A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: dnatrixene135
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 11:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: halo ce, portal
"I game, therefore I am."

Post Statistics
dnatrixene135 has contributed to 9 posts out of 469794 total posts (0.00%) in 3,525 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Portable so that I can play at the library where I can have access to computers (read-only, you can't download to the C:\ drive). The current version I have works (sort-of, I guess) but it still needs to read/write to the My Documents\My Games folder. I found a launcher for Halo PC, but it won't work for CE. It's on PortableApps.

Really? It's not illegal, if that's what you're getting to. It' just a launcher after all.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need People To Join Map Team Jul 31, 2010 08:35 PM (Total replies: 14)

If you guys have a "game tester" position, I'd be happy to take it.
(just kidding, I don't have enough time to even play...)

Good luck you guys.

Does anyone know the differences in file structure between halo and halo custom edition? Which files are named differently? What directories are different between halo and halo ce? I don't want to sound too demanding, but I need to know this when writing a launcher to make halo ce portable. Any help?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 10 minute limit on downloads? Jul 19, 2010 12:53 AM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks, I got it to work. Turns out it was the crappy computer I was using.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 10 minute limit on downloads? Jul 18, 2010 05:35 PM (Total replies: 2)

I'm having trouble downloading the campaign maps (CMT maps). I read the download rules and it said something about 10 minutes I believe. I can't download the maps because the server cuts off the download. Is there a way for me to download the maps?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo proxy Jul 4, 2010 12:04 AM (Total replies: 4)

It's a local firewall and I don't have the admin privileges to open ports 2302 and 2303. I guess I can't play then, can I?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo proxy Jul 2, 2010 08:53 PM (Total replies: 4)

Is there a way to configure Halo CE with a proxy? I can't get onto port 2302 or 2303. Only ports allowed it 80 and 443 Is it possible to get into the gamespy lobby with 80 and 443? And if so can someone tell me how?

Thanks,
dnatrixene

Halo CE General Discussion » Please help me help my son Jul 2, 2010 08:50 PM (Total replies: 31)

My mom won't let me play any more. She says its too violent.

... and i was soo GOOD at it...

Time: Mon February 24, 2020 4:34 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website