A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Master Bates
About Contact
Last Post: May 25, 2012 01:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
"I choose not to dabble in such petty affiars."

Post Statistics
Master Bates has contributed to 25 posts out of 469394 total posts (.01%) in 3,374 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I think I shall cast my lot- Fair warning my fellow compatriarts; here be a eldritchian barrier of text!

Quote: --- Original message by: Karima Narstrom

"Striking a pose."

"The Baker Squad"
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2540/karima003.png

"Scouting Kavlari"
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4017/karima004.png
"Getting a better look of things."
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8645/karima005.png
"Settle a bet for me, Does that thing look like a big cat to you?"
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6307/karima006.png

"Cruising"
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9716/snapshot004d.png
"Aint No Scout Trooper"
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8964/snapshot005me.png
"Taking the shot"
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9650/snapshot003n.png
"Viser down"
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8171/snapshot002nxu.png

((This one does not seek scredit for work as posted above! _Master Bates))
Edited by Master Bates on May 25, 2012 at 01:08 PM

Ah! To what a fine evening this day grants us with; I have taken a whimsical journey back into the hallowed halls of my ageing reprive of Halo Customary Edition as to slacken the burdans and the folly of the previous noon, and low! Abest thine humble ears fell that of a most hollowed tune of haunting choirs and fantastical menus of this old game. To which; I humblebly (and curtly) said to thineself- "Oh how I have missed thee, Halo CE!"

and so I close this rather sumptious banquet of nogistalia with a heartfelt offer of gratitude to this marvelous community! Bravo!
Edited by Master Bates on May 22, 2012 at 04:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two Mar 22, 2011 05:45 AM (Total replies: 418)

I honostly do belive with all my heart that you will not be missed Lumoria or Higuy. You are what you are, Even if it is an egotistcal fool who fails to see past the trolling at the silver lineing and actully listin to peaple. Instead you play the cowards game and pull your armys back the night of the battle- There can and will be no respect for such a lowly man such as that. For this reason and more I shun you, like the fool cast from the kings court or the knight banished to a perminant exile in the bitter and barren wastes. Like CMt before you, I rebuke thee from my sight! LEave now and never return, for your welcome home shall be far colder then you rememberd it, the gentle breeze of air in the gatehouse now a cold and shrill howl of wind. Goodbye Lumoria, Goodbye Higuy. I also would like to point out how far off the path this topic has strayed. May we return to the apoointed subject? if you find yourslef unable to, then at least stay quiet and let this thread find it's peace with the heavens.

Quote: --- Original message by: Georgespartan01
Dude what are the problems with mexicans??!! ¬¬

Unfortunately, the Hispanics outnumber us greatly, like a horde. Not a single one of their race (That plays halo, of course) Seems to be able to speak in a proper english dialect. Withs some dissection you can see that the original poster used a translator, further confirming my my point. As a very wise man once educated me while I was young and learning about the world- "Quantity over quality and quality over quantity" Indeed as there seems be an excess of hispanic players, it written in stone that all of them will lack the skills and talent to play efficiently. That is they have sought our counsel on this matter, that is why he asks that we show him the path to cheating and lying. To my mexican friend, "Si quieres algo bien hecho, hazlo tú mismo"

YOU WIN NOTHING, GOOD DAY SIR!

http://tinyurl.com/676krtd

Your very welcome.

General Machinima Discussions » Machinima Blues Mar 16, 2011 09:11 AM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nathaniel Torres
Hi. Questions. Is there any way to use Halo PC to make machinima? Do I have to get online to be able to make machinima? Why is that? I know I can use time-freeze and movie-capturing in Halo PC, but when I try to use them both at the same time the game slows down to a crawl, the capturing is choppy, which is to mean it pauses and looks more like a slideshow. Is there a way to make it flow more smoothly? I tried lowering the resolution and sound settings but it didn't solve the problems in Halo PC. I really don't want to always have to get on the web with Custom Edition in order to make machinima. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

Perhaps it is your current suite of technology that allows you to capture the visual entertainment medium in a pristine state that is to blame for your ailment- I suggest gathering the means to asses purchase of improved equipment- such things may require a small transaction of currency on your part. As for the graphical display I suggest you travel into the preferences area of your menu and lower the settings that currently seem to be resting at to high a perch for their own good. You do not require connection to to the nether- simple artificial intelligence should suffice granted you have the experience or coordinating them to do what you wish, much like a commander to his troops.

