A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: PPS Icelord1337
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 10, 2010 08:00 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
All your base are belong to us
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
PPS Icelord1337 has contributed to 61 posts out of 469389 total posts (.01%) in 3,386 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

EDIT:: Dennis please lock this
I have no more use for it.
Edited by PPS Icelord1337 on Nov 10, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Need Advice Oct 3, 2010 09:48 PM (Total replies: 6)

I think I'm about to jump into modding, Anybody have advice?

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
Quote: --- Original message by: PPS Icelord1337
Quote: --- Original message by: l283023
A MOD WHERE THE WARTHOG FLYS LIKE A BANSHEE.

There are plenty of those already on the site. These ideas are mostly Campaign ideas right now I was thinking about what might enhance the single player experience.

U FAIL AT SARCASM DETECTION.

You can't detect sarcasm when you read it, I'm sick of people being "sarcastic" on the internet, it's really annoying.

I also have thought about a campaign with elites on your side, and brutes replacing the elites' place in the Covenant.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need to find a particular map Aug 22, 2010 01:47 PM (Total replies: 6)

The Coliseum maps are the closest, but I want to see a village with Patrician villas, aqueducts, and Coliseums.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need to find a particular map Aug 22, 2010 01:29 PM (Total replies: 6)

Are there any maps set in an Ancient Roman village? I have searched but got nothing.

Quote: --- Original message by: l283023
A MOD WHERE THE WARTHOG FLYS LIKE A BANSHEE.

There are plenty of those already on the site. These ideas are mostly Campaign ideas right now I was thinking about what might enhance the single player experience.

Note: These ideas are ones I have thought about and want to know what other people think of them.
A campaign mod that makes Sgt. Johnson invincible, as he is important in the plot for Halo 2.

Maybe a campaign mod where you play as a marine instead of Master Chief.

Include Drones as an enemy in the campaign or sniper Jackals.

This post will be edited as I come up with more ideas.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 English Speaking Elites Aug 15, 2010 02:32 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
There is someone currently putting those sounds, along with REAL Halo 3 elites, into Halo CE.
I'm not telling who, or when, or in what map(s).

But it will come soon, trust me.

Oh okay. Now I'm just going to use this topic to share my favorite Elite lines or quotes in the Halo series, I also want to hear other people's favorite Elite lines or quotes.

My Favorites:
Wort wort wort!
How long do you plan on hiding, coward?
Come out! Your death will be quick and painless!
Let's see what you can do, Reclaimer!
Didn't I give you this for Christmas? Is there something you require?
Yes I have one blue eye and one green eye, now can we get on with this?!
-----
Dennis, if you think this is off-topic and would prefer I start a new topic for the lines or quotes please inform me.
Edited by PPS Icelord1337 on Aug 15, 2010 at 02:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 English Speaking Elites Aug 15, 2010 12:44 PM (Total replies: 12)

Are there any maps that have Elites with Halo 2 Elite Voices/lines?
I can't stand that they speak backwards English in Halo 1.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP MP] Geonosis Jul 29, 2010 10:40 PM (Total replies: 80)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
I never said you didn't know that ai don't sync. I simply proved a point. And I'm assuming that since it's race and the only available ai drivers are terrible...yeah.

You can make them drive better, although they still can't drive very well. *remembers getting splattered by ai teammate*

I guess there's nothing wrong with there being no ai on it. Human players are more fun to play against because, well, chatting.

Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a link to the ViDoc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcmrL29WII

Since it's going to be way easier to make maps in forge I couldn't but help to think about remaking my maps I made for Halo CE and even the ones I never was able to make. Then I began to think about my favorite maps OTHER people have made in Halo Custom Edition. So shouldn't we make a list of Halo Custom Edition favorites to remake for Reach? Just an idea.

Omg... *runs outside and explodes with impatience because it isn't released yet*
Maybe if I never make a CE map I can make maps with forge world.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP MP] Geonosis Jul 29, 2010 10:21 PM (Total replies: 80)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
Seems pretty hard, that would take ai, no? And Ai don't sync, make that NEVER
sync online. Unless it's an ai map for sp or for one player only on multiplayer.

I know ai don't sync... Who said this won't be an ai map?

Halo CE General Discussion » Why do you play Halo Jul 29, 2010 09:19 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesus_Christ
Halo is an overrated piece of garbage, so why do you play it. The game is very generic and its been rehashed 3 times. It brings nothing new to the table, so explain yourselves.

Ummm... nothing new to the table? Heard of CE3?

And if it is an overrated piece of garbage, well it's an overrated piece of garbage that we enjoy playing.

Why did you even join this forum?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP MP] Geonosis Jul 29, 2010 09:11 PM (Total replies: 80)

Are the clones going to be using Battlefront 2 lines? Like "For the Republic!!" lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Panzer vehicle Jul 29, 2010 09:08 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Quote: --- Original message by: PPS Icelord1337
Well I found a tank that is already in some maps, and is even better than the Scorpion, anyone heard of the heavy scorpion?

SO overpowered.

I would have to agree with that statement though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Panzer vehicle Jul 29, 2010 04:54 PM (Total replies: 18)

Well I found a tank that is already in some maps, and is even better than the Scorpion, anyone heard of the heavy scorpion?

Halo CE General Discussion » Panzer vehicle Jul 28, 2010 12:10 AM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: CorpseManTS
who wants to build a panzer 4 when you have the M808MBT Scorpion?
unless you're a.... NAZI?!
also damn right you are about the scorpion being much more awesome than some NAZI tech.

For WWII maps, like a tank battle map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Panzer vehicle Jul 27, 2010 09:08 PM (Total replies: 18)

Did someone ever make a Panzer IV vehicle and put it in a map?

Info: Panzer IV was a German WWII tank.

If someone needs a pic of one, here is a link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PzIV.Saumur.000a5s6s.jpg

This isn't a request because I can deal with there being no maps with them (Scorpions are much more awesome anyway right?).

Halo CE General Discussion » Map request Jul 27, 2010 08:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

Will someone make Wario Stadium from Mario Kart 64?
If someone already has please provide a link.

I would make it, but I am terrible at making models.

If someone makes one, I do not want credit because 1) I didn't make it 2) It wouldn't be fair 3) I am not a selfish noob.

The main reason I am making this request is because there needs to be more Mario Kart maps in my opinion.

I want to eventually make tracks from Super Mario Kart on SNES because the tracks are flat, all I would need to do is make a plane and add invisible walls to get the flat appearance of the walls in the tracks.

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 6:58 PM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website