A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: pearceyman
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 7, 2010 08:55 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
glowing red eyes
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
pearceyman has contributed to 8 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 3,336 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » idea for map Jul 7, 2010 08:55 AM (Total replies: 5)

kk, atleast you tried, cant ask much more than that, thanks though

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Phantom in map Jul 6, 2010 06:54 AM (Total replies: 8)

that phantom is awesome!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » idea for map Jul 6, 2010 06:51 AM (Total replies: 5)

kk tyvm, i would look forward to seeing what you done =)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Can someone put AI into a map? Jul 5, 2010 12:51 PM (Total replies: 1)

Just played Sanctuary_final and it is a really awesome map, and i was wondering if someone could put AI into the map for me to make it really enjoyable.

positioning:

Marines-in ship pratroling and squad next to the pelican
Marines/grunts/elites/jackals/hunters/spartans- battling outside of facility
Elite spec ops/hunters/flood/few marines-deep in the facility like the flood escaped.

thanks for reading

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ai exit vehicle! Jul 5, 2010 12:45 PM (Total replies: 1)

i love getting my Ai into pelican and driving around, or in a troop hog, The porblem is getting them out, it is really hard and i go on the thing above the ` button but it doesnt work, please tell me step by step on what to do!!!!

thanks 4 help ppl

Halo CE General Discussion » H3 Phantom in map Jul 5, 2010 12:29 PM (Total replies: 8)

Does anyone know a map with a driveable Halo 3 Phantom with mountable turrets on the side and cargo seats. If there isnt one then maybe that can be a project, Next big stage to cmt v2.

Halo CE General Discussion » idea for map Jul 5, 2010 12:23 PM (Total replies: 5)

hey map makers!!!!

awesome idea, the thing is i am no good at map making myself and would give my project to somebody who would work on it.

The map Sanctuary_final is awesome and could do with some AI

Marines in the ship next to pelicans and walking around
Elites/grunts/marines fighting on ground outside facillity
Marines/grunts/elites/flood fighting deep down in the bowles of the facililty

this would make this map the best as i could drop into the battle

Halo CE General Discussion » need help with ai Jul 5, 2010 12:18 PM (Total replies: 1)

when i am playing on a map and i get ai into a pelican, i type the command to get them out but it doesnt work. someone please give me a step by step thing on how this should work please

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 2:35 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website