A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: remixdvd
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 16, 2010 02:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I'm Not A Noob
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
remixdvd has contributed to 18 posts out of 469494 total posts (0.00%) in 3,453 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 16, 2010 02:07 PM (Total replies: 793)

Absolutely Beautiful and it does have a Halo Reach and Halo 3 feel to it nice job.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Firefight Solitude Sep 18, 2010 04:00 PM (Total replies: 481)

I loved your ascension firefight mod back in MODACITY and i know why you quit. its cause alot of people said it was gay and stupid but i think it looks brilliant and look at you now this is a masterpiece and if those people in modacity say this is gay man i would SPAM their butt off

anyways can you send me the map i swear i would never leech/release it this is a master piece!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] A remake of sorts of Powerhouse Sep 13, 2010 09:36 PM (Total replies: 210)

no but realy its red look at the newest gameplay from Halo Waypoint or IGN

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 9, 2010 07:10 PM (Total replies: 14974)

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter

Edited by Dennis on Sep 9, 2010 at 08:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Map] MarineFirefight Sep 6, 2010 07:55 PM (Total replies: 34)

I want to see ingame screenies plz

Holy **it You actually released this thanks this totally beat my model badly

THANKS MAN

Halo CE General Discussion » WaW halo zombies? Sep 3, 2010 06:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

He Will Release his Halo 3 The Pit when penguin is finnish

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] A remake of sorts of Powerhouse Aug 31, 2010 11:27 PM (Total replies: 210)

@ihalo
Well he never said it was perfect and at least he released something that took time and this is not finnished as he said

anyways awesome map just need new textures and Reach Weapons

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] firefight-cryobay (beta) Aug 13, 2010 10:27 PM (Total replies: 61)

very nice keep it up

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 7, 2010 09:56 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Thanks Hydrogen And yeah made this in 5 days like I said I'm still perfecting it but yeah

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 7, 2010 08:45 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Hey Guys New Here Umm I just Modeled a MA37 Almost Complete and I am Still Perfecting the model but here's what I got now and Its Probably not good as ihalo's(ano MA37

yeah... When I'm Done I might release it and I am modeling this in Sketchup surprisingly but I will convert it to 3DS format and see how the render looks different in 3DS max and hope y'all like it hopefully not hate but lets see what part you hate.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 campaign Jul 10, 2010 08:11 PM (Total replies: 77)

buy halo 2 its 7$ lol i tried it like 2 years ago and it failed and it suk and lots of errors so no

and to bad for you if you dont have a vista or the 7$ to buy it

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 3 Brute Chopper, help needed! Jul 10, 2010 08:06 PM (Total replies: 86)

all i see is flame flame flame comon guys at least be on topic like wat he needs to change

ok wat i think needs to be change is the wheels its going in the wrong dirrection i think and its going to fast but of course its a beta but other then that i like it it looks AWSOME

Halo CE General Discussion » Modern Warfare 2 mod? Jun 30, 2010 08:02 PM (Total replies: 35)

what ever sombody is working on it but rather just buy the game right??

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 campaign Jun 30, 2010 08:00 PM (Total replies: 44)

buy the xbox and the game not hard i bout my xbox for like 200$ and its an elite b/c hes gonna get a kinnect and the game is like umm 15$ from my friend so yea not much money i mean just buy it

Halo CE General Discussion » Modern Warfare 2 mod? Jun 30, 2010 07:53 PM (Total replies: 35)

Gamma is making it here but why cant you just buy the game its 48$ thats cheap
http://www.xfire.com/video/26275b/

Halo CE General Discussion » WTF COLOURS ON VISTA Jun 25, 2010 06:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

I have That Problem When I had My Vista Just Disable the Shadow, and all that crap and leave the Texture Setting to how you want it and same with the particles and if you want a full graphic then i suggest u to get a Better Graphic Card that cost 100$ and up thats what i did and there

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce on your usb key?!? Jun 25, 2010 06:36 PM (Total replies: 17)

its possible i have it but its kinda illegal but i bought my key so dont worry ima explain now

First Search In Youtube - How To Get Halo Custom Edition For Free (this is the illegal part)

Search For The Video And BEWARE OF VIRUSES to make sure its Virus Free Look At The Comment Then Download it and it has a INSTALLER then install it to your USB and ur Done add maps and there you go its Portable And Bring It to school or wherever you want to go

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 6:21 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website