A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Sciophobiaranger
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 26, 2012 09:19 PM
Interests: Programming, Gaming, Politics, Scripting, Mapping, and helping others.
Your Age: 29
What Games do you play: Visit my xfire page to know: http://xfire.com/profile/sciophobiaranger
Silent, Swift, Deadly. God bless America.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Sciophobiaranger has contributed to 120 posts out of 469347 total posts (.03%) in 3,373 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 26, 2012 09:19 PM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Quote: --- Original message by: Sciophobiaranger

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
What americans have you met? We eat fast food all the time.

I mean, I'm not fat, I have a gf and don't eat much fast food myself, but just living here... we eat fastfood more than we should

I'm living in Philadelphia, and no one eats fast-food. That's just you, but it's a stereotype that Americans eat fastfood all the time. Europeans are the ones who eat the most, not Americans. Just Europeans calling Americans 'fat' or 'Americans eat too much fast-food' pisses me off, like really? You have room to talk.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 26, 2012 at 09:07 PM

Or rather, they don't have room.

Because they're fat.

Yep.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 26, 2012 at 09:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 26, 2012 09:03 PM (Total replies: 281)

What americans have you met? We eat fast food all the time.

I mean, I'm not fat, I have a gf and don't eat much fast food myself, but just living here... we eat fastfood more than we should

I'm living in Philadelphia, and no one eats fast-food. That's just you, but it's a stereotype that Americans eat fastfood all the time. Europeans are the ones who eat the most, not Americans. Just Europeans calling Americans 'fat' or 'Americans eat too much fast-food' pisses me off, like really? You have room to talk.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 26, 2012 at 09:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 26, 2012 08:42 PM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
Quote: --- Original message by: Sean Aero
Looking at Australia's population distribution and seeing it's main population is focussed in the east of Australia I would say you are able to move it up at least 1 or even 2 hours.

This would cause the following:
Current:
AUS(east): 11am EST: 7PM UK: 0AM Rest of EU: +1AM (You'll miss EU here)

-1 hour:
AUS(east): 10am EST: 6PM (dinner time US?) UK: 11PM Rest of EU: +0AM (so-so)

-2 hour:
AUS(east): 9am EST: 5PM UK: 10PM Rest of EU: +11PM (perfect coverage)

Assuming the show will be roughly an hour.

I support this as a fellow European. It's virtually the perfect compromise. Aussies will just have to eat their cereals behind da PC, americans can eat their MC-Donalds behind da PC, UK can drink their late-night Tea beverage behind da PC, and Belgians can eat their midnight-waffle snack behind the PC.

Lol another stereotype, Europeans eat more McDonalds than Americans... it's a proven fact. "Britons enjoy fast food slightly more than Americans, and much more than the French, according to a survey of 13 countries by polling body Synovate and the BBC." - So the British eat more fastfood than Americans... lol. -http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/01/26/britain-consumes-the-most-fast-food.aspx And most Americans I met barely eat fastfood, Europeans know nothing about America...sadly.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 26, 2012 at 08:53 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 26, 2012 02:27 PM (Total replies: 281)

I'm fine with 7 Pm est.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 26, 2012 at 02:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 24, 2012 11:22 PM (Total replies: 281)

CE3 Cut-Off Submission deadline is July 15th
CE3 2012 Airs July 28th

At what time in the day would you like CE3 to air???
What prizes would you guys want throughout the show?

I'm fine with July 28th. That'd be much easier, but I think earlier submission would be better.

Quote: --- Original message by: aLTis
Reach is old news...

Tell me how halo ce is new

Yeah, but reach sucked.

Reach is old news...

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 4's new enemy. speculations. Jun 22, 2012 06:47 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: darkassassin14
well the first one that comes to mind is Mendicant Bias. seeing as in the books they never did find him. they killed the primordial so i can only think of Mendicant Bias. What do others think?

I really do wish I knew what the f--- you were talking about... sorry.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 22, 2012 06:45 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
He's been adding people on xfire and been annoying them purposely.
Now he's getting removed one by one. I recommend we all simply just give him the complete ignore treatment, and he will have to find something else to do.

