A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wolf_
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 22, 2014 11:59 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play:
Since forever
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Wolf_ has contributed to 2294 posts out of 478890 total posts (.48%) in 2,996 days (.77 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2014 Live Jul 22, 2014 11:59 AM (Total replies: 786)

Maybe you should have a post show with some of the more extensive interviews? Like lets say you have the trailers, gameplay videos and shorter interviews in the main show, and then have the longer interviews in the post show? I understand the increased workload this puts on you, but it is just a suggestion. Also maybe allow for more improvisation in the interviews and less stale humor? (e.g try some sort of segways in the dialogue that can give you some interesting opinions,ideas and speculation)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 19, 2014 06:52 PM (Total replies: 50)

I enjoyed the little I saw. You've done some quality work on this. And i'm excited for what else you got in store for us.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mootjuh's DeltaRuins Revamp Jul 16, 2014 08:20 PM (Total replies: 24)

I don't know how to say this delicately, and i'm sure someone will come around after me and say it bluntly. I bet you've had better projects going than this. The issues ('Minor' as some of you call them) makes it unplayable. I can see what you wanted to do. A map like Delta ruins (Which has had numerous graphical revamps) that plays very well, deserves the attention you have given it. Sadly though, the issues make it fall short of the original. Sorry.

Just like to point out that : Bungie initially played with the thought of continuing the halo franchise with one more game, where you played as masterchief. However it proved that there were too much material to be covered in one game, thus they decided to explore the reach story further than what they did in the halo manual, and the novel. I am about 50% sure that the reclaimer trilogy is based on work and/or research bungie did before halo reach.

*The more you know*

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 10, 2014 08:26 PM (Total replies: 8649)

How many level designers are there nowadays working on the mod?

They mentioned it a couple of times. In the drunk tank podcast, rt podcast and i think they mentioned it in an achievement hunter video. Mostly about the confusing title "Halo ce ce". Did rec0 do something with rt? I think i heard something about that somewhere a long time ago. Also geoff was credited in both pc versions.

Halo CE General Discussion » Montage time with late... ski... letski...? Jul 8, 2014 09:06 PM (Total replies: 23)

Hey lateksi, finish your maps instead of playing games...

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Gridiron Jul 8, 2014 02:42 PM (Total replies: 128)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
Quote: --- Original message by: TailsTheGamer
Try not to put copyrighted music in your videos as YouTube tends to not like it and takes down those channels/gives strikes whether you gave credit to the owner or not.

Really? The worst that's happened to me was they put an ad at the beginning.
I don't think they do that unless you are participating in the youtube partners program. Either way, it doesnt always remove the video, in most cases it just limits the syndication.

Oh yeah, totally forgot it had a different name back then. Silly me.

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
What did the forum look like before?

https://web.archive.org/web/20060813154434/http://www.halomaps.org/

Couldn't get the forum, but thats what the main page used to look like. The forum looked similiar. Way back when there were signatures and a very popular competition of whom had the largest post count.
Edited by Wolf_ on Jul 8, 2014 at 01:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Average map, don't hold your breath. Jun 28, 2014 10:38 AM (Total replies: 26)

Yeah sure, hit me up in a pm :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Average map, don't hold your breath. Jun 28, 2014 07:46 AM (Total replies: 26)

Definately, I see some potential, it wouldn't be too hard to turn into something good looking and playable :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Average map, don't hold your breath. Jun 28, 2014 07:26 AM (Total replies: 26)

With some slight changes,it could serve as a good base for a larger map. Stick with it.

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Gridiron Jun 26, 2014 04:39 PM (Total replies: 128)

While I haven't tried it,I must say it looks amazing. You stay true to what looks like a classic ce style. Thats great. Oh and also, you are one of few people who has succeeded in making a halo-human style map from scratch. And that is awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps for MLGs/MLG style gameplay Jun 26, 2014 08:40 AM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

Garden CE

Edited by Higuy on Jun 22, 2014 at 07:17 AM

Used in HCEL even with that phantom BSP?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/stunt_man/maxerror-2.png

EDIT: Countless phantom BSPs
Edited by stunt_man on Jun 24, 2014 at 03:37 PM
As far as I know there were a couple maps with phantom bsps in the hcel maplist, no one really cared though.

It doesn't convert portals properly, and yes you have to re-do them. (But I guess you already knew this)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New To Modding May 28, 2014 11:13 AM (Total replies: 10)

^ What they said,

AND

Don't take on projects that are over-ambitious.

Halo CE General Discussion » Official Halo CE Files - Torrent Mirror May 28, 2014 06:20 AM (Total replies: 58)

Good for you that you're still doing something, Freelancer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Possible Halo Television Show May 26, 2014 07:48 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Spielberg's style doesn't really seem like something that would fit the feel that the recent Halo games have taken. However, I think that's a good thing. I could see Halo 3's mood of awesome action with a positive outlook fitting Spielberg's directing tune perfectly.

I think it'll turn out quite well.
Spielbergs involvement in this could be compared to JJ Abrams involvement in Lost (Or any other modern tv show, which he seems to be the exec producer for) or James Camerons involvement in Sanctum. Just a name in the credits.

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
Can't go wrong with bringing back any of Arteen's maps.
I agree. All of them.

Time: Mon July 28, 2014 2:25 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website