A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wolf_
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 04:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Wolf_ has contributed to 2313 posts out of 411578 total posts (.56%) in 3,031 days (.76 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Try maybe to make the environment less symmetrical ( Not mirrored) while retaining the basic layout (The S shape). More unique structures, Perhaps the design of the two skyscrapers could vary a bit ? I know it's a WIP, and as i said it's very ambitious, but it also got potential.

It's very ambitious, I'll give you that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition Game Night 8/31 9pm EST Aug 30, 2014 07:51 AM (Total replies: 9)

It's late, but wth, might as well stay up and see who joins.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Aug 28, 2014 06:42 AM (Total replies: 4821)

Make it two planes per team.

You guys should look into recruiting one or two more members to spread out the workload a bit. For future release dates that is. Looking forward for the final product!

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Aug 27, 2014 11:48 AM (Total replies: 8169)

Some of you people seriously needs to stop picking fights on behalf of others. I still like it and you did take some of hunters crit into consideration, which is good, although you might have misunderstood it slightly. All in all, it looks okay.

Halo CE General Discussion » The gauntlet has been thrown down! Aug 25, 2014 08:26 AM (Total replies: 20)

Mate, let people feel good about themselves. It's a noble cause.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Aug 23, 2014 05:59 PM (Total replies: 8169)

It's cool that you guys are breaking out of the halo modding scene and explore something new. Will follow your progress.

Halo CE General Discussion » Stargate map project (wip) Aug 23, 2014 11:54 AM (Total replies: 9)

Love stargate, I remember someone (Forgot his name) over at gearbox forums that did some cool stargate stuff. He made, what I consider, a perfect cheyenne mountain. Wish I could find the topic. Cool stuff anyway :)

Halo CE General Discussion » The gauntlet has been thrown down! Aug 23, 2014 06:39 AM (Total replies: 20)

Love the ice bucket challenge. Cool.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Aug 20, 2014 06:40 PM (Total replies: 96)

Quote: --- Original message by: Altearose
I spoke with Microsoft and they said that they are going to awaken the rinnegan.
Hah yes, that would totally complicate the future of the halo canon.

backwash?

so its a remake of the popular remake of blood gulch? It looks very early, you should probably save showing that stuff until later on so you have the benefit of really suprising us with something. Sanctuary.
Edited by Wolf_ on Aug 20, 2014 at 06:30 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Quote: --- Original message by: Wolf_
Hard to guess when you barely show us a shape of something that might be map. I will go ahead and make a guess anyways : Tutorial.map.

if it makes the guessing better its a map remake from h2.
Midship, with grass. Because the map somehow always makes it into every sequel.

Hard to guess when you barely show us a shape of something that might be map. I will go ahead and make a guess anyways : Tutorial.map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Aug 20, 2014 06:11 PM (Total replies: 8012)

The uv does looks stretched (repeating this in case someone forgot the point being made), maybe you should look into some own textures?

Halo CE General Discussion » what is the strangest maps you have ever seen? Aug 20, 2014 04:36 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: 1bobsam1

Never played it, but I don't think you need to.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1855 J
Edited by 1bobsam1 on Aug 20, 2014 at 03:55 PM
The description got me really excited :) http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=629 C3ll, or any of its previous iterations.

Halo CE General Discussion » No one don't buy MCC (here is the plan) Aug 12, 2014 04:41 PM (Total replies: 83)

Remember when people said they would do this for Modern warfare 2 on steam. At the day of launch everyone in the boycott group on steam was playing it. Anyway, you're probably not serious (Or are you?) This is the general strategy for any game where the community thinks they deserve something they don't. And it never works. Just my two cents.

Halo CE General Discussion » Casual Modders Look Here! Aug 2, 2014 06:02 AM (Total replies: 8)

I remember you, If you had an account under the name 'lord of blake' that is.
If you don't have anything to show for, don't expect the interest to be over the top. I, however am very interested in seeing what you can do, so maybe you could whip something small up. Like a tag?

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2014 Live Jul 22, 2014 11:59 AM (Total replies: 823)

Maybe you should have a post show with some of the more extensive interviews? Like lets say you have the trailers, gameplay videos and shorter interviews in the main show, and then have the longer interviews in the post show? I understand the increased workload this puts on you, but it is just a suggestion. Also maybe allow for more improvisation in the interviews and less stale humor? (e.g try some sort of segways in the dialogue that can give you some interesting opinions,ideas and speculation)

Time: Mon September 1, 2014 7:24 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website