A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TMAC Kratos
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 06:01 PM
Interests: Haveing Fun
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo CE and just about all Xbox 360 games
Move Towards The Light

Post Statistics
TMAC Kratos has contributed to 1 posts out of 469346 total posts (0.00%) in 3,362 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request Jul 8, 2010 06:01 PM (Total replies: 0)

I use to play UT99, until i recently got bored of it, so i went and started playing Halo CE. On UT99 the use to have a game type called Bunny Track. Bunny Track was a Capture The Flag gametype. The maps were two sided, two teams and ea team couldn't go on the opposite side. The map was symetric. So ea side was the same for the most part. The thing about bunny track is though that it was an obstacle coarse and ea team would have to make it through the entire coarse to grab the enemys team and capture it. So the specs for the maps would have to be:
Two sided
Symetric obstacle coarse
no team could go to the other side (this would make it how there will have to be a blue and red flag on ea side if possible or come up with and ingenius way of letting the capture without them being able to stay on other side)
as soon as anyone captures they will be forced back to the beggining (via a teleporting system)
As well in some areas make it how ea team can see ea other but cant shoot or get to ea other

Those are the main specs, so if anyone knows any maps that are like this or if your up to the challenge of makeing plz post them here for me to download and put on my new server im makeing.

Time: Fri September 20, 2019 7:30 PM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website