A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Volteer55
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 2, 2012 01:23 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Volteer55 has contributed to 91 posts out of 469343 total posts (.02%) in 3,358 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Jun 2, 2012 01:23 PM (Total replies: 424)

Quote: --- Original message by: DA_Ender
UPDATE:
I found backups of all three trinity maps. They are only betas but atleast it's something. I am just happy I can beta test them while I try and recover my data from my other computer.

How does one go about recovering data off a hard drive?
I feel dumb asking this tbh.

I believe i can Assist you with this,
Either;

A) install a Linux Based OS (Ubuntu FTW) on the Computer with the Tags etc., Installing Dual-boot is Recommended, Don't over-right anything, re-size partitions if you have to, then use a Flash Drive or a Portable/Desktop hard drive to backup Whatever you need, and you know what to do form there.

B) Remove the Hard drive, then use An external Connection to reconnect into your "working" Computer

B1) If it's Small and light, use a "Portable hard Drive" disassemble the case, and remove the drive from the connectors and plug your drive in, you know what to do from here.

B2) If it's Large and heavy, use a "Desktop hard Drive" Disassemble the case, and remove the drive from the connectors and plug your drive in, you know what to do from here.

As you can tell, I'm not good at explaining things, i hope you understand what i said, (FYI i recommend Option A)

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Mar 1, 2012 08:14 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Even my posts? :/

yeah 18 you helped, but on 23 you went off topic, but you did try to help, so well done!
Plus it seems no one even cares anymore, nor have they read it...

ON TOPIC: It appers he/she has gone, but i am avalible to help anyone

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Mar 1, 2012 05:07 AM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kozakuu
Did you even read my post?

Appoligies, i was too distracted by everyone elses ridiculous posts

E: Plus it seems they might be to distracted on figuring out who is and who isn't Altheros to care about anything else...
Edited by Volteer55 on Mar 1, 2012 at 05:16 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Mar 1, 2012 04:42 AM (Total replies: 42)

You all should be ashamed of yourselves! (except you, tylerp14, you responded kindly and offered to help, plus Kozakuu, thanks for being nice)

Why do you all instantly judge someone new to the site before you even know what they are like, for all you know, he/she could of been looking around these forums for a while, picking up the courage to ask someone for help, and then you all come in and start flaming and calling him/her a troll, why don't you simply show some consideration and help the guy/girl out! it's common courtesy to show kindness to those in need, for buck sake, why can't you simply HELP someone in need, when they ASK for it?

Are you all Stupid?
Are you all Idiots?

(witch most of you are)

so next time, Please, just HELP the next person that asks for it, its all anyone could ask for.
Edited by Volteer55 on Mar 1, 2012 at 05:10 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 22, 2011 09:30 PM (Total replies: 4974)

i just love the racing style camera movement (chase cam) in those racing games
http://www.xfire.com/video/4f3670/

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jul 11, 2011 10:28 PM (Total replies: 11478)

nothing to see here, post and troll along
Edited by Volteer55 on Jul 11, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » how did you discover Halo CE? Jul 7, 2011 10:02 AM (Total replies: 56)

I brought Halo Trial into my old high school in QLD, then a few (10+?) "pirates" brought Halo CE in, i was using the pirated version for about 3 months, then came here and found HEK and wanted to have some modding fun, as confused as i was back then, not knowing it was pirated, i downloaded the legit version of Halo CE here, instaled that version used my own key, (my disk is either damaged or cab4.cab is currupted (dangreadonly...), now im producing my own content on the legit version (i'm still using the pirated version for free time at my curent high school, unfortunantly *growlsdangitregestrykeys*)

Halo CE General Discussion » Trying to learn scripting. Apr 30, 2011 04:42 AM (Total replies: 14)

it took me about 1 - 1/2 years to get to where i am now, no one has seen any of my (finished) work (cuz i have never releced anything, and the one thing i did end up finishing was full of old Ripped tags (witch are gone now (old cmt tags ect)) so i never releced it)
Edited by Volteer55 on Apr 30, 2011 at 04:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ODST HUD Messages Apr 30, 2011 01:25 AM (Total replies: 8)

Moar re-colouring (cuz Muscl3r said so :P)

theres a way with HMT (i think) that can directly change the Biped into a vehicle, making them sync online after the map has been compiled, less common but as far as i know, it works

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ODST HUD Messages Apr 29, 2011 11:12 AM (Total replies: 8)

minor update;

Repositioning (and colouring cuz nick said so :o)

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ODST HUD Messages Apr 29, 2011 12:40 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Muscl3r
my guess is he is experimenting with strings for when he is making the detachable turret, yes?

Yeah, i read about it in another thread, and i thaught i'd give it a crack
When i found the melee string... and so i did

Quote: --- Original message by: ODST_Nick
That is VERY easy to do. If you really want to get that to work, change color AND make A ODST HUD. Alltho nice job.

Well it is a WIP, and i know what i need to do, on the down side, i do not do bitmaps due to the extreamly large amout of hate mail i got from my tLoS: DotD HUD

Why does no one like spyro anymore D:
Edited by Volteer55 on Apr 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ODST HUD Messages Apr 28, 2011 01:10 PM (Total replies: 8)

ODST HUD MESSAGES

Even though still a wip, it might be time for a little sneak preview
http://www.xfire.com/video/45c445/ <-- Video in action

Image displayed below will not be in the final, but i will be using the melee part for a detachable turret later on;

Should of been 'Press' not hold D:

However i will be updating this thread later on when Messages are More accurate, and more things (weapons, vehicles ect) have been done...

When i get time...

Halo CE General Discussion » No one finishes anything on this site. Apr 27, 2011 11:17 PM (Total replies: 75)

im working on a detachable turret (n.=.n)

Don't Forget, Everyone has there own opinion on what they find fun,
Extinction, Teamwork required there, fun to some.
Tinyass, Best on race, fast paced game, fun to a few, i find it fun, its a differance.
Horrable Bloodgluch Mods... now i hate them, but some like them...
hang' em' high, tis ok i guess, fone at times, sometimes boaring...
those are my opinions on a few maps :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Heretics? Apr 20, 2011 01:54 AM (Total replies: 134)

Quote: --- Original message by: pepzee
All of the stuff on this thread is looking great! Hope to see it all released sometime in the near future!

my door is just a fliped b30 door scaled to fit :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids Apr 19, 2011 11:19 PM (Total replies: 1627)

Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
Quote: --- Original message by: Xoronatus
Ok, found the Alpha download link. Can't wait to run around on the map. Wow, how is the .zip only 11.1 mb? Whenever I put a map into WinRAR it always is as big as the .map

use 7zip and compress to a .7z file. 7zip can compress a 67mb right down to 5-13mb.

7z = Best Compression

Halo CE General Discussion » Heretics? Apr 19, 2011 11:12 PM (Total replies: 134)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sciophobiaranger
i never saw anyone get this excited over a door...lol :D

Better then randomly scaled up-side down doors,
strategicly placed to fit in an exsisting place, lol

Halo CE General Discussion » duel needler? Apr 19, 2011 09:38 AM (Total replies: 50)

Halo CE General Discussion » Heretics? Apr 19, 2011 07:06 AM (Total replies: 134)

Quote: --- Original message by: idltp
Quote: --- Original message by: Volteer55
THE DOOR, THE GLORIOUS DOOR!
"the DOOR can see into your mind! the DOOR can see into your SOUL!!!!!!!!!"

"The door controls life and death, the Door controls Time and Space!"

20 second photoshop never hurt anyone :P

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 5:17 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website