A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lCRCl
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 22, 2011 07:46 PM
Interests: trolling
Your Age: trolls never die
What Games do you play: Halo CE. That is why i am joinning a hal oce forum
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lCRCl has contributed to 7 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 3,431 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weird screen resolution problem. Mar 22, 2011 07:46 PM (Total replies: 12)

it says i have dx 11. im assuming if i have dx11 i have dx9. is that correct? and this error is because of changing the target, it isnt all the time. the newly created 1.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weird screen resolution problem. Mar 15, 2011 08:15 PM (Total replies: 12)

let me just clarify that the problem is the resolution cannot bc as big after i restored my vista computer to factory state. I then upgraded to windows 7 and still have the problem.

some1 told me to add -vidmode 1900,1080,60 to get the resolution to work. With that in halo crashes and tells me to run dxdiag. When i do everything is working fine. I have not run any other games on windows 7, but I did on vista after i restored the computer and they worked.

When i say halo i mean halo custom edition of course.

I can also no longer run the enb series bloom mod.

hope this post keeps the thread from getting confusing.

so no- halo only stops working completely if i put that thing in the target window. it just works with crappy graphics which is the problem.

And, you might be partly right. I have directx 11. Do i really have to downgrade to play halo right? lol
Edited by lCRCl on Mar 15, 2011 at 08:16 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weird screen resolution problem. Mar 15, 2011 02:03 AM (Total replies: 12)

they are both enabled, and no i havent run anything with higher resolution. btw now i got windows 7 and it didnt solve the problem. keep in mind this error only happens when i put in the thing to add to target posted here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weird screen resolution problem. Mar 14, 2011 10:25 PM (Total replies: 12)

that is interesting, when i do that the halo load screen appears then flashes white and then an error appears saying "A problem occured initializing Direct3D. Hardware acceleration maybe disabled. Please run DXDIAG."

Halo CE General Discussion » Weird screen resolution problem. Mar 13, 2011 06:22 PM (Total replies: 12)

the graphics card did come with he drivers, and i never had to get any upgrades before for it to work. i dont even know what upgrades to get. Its weird, everything else works fine with the same graphics including other games. O.o

Halo CE General Discussion » Weird screen resolution problem. Mar 10, 2011 09:58 PM (Total replies: 12)

I've had halo for a long time, and i was always able to run 1900 by 1080 screen resolution. I restored my computer to factory settings and then downloaded halo ce again. Now the highest possible resolution choice is 1280 by 1024. I also was able to run the enb series bloom mod before, and now it doesn't work. I'm using the exact same computer and the resolution is the same everywhere else such as the screen out of halo. I really wouldn't care about these problems except I can't film machinima without the bloom mod and a resolution of 1900 by 1080. I couldn't really find anything about this, so if anyone knows anything that would be helpful...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE3 2010 Live Jul 18, 2010 03:26 PM (Total replies: 595)

Hey Dratt, I talked to you yesterday and you said I could present. Can you add my name to here?

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 8:51 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website