant join it with a cracked version, i had 2 friends with cracked versions try it and couldnt get in, but i had a random guy join so, any words on that?
Edited by Shootar969 on Jun 15, 2010 at 02:03 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE dedi server problems Jun 15, 2010 12:23 PM (Total replies: 8)

okay in game my ports are : 2302, and 2303 i have both of those ports open, i believe (ill post a picture) and my target for the shortcut to haloceded looks like: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloceded.exe" -2344
I have that port open also (see picture)
yes i changed my ip address to 117 (i dont know why), i also made that static.
when my friend trys to join, he can see it, but when he joins it, it goes to the "loading map bloodgulch" and then gives him an error saying "the game has closed down.
there is 2 photos in this album, both of the lynksis router, please look over them and make sure i am correct. Thanks in advance.
http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/Shootar969/?action=view¤t=lynksys2.jpg&newest=1

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE dedi server problems Jun 15, 2010 03:33 AM (Total replies: 8)

I successfuly made my own dedicated HCE server. when people join they get the retrying message. Please, no links. i understand the basics of port forwarding, but am not sure exactly what numbers to input. PLEASE NO LINKS! If this is out of topic please tell me where to go (i couldnt find a correct topic) .

Time: Wed May 27, 2020 10:24 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website