A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: XS HALO
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 08:05 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
XS HALO has contributed to 6 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 3,378 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

all well and good but what for me?
can this be done only so that I can make a screenshot of halo ce?
If so is it useless because I use Fraps or screenshot simple to make a screenshot from Halo and other games
What do you want me to actually say the tips and contributions?
I do not think that if I followed your advice that I can continue the level!
When the maps are made ready?

Thank you for your translator :)
devmode? in the Levelmenu? CMT Extras? or where?
I mean, the two bridge where the Covenant is waiting there are actually two bridges
The right has destroyed
The Left is okay
and then I have to through the two doors and then goes into the gorge but what's new? but what do you mean by numbers and such? CMT team can give me an answer?
Hopefully, the map is ready times

what's up with halo 2 it will give them a Custom Editon? would be cool:)
And thanks again for your German translation and google it if not 100% correct translation^^

yes ok but i thought CMT is away?
Edited by XS HALO on Feb 15, 2011 at 07:02 PM

BSP What is That?
And when will the map without error? I thought the CMT team was dissolved and no longer exists! Please be understanding that I can not English so well because I am from Germany but with Google you so I can understand half I'm sorry: (

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Hmm? Feb 15, 2011 06:50 PM (Total replies: 1)

BSP? What is that?
And when will the map without error? I thought the CMT team was dissolved and no longer exists! Please be understanding that I can not English so well because I am from Germany but with Google you so I can understand half I'm sorry: (

I have a problem with the map
CMT Single Player B40 V2 Beta

Wherever in the underground mining those two bridges are the right one is broken and you go on have to drive on the left but then after opening both doors are left further and then you're in a new ravine created by the CMT team only the problem that I did not continue the tunnel come up since I do not get there because there is no way there and when I right, drive on over two light bridges, then I'm in another tunnel where it is suddenly gray and I can not continue !
Who can help me or can anyone even tell the team they are to use the map fortzsetzen correct / complete!
I am a German boy and use Google translator
If a German is among you can say it to me in German, if not then please send a simple English because I can not translate so well to the emergency leave but I do please i need info why this is or how come I can go on !
Who has the same problem? If there is someone he should tell me so I know I'm not alone:)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Proplems with the Level: CMT B40 Jun 25, 2010 11:52 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hi, I have a problem with the level: CMT B40 Beta Version 2
The beginning of the level is, as the beginning of the real level of Halo 1 and I am going with the Warthog through the gorge is where the three Wraiths. And then I go where I left the tunnel, cross the bridge needs, but after I killed all the aliens, I go through two doors, the path to the right and left again then left again and then straight back to the left and right again and then I'm in the new canyon where are NOT aliens. the only problem I drive through the gorge in front of me above is from a tunnel entrance, but then do not keep getting there. And I'm going over these two bridges light I'm in another tunnel, I'm going to go further along it hinen down and then I ne gray area where I can not get through. Is this a load error? and it is there really a problem? I need help I can not enter further into this level. I do not know how I get on, because the road is versprerrt through this gray area, I have tried everything. level restart and return to the last checkpoint, and nothing has worked

Can someone please help me? Because otherwise one would have to revise the new map again

And when will come out the other cards CMT V2?
with a library and Keyes and Double betrayal and so?

Please help and to answer

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 3:11 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website