A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: StatutoryTrOy
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 04:11 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Go Army Beat Navy!

Post Statistics
StatutoryTrOy has contributed to 272 posts out of 469451 total posts (.06%) in 3,420 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Models Pack [Semi-RELEASE] Oct 5, 2011 04:11 PM (Total replies: 198)

don't sweat it, i probably should have given out to everyone by now

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Models Pack [Semi-RELEASE] Oct 5, 2011 02:43 PM (Total replies: 198)

Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
Thanks, I didn't model it though.. I'd give credit if I remember who did it.. I hope it was a long lost project, because I hope that I didn't just leak something o_O

its mine. i don't mind that you released it, but it would have been nice if you asked, but seeing as you didn't remember i made it i guess that wasn't possible.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Water Apr 15, 2011 10:54 PM (Total replies: 8)

should i use the done guerilla

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Water Apr 14, 2011 09:11 PM (Total replies: 8)

ooh nice thanks kills, thats going to help a lot with forge world stuff

Edit: it won't let me click duplicate
Edited by StatutoryTrOy on Apr 15, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Water Apr 14, 2011 11:24 AM (Total replies: 8)

is it possible to have two water planes using different shaders in one level?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Apr 10, 2011 01:28 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate Only if they are valhalla trees.

that they are

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Apr 8, 2011 10:53 AM (Total replies: 1751)

well then in an effort to return to topic (sorry dennis) @slappy i made some trees that look would look great on valhalla if you want em
Edited by StatutoryTrOy on Apr 8, 2011 at 05:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Apr 8, 2011 09:57 AM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: jackotheblah
yay for the only 2 users online

wow i just read your sig and i laughed so hard.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Packaging Error Apr 6, 2011 10:43 AM (Total replies: 8)

your problem is that your bitmaps have the unused box checked, open up all of your referenced bitmaps in your shader, scroll down and make sure the unused box is not checked

Halo CE General Discussion » Fully Textured Reach AR by cheddars Apr 5, 2011 04:29 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
No, its probably a crappy model with a ripped texture stuck on. Hence the reason a wireframe isn't being posted even after being requested.

Just another simple kid thinking he is cool by sticking a picture on crap model.

actually i'm inclined to believe that he took a screenshot of the AR and wraped it onto the sides rather than the actual retail textures, hence he has only shown a side view. my guess is that if he showed a fp view my theory would be more obvious.

EDIT: nvm he did post a fp view, and i'm right.
Edited by StatutoryTrOy on Apr 5, 2011 at 04:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » H4MT Apr 2, 2011 02:09 PM (Total replies: 92)

you know, i actually think this type of project could prove interesting the idea of a halo 4 would be really weird to say the least, but the idea of another halo game is very interesting if i were you i would go to the library and pick up one of those halo books read a couple and find some story before halo reach, one that takes place when people have their first encounter with the covenant and plan out a campaign from there. and by plan i mean think of your first level talk with your team about every aspect of it and then draw birds eye views and concept art. and then cut up the level and divide the work load.

then if you really want to get a lot of respect use all halo 1 weapons but alter the textures to suite the time period, same with the vehicles.

basically something like lumoria but a completely custom story that doesn't have anything to do with halo 1.

or..

what if you took a level from halo wars and turned it into an fps game. <that would be cool, but i don't mean try to rip it i mean make it yourself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 29, 2011 06:36 PM (Total replies: 1751)

k then check your inbox

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 29, 2011 04:39 PM (Total replies: 1751)

slappy do you have max 11? or do you know how to open max 11 files?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 10:04 PM (Total replies: 1751)

yeah sorry

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 09:22 PM (Total replies: 1751)

i'm still working on getting you the halo 3 phantom. but if worse comes to worst i'll just unwrap one of the custom models floating around.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 07:07 PM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Don't worry, the palette is finished. It's just a scenery without collision.

Ooh can I have it then?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 28, 2011 03:35 PM (Total replies: 1751)

If someone gets me the retail texture, I'll model and unwrap the warthog palet (or whatever it's called)

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 26, 2011 12:14 AM (Total replies: 1751)

environment mapping mapping and cube mapping are synonymous. also i can't remember if halo ce has specular mapping but if it does thats another thing to look into, using a cube map and specular achieves some pretty awesome results.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Mar 25, 2011 10:56 PM (Total replies: 1751)

are you using environment maps for your metal? if not you should because it will make it seem much more halo 3ish

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition Mar 19, 2011 01:03 AM (Total replies: 1552)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
Quote: --- Original message by: StatutoryTrOy
i'll give you guys my forge world bsp when i'm done, you might as well not bother with the forge blocks because i'm about 45% done texturing and modeling them. i'm actually compiling a test run of forgeworld right now

I don't believe you. There is nothing to extract BSPs from Halo 3, and you can't even extract a standard model from Reach right now.

I'm pretty sure he made the bsp and forge blocks.

right you are.

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 6:26 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website