A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Crysis
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 18, 2010 12:54 AM
Interests: COmputer coding
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Halo 2 Supreme COmmander forged allaicane and many more

Post Statistics
Crysis has contributed to 6 posts out of 469401 total posts (0.00%) in 3,401 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 campaign Jul 2, 2010 01:32 AM (Total replies: 44)

me and my friend were working on trying to get the first part of a level together and found it took us well over 5 hours for just the first 1/5 of the map. now to do that 10 times over plus cutscens would take soo much time and i myself would never ever do that without money behind it

Halo CE General Discussion » Please help me help my son Jul 2, 2010 01:14 AM (Total replies: 31)

no dont do that
just rename your file dir from halo custom edition to halo custom edition2 that will fix your error most likliy otherwise pm me and il see if i can help

Halo CE General Discussion » Dedicated Server App Jul 2, 2010 01:09 AM (Total replies: 0)

Hi all,
I would reccomend Xap created by Crasx for all the dedicated server needs it is a very nice app.
http://crasxit.net/xap.php
for questions about how to work it ask me via pm or if needed il forward to crasx,
a little later when i have more time il make a video tut but untill then

Cheers,

Crysis

Time: Wed October 23, 2019 1:06 PM 454 ms.
A Halo Maps Website