Halo CE General Discussion » What have I missed? Mar 15, 2011 04:50 PM (Total replies: 16)

Hello good sir- I do not believe in your rather extended absence that you have indeed missed anything really quite worth noting; However, there was some bungling about in the forums as there always has been and always will be, such vagrants are never quite content to follow the norms of society as we had intended them too. You will note however that in a fit of rage of absolute idiocy that Project Lumria has shut is its rusty iron gates and forever barred the continuation of work and robbed this thirsty community of the life water it so desperately needed to take those final steps into the nether. but- as a humble guest of this manor, I welcome you back with open arms.

Halo CE General Discussion » Question? Mar 14, 2011 11:43 AM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief105
Use version changer to switch to 1.00.

By jove sir! Have you gone mad!?! Taking action in that course would only serve to escalate the current dilemma. Mrs Narstrom, I regret to tell you, however unfortunate it may be...That there is no remedy for your issue that is attainable by current methods. You have but one choice my dear- Learn the language or ignore it as best you can.

Edited by Master Bates on Mar 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Come hither fellow forum dwellers. Nov 19, 2010 09:56 AM (Total replies: 33)

It appears to be very old english.
Edited by Master Bates on Nov 19, 2010 at 09:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Come hither fellow forum dwellers. Nov 19, 2010 09:36 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Why dost thou speak in such Shakespearean language?

One speaks in such a proper manner to separate himself from the paupers and deviants my curious friend, Is it causing irritation within your mind? if so, then I do lend you my most sincere apologies.

Halo CE General Discussion » Reviews Nov 19, 2010 09:28 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hmm. After some thought I have decided that a new section purely based upon review would only end in disaster given the ability of the forum to review. Purely as such; A new review section would be an endless war of fire of shouting although it may divert it away from the current two sections we already have.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Coming Soon] Homers Melee Dojo Nov 19, 2010 09:20 AM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slap Happy

The flag is a cake! (mmmmm cake). The

Edited by Slap Happy on Nov 19, 2010 at 01:21 AM

I detect that you are attempting to deceive us, Silence your poison tongue!

Halo CE General Discussion » Come hither fellow forum dwellers. Nov 19, 2010 09:14 AM (Total replies: 33)

Let us all devise a set of armor from this picture and then gather the images to see what our creations might be.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hello halomaps Nov 18, 2010 05:34 PM (Total replies: 87)

Quote: --- Original message by: AGLion
Quote: --- Original message by: Master Bates

Welcome to our grand vista among the stars malady; I understand that it is unfortunately quite tantamount to great battles of fire and shouting, but at times of peace can achieve a pristine level of serenity within the shushed halls of this forum.
Edited by Master Bates on Nov 18, 2010 at 02:15 PM

... are you on drugs?

No my dimwitted friend, I merely communite in an over explanitory fasion which I'm told can sometimes get the better of me and cause confusion amoung the ranks of the internet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Come hither fellow forum dwellers. Nov 18, 2010 03:45 PM (Total replies: 33)

Hmm. Interesting discovery; it appears that we are not the only ones that have taken interest in this array of body-parts and vehicles.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » H2 killtrocity map pack Nov 18, 2010 02:55 PM (Total replies: 9)

It appears that he has vanished into the void, never to be heard again. Omega my friend, I fear you have stumbled upon a remnant that does not belong here. if we linger I fear that we may suffer the same fate. Leave this place to be reclaimed to the darkness and never to be seen again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Slum Dog Nov 18, 2010 02:51 PM (Total replies: 73)

Is that a sangheili warrior sporting an assault harness in the last image? or do my eyes deceive my mind and warp the very image I so happen to see?

Excellent work at translating this document into a foreign tongue! I shall at once consulte the scholars to ensure it's purity.

Halo CE General Discussion » Hello halomaps Nov 18, 2010 02:10 PM (Total replies: 87)

Welcome to our grand vista among the stars malady; I understand that it is unfortunately quite tantamount to great battles of fire and shouting, but at times of peace can achieve a pristine level of serenity within the shushed halls of this forum.
Edited by Master Bates on Nov 18, 2010 at 02:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Come hither fellow forum dwellers. Nov 18, 2010 02:07 PM (Total replies: 33)

Alas, The unfortunate spartan that wields the flaming crest of recon has yet to complete his vidmaster crusades and win the title.

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 10:07 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website