A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lolpingu
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 14, 2010 01:27 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Lolpingu has contributed to 3 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,436 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » That's it... Jul 14, 2010 01:27 PM (Total replies: 60)

It's really odd that it's only like this on modding forums, all the modders, testers and misc people are a-holes.
You don't see this kind of crap on mmorpg games, because if you mod these games you get banned.
isn't it funny that free games have only idiots in them and pay-per-month games have mostly nice people? see what i'm going at here?
I'm saying your idiots and have completely no taste in games. halo got me kind of attracted because the weapons are really cool, but that's it, i guess you like it because it's fun being in a highly populated online game with everyone playing it just like you (a-hole).
it's kind of nice knowing that halo ce is the only one of the halo series which has such a stupid community, you don't so much a-holes (you for example) playing halo 3 and such.
i am not crying, im stating a point, this game is ruined by YOU.

Halo CE General Discussion » That's it... Jul 14, 2010 08:48 AM (Total replies: 60)

Oh c'mon! why every single board has to have so much rules! can't i just get some simple help with my questions? as far as i see only the WoW forums are supportive and friendly (No rediculous rules everywhere) maybe i should go back there!
Screw this. i quit halo, with such an unfriendly forum, i can't play a game properly.
I saw a bunch of posts and things and everyone are just arguing childishly and rudely.

Hello, i am not sure if i am posting in the right place but this seems the most relevant section for my question.
So i found this: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4394
Which seems to be spartan models ripped from halo 3.
So i want to ask (because i have no idea how to do it myself), how do i put these models and textures into Halo Custom edition/Combat evolved so i could see them in-game? is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. Don't start telling me i am the #10000 person who posts this because i dag up the forums and didn't find anything that helped me in my question.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 3:44 PM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website