A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: vilvert349
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 25, 2010 06:32 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
d[-_-]b
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
vilvert349 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 3,373 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » New MP Map. You decide. Jul 25, 2010 06:32 PM (Total replies: 24)

Reconciled ^_^

Halo CE General Discussion » Ive Got a Single Player Idea.. Jul 25, 2010 06:22 PM (Total replies: 3)

Lol Hey Echo, and Thabk you Sky, its a pleasure to be a member of the halo ce world

Halo CE General Discussion » Ive Got a Single Player Idea.. Jul 24, 2010 12:26 AM (Total replies: 3)

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, i have just joined.
I am posting because i recently have had an idea for an ODST campaign.
Im not prepared to tell the plot yet because i am still in the process of completing one, but I am going to need alot of help in the making of this.
my xfire is: vilvert

if you do add me please be sure to msg saying that it is for the ODST sp.
So far the things i am hoping that people help contribute are...[and excuse me if im asking to much]
animation movies[for cutscenes]
Someone, or a few people who can detail and add better qaulitie to objects/scenery/etc.
Maybe a custom bsp
hmm thats it all i can think of at the moment. but i will be sure to post again.
any one willing to help i will be more than happy for your assistance.

and last of, if you choose to help me and want to know the script/plot/w.e il be sure to PM the current one to you ^^

Thanks for veiwing my post ^^

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:16 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website