A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EliteGamma
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 29, 2010 11:58 PM
Interests: Do things
Your Age: Noob kid
What Games do you play: Halo games, Chronicles of Riddick, Far Cry 2, ...
Halo rules !

Post Statistics
EliteGamma has contributed to 6 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,368 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Beta] Halo: Covert Ops Jun 29, 2010 11:58 PM (Total replies: 102)

Strange. Are you sure you killed the two couniliours?

Try to go to the building were are three jackals (the building with the bridge). And look for ammo and stuff. Because that spot, is the spot were the cutscene should activate. Do this after killing the two elite leaders.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Beta] Halo: Covert Ops Jun 29, 2010 11:37 PM (Total replies: 102)

You need to go to the third spot, follow the nav point, and then an cutscene activates.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Beta] Halo: Covert Ops Jun 29, 2010 12:38 PM (Total replies: 102)

Thanks man ! Good thinking, i use the middle mouse bottom to zoom. It works just perfect. Thank you very much.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Beta] Halo: Covert Ops Jun 28, 2010 09:05 PM (Total replies: 102)

Help please. "Z" doesnt work !
I have played the maps, and i have to say.............THIS CAMPAING ROCKS, BEST SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAING EVER.....but...

I have a problem, i can't choose the second opition, the "Z" line, it doesnt work. I press the "Z", but it doesnt work. Do you known how to fix? I really wanna fight that elite with a knive.

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 1:06 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website