He's next on my to-remove list too.

Cheers

Why is he even on your friends list anyway?

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 22, 2012 12:17 AM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: xxSMGxx
Quote: --- Original message by: hobbet360
Do you know what I've noticed... Every thread that has a basic topic ALWAYS turns into a 5 page argument as soon as xxsmgxx joins the thread.

and baby when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun.

You're not funny at all.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 06:14 PM (Total replies: 67)

too old (29)

Your Xfire says 28. 0_e

Didn't update my xfire in months, Echo. I barely use it.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 21, 2012 at 05:54 PM

But the thing is, if you put in your birthday, it updates itself. Unless you made up a birthday, in which case it'd make sense if it was a few months off.

Didn't put in the correct birthday, didn't see it was important. So yeah it's not valid information.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 05:54 PM (Total replies: 67)

too old (29)

Your Xfire says 28. 0_e

Didn't update my xfire in months, Echo. I barely use it.

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
If either of you where to consider yourselves mature, you would talk calmly like gentlemen, using reasonable facts, and what they have said themselves. For instance, SMG saying he cant get bullied over summer vacation shows that in real life, he is quite often bullied, show that there is a high chance of mental insecurities on his behalf. Sciophobia, constantly ranting on about the marines, shows that he has high levels of pride in that occupation (whether they are too high or not, that is up to you to decide); with him merely going "marines! marines!" we are still lacking depth into his life, whether he may be a war loving thug, some man who dreams of rejoining the marines, or merely missing the marine life he left behind.

Simply talk it out as gentlemen, learn about each other, and help each other overcome these insecurities to make them better people, that you wouldn't even need to argue with, since they are better people. *shrug*

Mental insecurities, I lol'd.
What else do you know about me?

More than you know... tic tic.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 21, 2012 at 05:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 05:09 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
Every person that goes outside will get bullied in some form. Unless of course you're the strongest Man on Earth, in which case, every person that goes outside when you do will get bullied.

Of course someone would bully me infront of my parents!

If you have such a huge problem with bullies then report them and ignore them. Simple.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 05:06 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
No I don't.

I am so telling my mom on you.

Not you, Tiel.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 05:02 PM (Total replies: 67)

Yep, but obviously you get bullied excessively.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 21, 2012 at 05:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 04:55 PM (Total replies: 67)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz

Sciophobia ranger! The guy that pretends to be in the army? Miss you alot, man.

No wonder you're the main target for bullies, you make it too easy :). Nice to see you again (the bloke who sits at the computer looking for people to annoy all day, get a life), assassin chief. Apparently you still don't have the balls to grow up, tut tut.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 21, 2012 at 04:07 PM

I grow up through the growth hormone, not gonadotrophin or testosterone, and it's summer vacation, I can't get bullied.

Wait, it's summer vacation, so you can't get bullied? If you go outside, somebody will attempt to bully you. Unless you never go outside?

Actions speak louder than words, moron.
You fail :D

You can only use words on the internet, 'moron'. As immature people say (you): You failed also.

Oh, both of you carrots can shut it.

Edited by Jaz on Jun 21, 2012 at 04:54 PM

I find myself agreeing with Jaz more and more, never thought about that. Telling by how much posts he posted in a single day: He does not go outside.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 04:52 PM (Total replies: 67)

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 04:49 PM (Total replies: 67)

Actions speak louder than words, moron.
You fail :D

You can only use words on the internet, 'moron'. As immature people say (you): You failed also.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 04:46 PM (Total replies: 67)

You don't say? lmfao, your comebacks are so kiddy. Man up, you were in the marines, weren't you?

Kiddy? You have room to talk. And I'm not trying to think up a whole insult to spat at you, it's called responding maturely. Try it some time. Argument is over.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 21, 2012 at 04:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 21, 2012 04:40 PM (Total replies: 67)

Yeah, I've also quit playing MW2 multiplayer.

Never played it in the first place.

Nice picture btw, shows how much of a weasel you are.

I'm Human, and stop bringing up MW2, check my xfire, i never played it.
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Jun 21, 2012 at 04:40 PM

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:17 AM 1,000 ms.
A Halo Maps Website