A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ErmacShadow
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 25, 2010 06:04 PM
Interests: Gaming, Map Making
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo CE, Halo 2 Vista, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo REACH, All COD, All CMRR,
Victory shall be mine!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ErmacShadow has contributed to 11 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,369 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » MM Map Pack Dec 25, 2010 06:04 PM (Total replies: 1)

I've played the MM Map Pack, and it actualy have the Mongoose and the Hornet. It also has Loads of other goodies. Check out my video to see the goodies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81D9vAEtx68

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Game works a little better now Dec 25, 2010 05:39 PM (Total replies: 1)

My Halo 2 Vista has fewer crashes now, after using a combination of ideas:
1. Installing and using Game Booster 2.0 (Beta)
2. Downloading and Using a patch
3. Downloading and using the Anti-Crash programme.
Thanks to Moose and the rest of the gang for the help!

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Why are there so many Game Crash hackers? Dec 25, 2010 05:30 PM (Total replies: 11)

Actually, my laptop does have the minimum requirements to play the game. It plays fine and there are no fatel problems, except for the occasional slowdowns. The game has fewer crashes now, after using a combination of ideas:
1. Installing and using Game Booster 2.0 (Beta)
2. Downloading and Using a patch
3. Downloading and using the Anti-Crash programme.

I give up! With no solutions to this problem, I have no choice but to uninstall the game. It makes no sense trying to play online and the game crashes on almost every server. I have no idea which is the dedicated server from the poison servers...

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Why are there so many Game Crash hackers? Nov 28, 2010 08:05 PM (Total replies: 11)

This is annoying! 6 out of 10 games I try to enter on LIVE has a Crash hacker. When will it end?

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Map Request! Nov 3, 2010 08:00 PM (Total replies: 11)

I only have one map request...can anyone make Halo 3 Valhalla, with mongeese and hornets? Thanks!

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Halo 2 Vista Challenge... Jul 12, 2010 07:50 PM (Total replies: 9)

Outstanding! looks like we have a project on our hands. Pretty soon, we just might be able to make full maps with custom vehicles. Great job Kills Alone and Shock120!

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Halo 2 Vista Challenge... Jul 11, 2010 05:45 PM (Total replies: 9)

Amazing! If the hornet can be made and placed into Halo 2 (Looks real close to the Halo 3 Hornet) then the mongoose can be made too. Did you make this one Kills Alone?

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Halo 2 Vista Challenge... Jul 11, 2010 05:18 PM (Total replies: 9)

I know this may be an "Oddball" idea, but I've noticed that the Mongoose and the warthog do look a bit similar. You think it may be possible to modify the Warthog into a cross between a Mongoose and a ghost?

I was playing on this new map "The Pit" by Kills Alone, with a few friends, when all of a sudden it ended up with 24 players. At first I thought more people added our server (PS: we were on LAN), but these were named "Halo001" "Halo002" and so on. There were only 6 of us in the game, and only 16 persons were set in the game (at maximum). We all wondered where these guys came from.

Some seemed invincible, but didn't shoot anyone. Other never missed, but could be killed. Some seemed to just have heavy weapons, and others only with pistols.

I highly doubt that they are ghosts, but perhaps glitches. I know it was a bit impossible, but that's what we saw...

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Halo 2 Vista Challenge... Jun 27, 2010 10:57 AM (Total replies: 9)

Hey guys! I have a bit of a challenge for you. I've played a lot of maps that were made by you. What would be cool is if someone were to make a mongoose, preferably the one made for 2 persons (Halo 3 type). I think there are some 3Ds Max files on the mongoose, but the physics may be a bit difficult to work with. If successful, try to collaborate with slaters fury (who has experience in the map "Valhalla", and try to include it int the map.

What do you think? Reply with ideas, suggestions or the like...

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 12:59 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website