A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Sclariqrevk
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 16, 2010 08:42 PM
Interests: Getting rid of confusion with modelling programs
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Sclariqrevk has contributed to 6 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 3,387 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I'm still getting the error. I wonder if it's a problem elsewhere? or perhaps my bad luck with any and all technology is still keeping pace :p

in the meantime, I'll try fiddling with the names here and there to see if that works

well unfortunately that didn't solve the problem. I tried a different .tif for the ground to see if that was the issue (I wouldn't know if it was or not) but no luck. so I'm at a loss right now

for "sky," "walls," and "highwalls" (I don't know why I put that in there but whatever) it proceeds smoothly. but then once it asks what shader type I want to choose for "ground," I just get this:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8615/issue.gif

I tried both option 1 and 2 but they failed. I don't know what other information I can relay

I have 4 different images/files (I don't know the terminology) and only one is giving me trouble when it asks what type of shader I want. (I'm new to this mapping scene so I'm not exactly one to know how to fix something like this other than the example of renaming a file from a tutorial. and that just made it freak out further)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scarab Gun v2 question Jul 14, 2010 12:31 PM (Total replies: 3)

well that's the thing. there isn't an item_collection file. there are various particle, shader_model(?), bitmap files and other stuff but no item_collection

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scarab Gun v2 question Jul 14, 2010 11:16 AM (Total replies: 3)

I downloaded ForrestKeller1's Scarab Gun v2 weapon tags and it is unclear to me on what you need to do with these four million tags. I know you use Guerilla for tags and creating and whatnot, but I guess I want to know, do you input every individual tag for this particular weapon in Guerilla? or is there some funky voodoo trick I haven't run across yet?

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:01 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website