A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 1337PotatoChips
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 31, 2010 09:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
[/Insert sentry level-1 here]
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
1337PotatoChips has contributed to 39 posts out of 468163 total posts (.01%) in 3,137 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Jul 31, 2010 09:51 PM (Total replies: 7)

egh no. I just started working on it and it suppose to be a waterfall edge thing w.e

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Jul 31, 2010 09:45 PM (Total replies: 7)

This is my first attempt on a single player map with gmax. (ewww)

TEH AWESHUM PLOT (NOT WEALLY):
After capturing a UNSC base and stealing some documents that you can't read, you (teh elite) must evacuate the planet. The covenant are going to glass the planet. As you escape you meet encounters of marines. After soon passing them, you encounter something else, (Teh FLEWD). Not knowing why or how the flood showed up, a group of covenants comes down and aids you. Unfortunately as you keep going to the evacuation point more and more flood come out and you meet marines heaily barricaded in some rocks. Almost there you must go through the rocks to reach the evacuation point, but when you arrive at the evacuation point, the flood had overrun the point. So you die :D.

I just started on the map and yes, a side of the cliff looks like needles and doesn't look like a clff.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Covenant AI's Jul 31, 2010 09:02 PM (Total replies: 4)

Is it possible to make Covenant AI's go on human vehicles?

Halo CE General Discussion » Slum Dog Jul 31, 2010 02:19 PM (Total replies: 73)

You have my download :P

If only we could apply those graphics into CE QQ D:.

He is the site administrator who is over 9000 times mature than we are. By the way this is halo related isnt? It has master chief in it lols.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SP Tutorial Jul 31, 2010 01:12 AM (Total replies: 5)

Yes, with those two tutorials combined and some knowledge with HEK, these tutorials should help you.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SP Tutorial Jul 30, 2010 10:15 PM (Total replies: 5)

Well I dug up some tutorials on this website.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4315
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5361
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2231

Halo CE General Discussion » DSPMT official thread Jul 30, 2010 06:47 PM (Total replies: 36)

bsp modeler. :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Error spv2 level halo (a30) Jul 30, 2010 01:50 AM (Total replies: 5)

well this is what google translate came up with
objeto de destruir todas las

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Server problems Jul 29, 2010 10:48 PM (Total replies: 3)

Yea, but putting a DMZ has some big security issues.

Halo CE General Discussion » So you think you can own? Jul 29, 2010 09:30 PM (Total replies: 72)

How do you guys play with 4 digit pings or 250+ and get so much kills. TELL MEH NAO!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » DSPMT official thread Jul 29, 2010 09:04 PM (Total replies: 36)

May I join this mapping team? I'm currently working on a SP map but I can't do all of it...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » map making Jul 29, 2010 07:38 PM (Total replies: 3)

You can do that if those structure models were scenery. If so...
Rip the scenery tag using hek+
in gmax or 3ds-max use the gbx model importer by theghost and load the gbx model of the scenery.

If it is not a scenery, well tough luck becuase the structure is part of the bsp and I don't know how to rip bsp's D:

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
I would never profit it. I'm not even sure i would make it public either. Might just be a private mod for me and friends.

Would the same rules apply if i used tags from the Halomaps website, such as CMT brute?

Well anything thats been made for Halo belongs to Bungie/Microsoft no matter what, even if CMT made the tags.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Attatching base help. Jul 28, 2010 12:06 AM (Total replies: 5)

1. Attach your ground to the infinity base model.
2. Delete the faces that the base model will occupy on.
3. Make your infinity base model same height as your ground by:
go to vertex mode
select any vertex on the ground (closest to your infinity base model) and copy the Z axis number
now select all the vertexes that are at the bottom in your infinity base model
once all of them been selected, paste the number you copied into the Z axis
All of those vertexes should be at the same height as your ground.
4. Use the create tool and create faces to connect your model and the ground.
Well thats how i do it in G-max, not sure if its the same as 3ds-max. ;P

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach "visual flair" for Halo PC Owners. Jul 27, 2010 11:54 PM (Total replies: 82)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
We unlock an armor so grand only pc people get and that Armor is the orignal low polly mark 5 armor in PC

Was hoping for something better. :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I want to join a halo map creation team Jul 27, 2010 11:50 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: ThE EmO
ah! i gets it! so your going to make a MP map that acts like a SP...so its like co-op yes?
and its going to have AI right? if it is! i have GREAT! AI you can use!

Sorry to spoil it, but having something like co-op won't work becuase AI's do not sync in multiplayer.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » physics questions for a model Jul 26, 2010 12:55 AM (Total replies: 3)

Seeing how vehicles once go upside down, you get ejected out of the vehicle... I'm guessing probably done with animation?

haha. Whacking zombies with a cricket bat or a frying pan makes my day in L4D2.
BFBC2 I just use the vehicle repair tool and ninja behind campers and start attacking them. (you get points and flamed by the camper >;D)

Time: Thu February 21, 2019 6:07 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website